anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

We decided to wait a bit longer maybe 18 months we'll ttc again but we'll see. I'll know my body is fully healed then and not put under too much stress.

Skadi- wow that sounds so scary! so glad shes doing well now hun!!

Lydia- haha thats good your oh swimmers as very good lol hope my husbands is too lol x

My LO is 7 weeks old and my thibnking at the moment is I want to wait until he is 3 years old before we have another - I honestly could not imagine 2 little \LOs if that makes sense

We're NTNP at the moment. I'm really excited to ask my doctor when they think it's best to TTC after a C-section, then make our informed decision, even though I think our minds are made up to carry on NTNP! I'm not willing to go on any "hormone" form of contraception, so I've given him the choice to use protection or not. We are both ready for another already and are fully aware of all the facts and opinions. We didn't even tell his mum that we were NTNP last time... She would not have been happy, even now she doesn't know that her granddaughter was planned! We definitely won't be mentioning it this time, people are far too judgemental and I know it's OUR choice but like someone said, I can do without the negativity whilst TTC :)

Hiya youngwife:flower: and the rest of you ladies NTNP:flower:

Been busy so havent had time to reply for a loonnngggg time soory hun! How are you doing??
Just come back from the doctors did a prgnancy test because ive been peeing really frequently (even getting up in the night) all of a sudden and ive missed a period by 2weeks now(i had irregular periods anyway) that was one of my few pregnancy symptoms last time with my son (didnt have no pregnancy symptoms). Anyway found out i havent any infections and not pregnant:nope: so have to wait on lab results....
Am kinda dissapointed and my partner said i looked kinda sad and he was right in my heart im gutted a lil even though we are NTNP. It would of been lovely even though i want to wait until my sister falls pregnant first.
If she doesnt get pregnant by the end of the year i will tell her we are activly trying by then just incase i happens before her. Cant put my family life on hold as i want my little ones close in age. Shes not a bitch anyway so wont take it to heart in the wrong way, i just wouldnt want to 'suprise' her with that news without her being prepared IYKWIM.
Do i sound like a bitch? i hope not,,,

Im EBF so i know it can make your periods go crazy....is it harder to get pregnant EBF though??

Been thinking about going to mother and baby groups as i dont have any close friends anymore (long story but fake jelous friends let me down and turned there back on me)
Do any of you go to mothers and baby groups? whats it like?
Can you make friends there?

Sorry for the long post im making the most out of my LO nap time :haha:

xxx

Cheztunes- how old are you hun? And i had a c section too! so wil; be nice to see how your journy goes! i wish you luck! what is your plans? will you be a sahm? or go back to work while ntnp and when number 2 arrives? secretly i wish to never go back to work again lol. but i know i have too!

Been busy so havent had time to reply for a loonnngggg time soory hun! How are you doing??
Just come back from the doctors did a prgnancy test because ive been peeing really frequently (even getting up in the night) all of a sudden and ive missed a period by 2weeks now(i had irregular periods anyway) that was one of my few pregnancy symptoms last time with my son (didnt have no pregnancy symptoms). Anyway found out i havent any infections and not pregnant:nope: so have to wait on lab results....
Am kinda dissapointed and my partner said i looked kinda sad and he was right in my heart im gutted a lil even though we are NTNP. It would of been lovely even though i want to wait until my sister falls pregnant first.
If she doesnt get pregnant by the end of the year i will tell her we are activly trying by then just incase i happens before her. Cant put my family life on hold as i want my little ones close in age. Shes not a bitch anyway so wont take it to heart in the wrong way, i just wouldnt want to 'suprise' her with that news without her being prepared IYKWIM.

Im EBF so i know it can make your periods go crazy....is it harder to get pregnant EBF though??

Been thinking about going to mother and baby groups as i dont have any close friends anymore (long story but fake jelous friends let me down and turned there back on me)

xxx

Im great hun, doing alot of ntnp at the momment lol I remember that with our first when we dtd too much! we never fell pregnant the month we only dtd 2 times i fell pregnant . so im wondering how many times to do it a week to get the best chances of it lol ( as when you do it to much i heard the sperm quality isnt too good xx

aww i got excited as i was reading your post as i read frequent weeing etc! sorry that it wasnt a bfp!! and i hope its nothing serious! let us know what the results are!

YOU DO NOT SOUND LIKE A BITCH AT ALL HUn!! you cant put your family on hold for ANYONE!! no matter who they are so nice of you to be thinking of her and saying you will let her know first etc if she isnt pregnant byt he end of the year, you are a great sister :) shes lucky to have you!

Well im 10 weeks pp and still havent had a period. I hear on here so many people have got pregnant few weeks after trying. But i have heard it can effect when your ovulation starts but i think it justs depends hun.

I havent been to any hun i went to one breastfeeding group but it was boring as hell!!!! and i think youshould google ones in your area.
I was thinking of going to "rhyme time" its at my library and you can meet other mums.

I think you will make friends there hun - i didnt make any friends at the breastfeeding group because I had nothing to say to anyone lol

and only 2 of my friends have seen my baby since she was born! so i know how you feel hunnie xx

Hi everyone, I just now got caught up on this post and we are sorta in the same boat. We are going to start trying for #2 next month as DS will be 6 months and we want them close in age.

We'll we're definately not TTC, but I think I might be pregnant (of course I thought this a few times last year when we were NTNP...must be crazy baby lust :haha:). I would be alright if I were pregnant again, but DH would flip. He definately wants to wait at least a year and half before trying again. I'm having an IUD put in tomorrow, and so when they test me for pregnancy beforehand, I guess I'll find out. :winkwink:

xxx

Im great hun, doing alot of ntnp at the momment lol I remember that with our first when we dtd too much! we never fell pregnant the month we only dtd 2 times i fell pregnant . so im wondering how many times to do it a week to get the best chances of it lol ( as when you do it to much i heard the sperm quality isnt too good xx

aww i got excited as i was reading your post as i read frequent weeing etc! sorry that it wasnt a bfp!! and i hope its nothing serious! let us know what the results are!

