anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Sorry to hear that this wasn't your month either, babydust. :hugs:

I think I was disappointed the most because I knew that that was my only chance to have another baby so soon (since it would have been an "Oops baby"). Now I just have to wait until DH is ready to try for another...and that might be awhile. I know it wouldn't have been very good to have a second child before he's ready, since I want him to really want another baby, if you know what I mean, since I think we had our first LO before he was really ready, and he was never quite as excited about having her as I would have hoped. I just never imagined how broody I would get after having her! But he told me to ask him again in November, and he might be willing to try then, which means we still might be ttc before our LO is a year old, and I guess I just have to be happy with that. :thumbup:

Sorry for rambling on. :blush: I'm glad you ladies are here to talk to, since I know you actually understand what I'm feeling. DH just doesn't understand.

aww spiffy sorry i hadnt been on this thread and seemed to miss alot! im sorry it wasnt a positive for u i dont even know hwat an evap line is i hope ur feeling okay , i undeestand why ur heartbroken x

spiffy it defently is good to ramble i cant imagine how hard it is for you being so broody when ur partner isnt on board. i personaly dont think " ask me in november" sounds so promising.. what will u do if he isnt ready in november? x

My period last month came on the 17th. so now im just waiting .. im hoping this is it!!

are you all taking folic acid by the way?

And ez- sorry this wasnt ur month hun :( xx

I'm still taking Materna since I'm breastfeeding. (Although I seem to have problems remembering to take it as regularly as I did when I was pregnant.)

:flower: Hiya Youngwife hope yourself and your daughter are well....you aient been around much (like me lol) how ttc going? well as you know my period came which is bittersweet..im waiting for ovualation next week and have ordered some ovulation tests just to make sure! plus its fun peeing on tests:haha: OH and i are just going to have a lot of fun basically:blush: hehe cant wait.
I saw that your waiting for testing!!whoop when are you testing???

Good Luck!! xxx

Thanks Youngwife. I really hope this is it for you!!! Fingers crossed! :thumbup:

I don't know what I'll do if he's not ready in November. I guess I'll probably feel a little depressed. But I have a feeling that he'll probably be okay with NTNP since I think he'd rather deal with another newborn than a sulky wife. :haha:

I'm not taking folic acid right now, but I guess I'll start taking it in September that way I'll have built up a good amount in my body in case I get lucky and conceieve in November or December.

Oh, and one of my best friends just told me yesterday that she's pregnant again, so now I'm feeling even MORE broody!

Oh, and Babydust...I totally understand where you're coming from. Peeing on sticks is like my new favorite hobby! :haha:

Hi ladies, I'm currently NTNP for number 2 as well and it's nice to see some familiar 'faces'!
Sorry I'm a bit late to this but really sorry it wasn't a positive for you Spiffy, and sorry the witch got you ez. Its weird to be back in this roller coaster!

I'm waiting for AF to show up since I know we didn't catch the egg this month.

spiffy- wow how old is her baby?

hey piellete- its so weird being on the rollocoaster isnt it! i feel calmer than i did first time round! :) how r u feeling

I feel a lot calmer too :flower: I don't feel as anxious for it to happen as suddenly, which is nice, and I won't be doing any if the temping or OV sticks like I did last time, I like the relaxed approach!
Feeling positive and relaxed at the minute, but very excited. When I see pregnant women out and about I think ooh that could be me soon :happydance: Except with a young baby about my person this time!
I've just loved being a mum, my LO is such a joy and I can't wait to hopefully double that :flower:

Oh, and Babydust...I totally understand where you're coming from. Peeing on sticks is like my new favorite hobby! :haha:

mine fav hobby too lol trying to keep this TTC thing as fun as possible, So wont be telling OH when im ovulating ect....not sexy :blush::haha:

Yh i think he'll give in-an unhappy wife would not be cleaver on his part now will it?:haha:Least you have Nov to look forward too an hopefully you'll have a 2013 Summer baby next year:happydance:

:flower: Hiya Pilette ive seen you in babyclub!! yh it is weird 'trying'' this time as we didnt 'try with our lo!
taking the relaxed approach aswell but as im exclusivly BF and my period have always been super sporadic before pregnancy and now i reckon i need to know.:thumbup: but as we have lo already theres no super rush as we got them to enjoy and keep us busy so no time for charting, temps ect lol.

