anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Thanks, Harley and Chez. It's good to know that if I'm a freak of nature...at least I'm not the only one! :haha:

Chez, I have the same problem with my LO. The length on pants are fine, by the waists are always too big. But I was the same way growing up because I have long legs.

Okay, here are a few pictures from our photography session. :)

Attachments

• 195866_10151034785733983_941475409_n.jpg
    195866_10151034785733983_941475409_n.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 6
  • By the tree.jpg
    By the tree.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Family photo 2012.jpg
    Family photo 2012.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 7
love love love the pics ladies!!!!!!! :cloud9:

youngwife im sooooo happy you are healthy :hugs: God is so good!

...i read everything and caught up but my mind isnt working well yet. i have had 2 weeks of sick kids and barely any sleep. the flu kinda went away then came back and everyone got a 2nd round of it. i did lose some weight though :dohh:

Blessed, I'm sorry to hear that you all got round two of the flu. :( I hope everyone is feeling better now and that you can catch up on some much needed sleep! :hugs:

harley thats so cool you did a christmas card!! i dont usualy send cards lol

chez- thanks so much i am soo relieved!

spiffy- they do say your bigger with your following pregnancys. i popped loads quickr with this baby!

Youngwife, I'm so glad to hear your happy report! Now you can relax and enjoy the holidays and your pregnancy :)

I'm lovin' the pictures, girls! Such beautiful families :flower:

Harley and spiffy, your families are gorgeous! Love love love the pics. Ozzy on his daddy's shoulders, so cute! Love the pic of both of you kissing your LO spiffy, so cute :cloud9: We haven't had any professional pics done, we really should.

Wow spiffy, cute bloat bump :haha: I'm a bit like that, I was wearing a shirt yesterday and thought I really can't get away with this much longer. Luckily I had a big cardigan covering it.

Round two of the flu, oh how awful blessed! Im sure that wasn't quite the way you wanted to lose weight.

Noah is in a mix of ages too HAKing. He actually only recently stopped wearing 6-9 month trousers, I think he has short legs, although the health visitor reckoned he would be quite tall :shrug: He's wearing a mix of 9-12 months and 12-18 months at the moment, but the 12-18 month tops are quite big and I haven't even attempted 12-18 trousers. They look huge!

Well we had a nice day yesterday with my DH's aunt and uncle and they now know we have baby bean on board - she is ridiculously excited! DH has been so good, doing loads of cooking and washing up because I've been feeling so sick. It's funny, I've been thinking oh please let it end, and then on the other hand I think if it did end I'd freak out!

HAKing, my LO is almost 6 months, and is in 6 month clothing from one brand, and 12 month from another. There are even a few 18 month outfits he's fitting into. The sizing varies so much from brand to brand!

Blessed, I'm sorry your family got hit doubly-hard with the flu, I hope you all experience full recovery very soon!

I just found out one of my best friends is expecting! They've been trying since February, since the dr gave them the go-ahead after her husband had a vasectomy reversal. She's due July 12, 10 days before my sister is due. July is gonna be a baby-filled month! :happydance:

pitakat- wow congrats to your friend lots of babys are gonna be around you"!!

Pie, I'm glad your husband is being so helpful. It makes it so much easier when they are. :flower:

Pita, hopefully you'll be joining your sister and your friend soon! :winkwink:

Okay, so DH and I announced our pregnancy to his side of the family last night. We bought a customized ornament for this year, and so DH shows his mom a picture of it, and she says, "Oh, that's cute," and then passes it around to everyone in the family. They all said that they liked it, but it was obvious that nobody was getting it. So DH finally has to say, "Yeah, it's great, because it has all four of us in it." And then it clicks. MIL was like, "You're kidding! Oh my gosh!" It was pretty funny, but they were all happy for us. :)

Attachments

• Christmas ornament 2012small.jpg
    Christmas ornament 2012small.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 6
spiffy- thats so funny they didnt get it. your ornament is precious!

ok ladies. without sounding ridiculous... i might be pregnant. i have been dizzy for a few days. i passed it off as still sick, recovering, or maybe dehydrated...then i remembered that dizzy was my first sign with mason at 7, 8, 9 dpo. i took a test at 9dpo with him and got an extremely faint bfp. so i decided to take a test even though i took my usual first of the month test on dec 1 and it was neg. i got an extremely faint line at the end of the time limit, maybe even a couple minutes after. you might not be able to see it here. i used a new cheap test on the market here called first signal. i hope hope hope its not an evap!!!! Dh got me a 2 pack of frer so i can take one tomorrow morning. i didnt have a cycle so no idea what dpo i would be, but cant be too far. [-o< praying its a bfp! Dh is already thinking of names, and its not helping to keep me from getting my hopes up