YOU DO NOT SOUND LIKE A BITCH AT ALL HUn!! you cant put your family on hold for ANYONE!! no matter who they are so nice of you to be thinking of her and saying you will let her know first etc if she isnt pregnant byt he end of the year, you are a great sister :) shes lucky to have you!

Well im 10 weeks pp and still havent had a period. I hear on here so many people have got pregnant few weeks after trying. But i have heard it can effect when your ovulation starts but i think it justs depends hun.

I havent been to any hun i went to one breastfeeding group but it was boring as hell!!!! and i think youshould google ones in your area.
I was thinking of going to "rhyme time" its at my library and you can meet other mums.

I think you will make friends there hun - i didnt make any friends at the breastfeeding group because I had nothing to say to anyone lol

and only 2 of my friends have seen my baby since she was born! so i know how you feel hunnie xx

:flower: awww thankyou yh i didnt want to come across as a bitch as i know that TTC can get very fustrating and touchy for women if it aient happened in the timescale they expected. Gna defo look into mother and baby group or classes just so we can get out and interact a bit more now that he is a lil bigger and is interested in the world a bit more.

So you been dtd a lot lately aye:haha::winkwink: good for you! its so nice having sex without a bump getting in the way lol we done it all throughout my pregnancy (more intense orgasms) so now we do it at any given chance and he can fling me anywhere without the bump loool:haha:
I really hope you fall pregnant soon hun funny that the month you did it only twice it happened, i reckon them sperm were eager to get out n explore lool.

Ive been looking into weaning lately so that where ready for when were gna start...i cant wait it seems like so much fun...gna get a blender to mush up food for him.....he does notice when were eating now but hes just totally curious at the moment.
Hows your little girl? Whats her new thing?
My boy is teething got two front pegs coming at the top:happydance:

xxx

We'll we're definately not TTC, but I think I might be pregnant (of course I thought this a few times last year when we were NTNP...must be crazy baby lust :haha:). I would be alright if I were pregnant again, but DH would flip. He definately wants to wait at least a year and half before trying again. I'm having an IUD put in tomorrow, and so when they test me for pregnancy beforehand, I guess I'll find out. :winkwink:

Wow!! good luck Spiffynoodles.....your OH will get over it lol...Men and there caves n all that:haha:

Thanks babydust. DH has had a hard time bonding with our LO, and says he doesn't like the newborn stage at all, so I think the idea of another newborn so soon really freaks him out. I keep telling him that if we do have another little one so soon, his job will be to care for DD while I take care of the newborn, so he's off the hook...sort of. :haha:

Thanks babydust. DH has had a hard time bonding with our LO, and says he doesn't like the newborn stage at all, so I think the idea of another newborn so soon really freaks him out. I keep telling him that if we do have another little one so soon, his job will be to care for DD while I take care of the newborn, so he's off the hook...sort of. :haha:

hehe that is a lovely compromise, cant really argue with that can he:winkwink:
Sometimes with guys its hard for them to handle something so dinky and fragile i know my OH prefersnow that our lil man is more robust and chunky lol i hope it goes well for you tomorrow be sure to update i love this thread so will lookout for you!

xxx

Will definately update! I know it would be challengiing have 2 under the age of 1, but I think I'll be pretty disapointed if it turns out I'm not pregnant. I'm too broody to wait a year and half to start trying! :haha:

thanks hun! its a lovely name :)

i realllyyy wanted to name this one henry but oh wanted louie,which i love too but henrys gorge!

are you hoping for a girl this time or no preference?

i would love a girl one day,but i dont think OH makes them at all! :haha:

good luck spiffy!

My Hubby is like this with newborns too ~ But my DD1 is now 16 months & has been a total 'Daddys Girl' since she was about 9months/1 year :kiss:

My Hubby is like this with newborns too ~ But my DD1 is now 16 months & has been a total 'Daddys Girl' since she was about 9months/1 year :kiss:

That's good to hear! I know he loves our little girl, and he'll have so much fun with her when he can chase her around and tickle her and play toys with her. I just think he's perplexed right now, wondering what in the heck you do with a newborn. :haha:

We are ntnp at the moment since LO is only 5 months but I can't believe how big he's getting already! Both of us agreed if I did get pregnant again before our Son is 12 months then we are all for it. More the merrier:0) love babies!!!

We were NTNP and now almost 5 months after our little girl was born we've found out I'm pregnant, due 3 weeks after our little girls first birthday x

Cheztunes- how old are you hun? And i had a c section too! so wil; be nice to see how your journy goes! i wish you luck! what is your plans? will you be a sahm? or go back to work while ntnp and when number 2 arrives? secretly i wish to never go back to work again lol. but i know i have too!

I'm 24. Good luck to you too! :flower: I'm unemployed atm :( but OH works. I'll be looking for work whilst NTNP, as I was last time we were NTNP but I fell pregnant a LOT sooner than expected. I'd love to have had a job beforehand but I live in a small, small town and I had no luck getting back into work, as there's hardly ever any jobs in the area or even the surrounding area. There's more on offer on the job front now so fingers crossed, and my mom doesn't work so has offered to care for DD when I find work so I won't need to pay for childcare. :) If I DO fall pregnant before I find work, then I will be a SAHM. If that makes sense... :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->