anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

thanks hun! its a lovely name :)

i realllyyy wanted to name this one henry but oh wanted louie,which i love too but henrys gorge!

are you hoping for a girl this time or no preference?

i would love a girl one day,but i dont think OH makes them at all! :haha:

good luck spiffy!

Thank you :) Yeh would like a girl but like your OH, mine thinks I can only make boys too! :haha: He even said the other day "Well you just haven't made a girl yet, so it's obvious we can only produce boys" :dohh: How many more are you having after baby Louie arrives?

Well, hubby and I decided not to do an IUD, so I bought a frer today (16 dpo) and it was stark white. :nope: So I guess it was a mix of postpartum hormones and the mini pill making me feel like I was pregnant. But since we're just going to use condoms now instead of an IUD, it will be easier to change our mind about our time frame and start TTC sooner, so thats good. :thumbup:

Awww that's a shame Spiffnoodles *hugs* least condoms is no fuss way when your ready to start TTC. No trips to the docs to remove stuff lol. I too had a negative test this wk whemwe thought I could be pregnant but nope-nothing!
Now where hoping for a summer baby next year so gna seriously start trying end of october! Do you have a preference this time on what season/month *fingers crossed* you wwant your bubba to be born in?

Xxx

Ezbabyduts- thanks for bumping hun!

Spiffy- aww like u said when u are ready it wil be much easiier xx

Thanks babydust and youngwife.

Sorry this wasn't your month either, babydust. :hugs: Had you had AF yet? That's the thing thats messing with me now. I had a negative test, but I'm on CD 32 and still absolutely no sign of AF. I know postpartum cycles can be really crazy, though. :shrug:

HI EVERYONE SORRY IVE TAKEN SO LONG AND NOT BEEN ON HERE!!
I USUALY REPLY ON MY FONE AND FOR SOME REASON IT WONT LET ME RESPOND! SO NOW ON MY LAPTOP AT MY MUMS HOUSE!

Hacking- I wish you luck!! That will be reely close – are you planning too tell people you are ttc?

Wzbabydust- and oh yeh for sure my bump was sooo huggeee its nice being able to be close without a huge round hard bump getting in the way lol I did the dtd upto when I was ONE WEEK OVERDUE! AND I had been in labour 1DAY!! THOUGH I DIDN’T KNOW MY WATERS HAD BROKEN lol so not recommended at that point aha

Anan eager to get out an explore that made me laugh lol and ih ope u get pregnant soon too – aww how old is your baby now? And my hv said that theres some new studies saying that you shouldn’t give baby blended food earlier that you should wait till babys 6months because there digestion is better and then give them finger food so they hold it and put it in there mouth. Imy mum started weaning me at 3months and I was fine lol and my daughter has tried one piece of rice lol and shes 10 weeks lol. But I think I will wait till maybe 4/5months to start weaning as my daughter is just fed on breastmilk and is in the 91st centile she was the same since 12weekspregnant.. so if I start her on normal food which is higher calories shel get even more big – when wil u start weaning but il do the same though about blending my own food I wont buy premade baby food as its so easy to do yourself and you know exactlys gone into it

Shes fantastic thanks for asking she trys to make her self sit up its so cute and she has sat up on her own for 10seconds! Lol sshe is just so adorable I poke her dimples and she reeely laughs and giggles soo cute!!
Aww your poor baby teething! What have u given ur lo to help with that? x

Spiffy- my husbands the opposite he lovesn loves playing with our daughter even when she was first born he just would hold her for hours at night he loves how small she is and hes so protective over her! At first he was abit scared to be on his own with her all night but now he is soo good and lets me have a night of once a week!

Happythought- I know what you mean about not believing how big your baby is my daughter was never really newvborn size lol as she was 9.5lbs when she was born so she looked about 2 months old very young lol and wow yuour baby has lovely eyes xx
05mummy07- wow!! Aww congratulations hunni!! How has people reacted!! That is great news how are you feeling? How is it being pregnant and looking after your baby do you get much sickness? How long before your periods come back? Were you bf or ff? xx
Cheztunes- lol that makes perfect sence hun! Aww so nice of your mum to offer to care for your baby that will save you lots of money xx

Dont know were everyone disapeared too but anyway update! My. Period started 3 days ago! At 11 weeks pp and bf! Cant believe its back so soon! Im happy now we can realy get to trying lol x

Dont know were everyone disapeared too but anyway update! My. Period started 3 days ago! At 11 weeks pp and bf! Cant believe its back so soon! Im happy now we can realy get to trying lol x

I disappeared over to first trimester :D Good luck when you can get down to trying :)

Thank u hun! Now my periods back im gonna kick it up a knotch lol x

Hopefully you will be joining me in first trimester in no time :D I just looked at the date this thread wAs started and going by my EDD I was already pregnant :S lol I find that a little bit weird hehe

Congrats MissMummy2Be! Wishing you a H&H 9 Months! :hugs: Hope to see you over in the next thread sometime soooon :winkwink:

How exciiting mummytobe! Let me know how ur finding it as u get more pregnant n lookin after ur lo! Xx

Congrats, MissMummy2Be! The knowledge of my last (first PP) period has vanished with "babybrain" I must ask OH when he gets home... :haha: How soon after a late period would you ladies suggest testing? I'm not late yet, I don't think... :dohh: but just wondering really :)

I posted a while back that I thought I was pregnant, but the test was negative. Well, my period is now two weeks late. Is this normal for postpartum periods? Should I keep testing? Call my doctor? :shrug:

yeah PP periods can be iffy for a while! My friend who's little boy is a bit older than Henry hasn't had a period since October 2010... whereas I got mine 2 months PP but they were never on time, my cycles were proper messed up! Have you tested since the first test?

Yeah, I tested last Monday, but that one was a bfn too. I have one more test left, so I think I might test at the end of the week. If that's also a bfn, I guess I'll just wait it out. Although it's frustrating, because I feel like I'm pregnant, but I know it could very well be all in my head! :wacko:

spiffy- why not try and wait a little longer? thats what i will change from what i did when pregnant with my daughter. i tested toosoon. i would for sure wait this time. so glad my periods back at first i wasnt lol but then i realise it means i have more of a chance of concieving xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->