anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Chez, sorry DD has been grumpy lately and its getting you stressed! Is she teething maybe?

Youngwife, I hope everything goes/went well at the doctors today. :hugs:

How is everyone else doing? :flower:

AFM, I'm starting to feel the stress of the holidays and Sam's birthday and work Christmas parties and shopping, and...and...I feel like the list could go on for days! :cry: On the outside everything seems normal but in my head I think I might be going crazy! :haha:

Youngwife, please keep us updated. I'm thinking of you today. :hugs:

Chez, sorry your Christmas is looking a little chaotic this year. I hope things fall together. As for your DD, it really could be teething. My DD's two bottom teeth broke through not long after she turned 8 months.

Haking, I'm sorry that you're feeling so stressed out. Isn't it just like life to dump everything on you at once? Try to just focus on one thing at a time. I think that always helps me when I start to feel overwhelmed. Also, I have to sit there and ask myself, "Is there anything I can do right this minute about ____?" If the answer is no, then I try to push it out of my head until I can actually do something about it.

AFM, I won a $50 gift card yesterday on Babycenter.com, through a contest, so I'm pretty excited about that! :happydance: Especially because I never win anything! I'm going to use it to buy a doppler, because I secretly wanted one last time around, but didnt get one, and I figure I can use it for all of my babies in the future. With the left over money, my DH and I are going to get a babysitter and go out to eat! :flower:

Way to go SPiffy.. :) i got a doppler after my miscarriage and i love it.. :) life saver for those quiet moments..

Haking sorry your feeling stressed though this is that time of year.. you will get things done dont worry and what you dont you dont.. :) hugs stressing wont help!

Chez i agree could very easily be teeth.. bryce has been teeting on and off since 6 months and now at 9.5 still has none.. ugh.. :/

Youngwife thinking of you today..

Hope your all well.. got a high on my cbfm so should be peaking soon and then the last af wait..

Hmm I am always tempted by a Doppler! Not sure whether it would stress me out more or less to have it or not... That's a weird sentence :haha: I shall contemplate it a bit more I think :flower: Really cool about winning that $50 spiffy. I never win anything! Keep trying to win the lottery but for some reason it hasn't happend yet...

This time of year seems rife for that kind of feeling HAKing! For me it doesn't seem too stressful, I'm not entirely sure why. I think it's because we don't put decorations up (sounds really bah-humbug but it's because we literally have NO room in this flat :nope:), plus we aren't doing many Christmas presents this year so don't have to do much shopping. Completely sympathise though because I've had years like that!

Sorry to hear Elsa's been a bit grumpy chez. Noah has been so so clingy with me lately, he's been literally attached to me like a limpet :haha: Ooh I'm impressed at your OH potentially taking on Christmas dinner! My DH asked if I might do it one year (we always go to my family) when we have a house. I fell about laughing :haha: I'm not much of a cook!

Youngwife I've been thinking of you today, I really hope it all went as well as possible :hugs:

Ooh not long now rojo!

As for me, I am fighting a constant battle. If I don't eat every hour or so I feel sick as a dog. It's awful! Feels different to last time though - last time I was constantly nauseous. This time I feel like I'm on a precipice, and I have to constantly graze, and if I don't I'm going to pass out. Fun times! I'm hoping it wears off soon because it's annoying and my healthy lifestyle is under threat, I eat very clean normally but right now I kind of have to eat whatever feels good at that particular time, and it's not always clean.

Youngwife - thinking about you dear! Let us know how it turns out.

Rojo, you're down to less than two weeks!! :happydance:

Pie, I felt like that last time I was pregnant. I had to eat something every hour or so, or else I began to feel icky. Not necesarily nauseous, but just off. This time I really feel quite good. If I go a long time without eating, then I start to feel a little gross, but for the most part I've been able to eat pretty much that same as I did before getting pregnant, which is good, because I gained too much weight last time around, and am trying really hard not to do that this time around.

Okay, so you know how I said that my DH keeps joking they we're going to have twins? Well, he's taken it to the next level now. We always take turns saying a prayer for our family at night, before saying our personal prayers, and he's started saying, "Please bless our baby. Or babies." :dohh: :haha:

time will tell spiffy.. :) and thanks im excited.. seemed like it would take forever but here it is a few weeks away.. :) just waiting to get af again.. then we can try.. should be oing in the next few days and my lp is shorter than 14 days so.. waiting waiting waiting.. lol

I was sick in the first tri.. and still abit after then.. blah.. not looking foward to that part of it all again..

still a month till your appt spiffy.. is that 12 weeks then or what.. lol i would die waiting..

I have had 2mcs.. so i go for hcg testing.. then an early us..