Been thinking about how many kids we want and we are hovvering over the idea of 3/4 depending on how it all goes in the future and my body.
What abut you ladies??

xxx

Youngwife- My friend's baby is 15 months old, and she's 11 weeks pregnant. I have another friend is is pregnant right now and her kids will be 15 months apart. She complains about how close her babies will be, but she doesn't know that I actually envy her. :blush:

Pielette, Welcome to our obsession! :haha:

Babydust, we want at least 4 kids, maybe 6, and have even talked about having 8! (Now do you see why I want to get on with it?) :haha:

Youngwife- My friend's baby is 15 months old, and she's 11 weeks pregnant. I have another friend is is pregnant right now and her kids will be 15 months apart. She complains about how close her babies will be, but she doesn't know that I actually envy her. :blush:

Babydust, we want at least 4 kids, maybe 6, and have even talked about having 8! (Now do you see why I want to get on with it?) :haha:

Aw well your baby is so adorable I can see why you want so many! Look at that gorgeous smile!

We want a large family too and everybody thinks we're insane! We decided we will just NTNP for the rest of our lives. We aren't deciding on a number! Do people think you're crazy for wanting so many children?

I feel a lot calmer too :flower: I don't feel as anxious for it to happen as suddenly, which is nice, and I won't be doing any if the temping or OV sticks like I did last time, I like the relaxed approach!
Feeling positive and relaxed at the minute, but very excited. When I see pregnant women out and about I think ooh that could be me soon :happydance: Except with a young baby about my person this time!
I've just loved being a mum, my LO is such a joy and I can't wait to hopefully double that :flower:

I hear you on this. I was very anxious when TTC my first with the temping, checking CV, etc. This time around I didn't want any of it. Just want to relax and when it happens, it happens! I don't know if I'm pregnant right now or whether its just hormones though, I had a positive test, a negative, and then another positive! I am going to test one more time and if its positive try to find an OB. I'm exclusively BFing and haven't gotten a period yet. Also my cycles were sporadic and irregular before I got pregnant with my first. So I'm quite uncertain and confused at the moment!

Aw well your baby is so adorable I can see why you want so many! Look at that gorgeous smile!

We want a large family too and everybody thinks we're insane! We decided we will just NTNP for the rest of our lives. We aren't deciding on a number! Do people think you're crazy for wanting so many children?

Aww, thank you! (We think she's adorable too!) :winkwink:

Well, some people think we're a little crazy for wanting so many, but because we're members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (aka Mormons) and Mormons are known for having a lot of kids, people don't really give us a hard time. :haha:

Good luck, by the way! I hope you can figure out for sure whether you're pregnant or not. Finger's crossed for you! :)

Wow spiffy well wouldnt you be blessed if you end up with 8! Deffo can see why u wanna get things going gna have to remind you OH about that and your ticking clock:blush:
For me well oh has a child from a previous relationship so all in all we will have a total of 5!- well that is the plan. Im never gna go on birth control again ive been off it for a few years now it really didnt agree with me was awful stuff:wacko:and my OH is not getting the snip for a good few years so we'll see how many we have:winkwink: we just love the idea of having our brood of children surrounding us! thats real pride and love at its purest our lo now brings us so much joy i couldnt just have 2 kids now.
Having children is quite addictive :haha:

Haha, Babydust! That's one way to put it! I can just see myself standing up in a support group, "Hi, my name is Spiffynoodles, and I'm a baby-aholic." :haha:

Oh, and I told my OH what you said, and added, "See? Other people agree that we need to get on it." He just laughed.

Aww, thank you! (We think she's adorable too!) :winkwink:

Well, some people think we're a little crazy for wanting so many, but because we're members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (aka Mormons) and Mormons are known for having a lot of kids, people don't really give us a hard time. :haha:

Good luck, by the way! I hope you can figure out for sure whether you're pregnant or not. Finger's crossed for you! :)

I think large families are wonderful as I grew up as an only child myself. Everyone think we're nuts for wanting so many!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->