2012-12-03_09.14.28.jpg2012-12-03_09.13.23.jpg

probably look looney here :blush:

Blessed this is so exciting! I can see it in the second pic but it's a bit blurry so it's hard to make out fully. So you're doing a frer tomorrow? Now I can't wait for tomorrow! :happydance:

Ooooo! Blessed, that's so exciting! I think I can see a line, but the pic is dark and a bit blurry. Like Pie, I am now really excited for tomorrow! :happydance:

You know what's funny? I just got a message from my friend who is also TTC while breastfeeding, and she said she was feeling really dizzy and lightheaded today, so I told her to take a test. Am still waiting to hear back. Wouldn't it be awesome if you both got bfps! :flower:

thanks pie and spiffy! im trying not to get too excited :coffee:

spiffy- that would be crazy! dizzy and lightheaded was never a sign with my others. just the last one. hopefully its not an evap! :gun:

edit: my phone isnt very good and i had to get it really close up to show up at all. im surprised anyone can see it :blush:

Melissa, it's funny because I can see it better in the smaller versions than when I click and get a larger picture. So excited for tomorrow!

Spiffy, that is too funny. My family did the same thing when we announced my pregnancy last time. I signed a birthday card from Daniel, Rachael and baby and it got passed around to three different people without anyone seeing. Thankfully the fourth person, my SIL (who was also pregnant at the time, but didn't announce it until later) saw it and got all excited. She shouted, "What?! Did you see this?!" to my brother. It was pretty hilarious.

Youngwife, we don't usually do those kind of Christmas cards, but it was part of the whole package we paid for, so that's why we're doing it this year. I'm excited to hand them out. We don't get very many Christmas cards, so I'm hoping that by giving more out we might get more. :)

Well, I'm 6 weeks today. That means I'm officially farther along than I was when we lost the baby in September. I know it doesn't mean anything really in terms of the health of this baby, but it's a nice milestone.

Spiffy - That ornament is too cute, and another brilliant way of announcing!

Blessed - I can see a line in both when they're smaller too. When I click the first one to make it bigger I see a line, but the second is too blurry when it's bigger for me. I so hope it's not an evap for you! I can't wait to hear about your next test! :flower:

Harley - What a great milestone! I totally know what you mean. When I got further along with DD than any of my previous pregnancies I breathed a sigh of relief... Was the same with this LO too. :flow:

Spiffy, that ornament is adorable, great idea for announcing!

Blessed, I can't see the line, but then my computer monitor's not the best. Can't wait till tomorrow!!!

Harley, congratulations on getting to the 6 wk milestone!

Blessed, I can't wait to hear about your test today! :flower: I hope its not an evap. I could see the line on my phone when I looked at the first picture but not on the computer.

Pita, that is so exciting that your sister and best friend is expecting after trying for a little while. That is so exciting; hopefully you'll be joining her soon!

Spiffy, that ornament is so stinkin' cute! That is pretty funny that no one noticed about the new baby! I'm so happy everyone was so excited for you guys! Such a fun way to tell everyone. I have been thinking about fun ways to tell our family too when the time comes.

Harley, YAY for being 6 weeks! :happydance: That is super exciting and I bet a super huge relief to make it further than with the baby in September.

I hope I didn't miss anything. Our weekend was kinda busy and I didn't really get a chance to jump on the computer and reply until now.

This week is gonna be so busy for me. I have to finalize the details for Sam's party and get everything together. I decided to bake his cake and make cupcakes for everyone else. I was gonna just buy everything but I thought it would be a little more special if I made it. I am also cooking all the food so I will be busy Friday night! :wacko:

This weekend is also my work Christmas party so I am really looking forward to that! It is always a fun night out with my DH and friends! And then Sam's 1 year pictures! :happydance: :happydance:

So, I was so anxious to get into the doctors that I called on Saturday about making an appointment and they were able to see me tomorrow at 1:50! :happydance: I have to work but I am going to take a long lunch and go. I hope they will draw blood and giving me something to start my period. I will be CD61 tomorrow! :cry:

I'm hoping for the best. That way we can get back to TTC in January! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->