Ugh, I wish I could have an early ultrasound. I still don't even know if I'll get one at my first appointment (which is the 12 week appointment, though I'll actually be 11 and a half weeks). My last OB only did a 20 week ultrasound, although I ended up having an ultrasound at 6 weeks due to spotting.

HAKing, it really sucks that this time of year is so stressful. And you've got a birthday on top of it all! I agree, try to just focus on one thing at a time if you can. I'm a list maker. I like to see the the things I have to do written down, then I can prioritize them more easily and plus it feels so good to physically cross it off when it's done!

Oooh, a doppler! Fun use of your $50 winnings, Spiffy. :)

Rojo, you are sooooo close! Feels like yesterday you joined this thread. (probably feels like a lot longer wait to you!)

Pie, I felt like that early on when pregnant with Ozzy. Thankfully, it went away in 2nd tri. Hope it does for you too! It's not fun to have to graze all day.

Chez, your holiday plans sound like they are shaping up nicely, even if it still seems a bit chaotic. We are getting together with my family the weekend before Christmas, and then spending Boxing Day with Daniel's family. So, we will be home just the three of us for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! Looking forward to that, actually. :)

Ack! Ozzy's crying instead of napping. Gotta go!

Still thinking of you, youngwife!

It actually feels like yesterday to me too.. but i think the chatting and holidays have made the time fly by.. :)

Dang. I just got an email from the Babycenter people, and they said my gift card won't be shipped for another 6-8 weeks! Which means I might already be 14 weeks along when I get my doppler. I kind of wanted it so that I could use it before my first appointment. So now I'm not sure I'll get it after all. :(

Nevermind! I told my DH about the ridiculous shipping time, and he told me to just go ahead and buy the doppler now. :happydance:

I love that man. :cloud9:

Praying for you, Youngwife, for your health and for peace of mind too.

aww what a wonderful guy you have.. :) I got mine on ebay for like 50 dollars and it worked early :) though i will be selling it after this next baby :( cuz even if there is a number 4 it wont be for like 6 years..

Think i was between 9-10 weeks.. :)

worked best at 12 and on.. but i used it until i felt movements.. and even some after lol when he was quiet.. :)

Thank you girls for making me feel less stressed about being stressed! :haha: But this weekend I really gotta get things figured out and done with so I can just enjoy the holidays. My MIL booked Sam for 1 year pictures on the 10th. That is his present to him from them. I love it!

Spiffy, I had a doppler with Sam and I LOVED IT!!! It was such piece of mind for me before I could feel him and also after he started kicking on those quiet days. I'm so happy your DH said to just go ahead and purchase one.

Rojo, I can't believe TTC is so soon for you! Seems like time flew by. Hopefully AF will come for me soon and maybe we can be bump buddies! :happydance:

So cool your DH said to get one anyway, Spiffy. You've got a keeper there!

Rojo, that's good it feels kinda short for you too, even it is because of just being busy!

HAKing, I look forward to seeing some pics if you are able to post any!

And thanks, everyone, for your responses about the Christmas tree. Last night I suggested that we either get a small, table top tree or a normal sized on and a long baby gate. We've talked about getting a long gate anyway to block off our entry way area (there are shoes and a step there that we don't want Ozzy to mess with). So, we'll see where that goes! I think Daniel is starting to get more excited about Christmas, so maybe he will see it from my point of view soon. :)

Thank you so much ladies im been really worried for weeks but as the days got closer i got even more axious.

Yesturday i went into the breast clinic for a " one stop apointment" which means you do all your tests and you get result same day.. My apoiintment was supposed to be at 3.35pm so my husband could have met me there as he would have got there by 4pm. Then last minute they phoned me and told me i had to come in at 2pm. so he wouldnt have been able to meet me there i was abit upset. so i went and i didnt get seen for an hour the doc who was ment to be there didnt turn up.. so i had the phisical examination he said " its a tumour".. which i was already aware of what i wanted to know if it was cancerous or not. He said im sending you down for a scan. went for the scan this was 3pm. they said there is a long que so didnt get my scan till 5pm andd they said " you can go home now" i said " what about my results" they said " youl get it tomorow" .. so i didnt sleep all night.

Had to take my daughter with me today so we got up to get ready at 7am. and got there.. the doctor wasnt even there the time they told me to arive.

they did a test on me i think its called s biopsy? it was so painful they use local but it didnt work! the cut the side of my boob open and stuck this really think stick needle in and it clicks and kept poking away in there.

so they said i have to come back at 12pm today to get the results. they put stiches on it and sent me on my way..

this test will say yes or no. he was already discussing about getting it removed. i have no clue wheather to get it removed if its not cancerous but it cant be done in preganncy anyway he said.. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->