anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Blessed, I'm on the edge of my seat here, waiting for your update! :flower:

Harley, I don't think that's silly at all. I think up to 6 weeks is the time when most people have miscarriages, so I know I personally feel better after I pass that point, because then I know that my baby's heart is probably beating, and once that happens, I think your odds of miscarriage drop like 80% or something. :thumbup:

Haking, I hope the doctors will be healpful and get Af started for you! In the meantime, enjoy your Christmas party and Sam's pictures! And when he has his birthday, we expect to see some pictures! ;)

Wow.. i missed a bit..

Blessed sooo excited for an update.. :)

Harley i get the sigh of relief i will when i pass 12 weeks.. which is where i was with my first mc and 5 wks with my second.. so yay for 6 weeks :)

Haking hope the dr can sort you out and get you on cd1 :) we could be bump buddies then.. :) yay!!

AFM been busy busy busy.. this time of year is always so busy.. between christmas stuff and school.. i have one assignment left due next week and one test due the 19th.. so im getting there.. done with my other class already.. so thats a relief..

and as promised.. here is our family pic for our christmas card

Attachments

• 424942_535490793146475_407818904_n.jpg
    424942_535490793146475_407818904_n.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 5
Rojo, your little family is so cute! :flower: You're so close to TTC again. Wow, only 5 days!!! :happydance:

I am super excited to get started again with AF. This has been such a long painful cycle! I'm assuming my doctor would prescribe Provera? I was doing some research and it seems fairly common. :shrug:

How long does it say it takes for your cycle to come back then if you start on that.. i do believe its the most common.. yeah only about 5 days till af comes then were ttc.. have to wait for that to be over lol.. so about christmastime..or after..

From what I read, it seems most doctors will prescribe 10mg of Provera for 10 days and then when you stop your period should start. I read that its supposed to "regulate your period". Worth a shot. I'm gonna ask tomorrow what my options are but that seems most common.

I also read that losing weight helps to regulate cycles but I'm not super overweight so I dunno :shrug: Though I'm trying to lose 12lbs anyway just to see. I so cannot wait for tomorrow, glad I didn't have to wait until January!

I bet.. well hopefully they will give you something.. cuz cd61 is just brutal.. where would that put you as far as ttc wise.. would we be close?

I think so. I probably start the Provera on the 6th for 10 days and get a period on the 16th or 17th most likely and then hopefully ovulate around the 30-31st I would assume.

So maybe a week apart! :happydance:

It really is torture though because I've never really had irregular periods but I think the breastfeeding and stress, etc screwed me up! I am trying to be hopeful!

Im sure.. stress can def do it.. add that to breastfeeding and sickness.. and you got yourself a big mess..

exciting.. i prob. wont o until around the 26-28th :)

Perfect! Hopefully this is the month for both of us! :thumbup:

My sister-in-law went to the doctors yesterday to have the follicles that the egg comes through measured to see if she is ready to release an egg (this is how I understand it, anyway). And she finds out today if it is ready and if so they will give her an HCG shot to help release the egg and hopefully get pregnant! She has been trying for 3 years for their second so that would be cool if she got pregnant! She has PCOS and has been on medication so I hope something positive happens for her!

sorry ladies! i had a busy morning with the kids and school, then blanket time with the little ones. just got lunch done and 3 little ones down for naps, phew!

i took an frer today and nada. not even a hint of a line. i did another of the first signal ones and nothing on it either. i guess i got a bad one yesterday. boo.

i was really bummed, and now i feel really broody. i guess it messed with my head. i was sure i would get a line today. DH was excited too so it was hard to tell him it was a fluke. :( oh well.

harley- i had 2 mc before i had my first baby. that was 15 years ago. one was at 7 wks and one at 8 wks. i still breath a sigh of relief when i make it past that point. :hugs:

haking- i hope you get everything fixed! i think it would be worse to have af then have it go missing then to be like me and not have it at all yet. :hugs:

lil- your family is adorable! that will make a great card! :xmas12:

how is everyone doing???

Blessed, so sorry about the neg FRER. I thought for sure you would get a line too! :growlmad:

Hopefully soon!!! :flower:

How old is everyone, if you don't mind me asking? I'm 28 (I think :haha:), I always forget and have to stop and think about it. Just turned in October.

Oh no, Blessed! :( I was so hoping that this was it for you! I really hope you get AF of a bfp very soon. :hugs:

Haking, I also hope you get AF back soon! Like Blessed said, it must be crazy to have gotten it back and then have it go AWOL. :wacko:

I turned 24 in August. My DH is 28. :flower:

thanks ladies! im giving God a lot of praise, he knows what he is doing :winkwink:

mason has slept through the night the last 3 nights so i might get af back soon:shrug:

broody for sure today, and nothing i can do about it :lol:

i just turned 35 in november and Dh is about to turn 38 on december 10 :flower:

Aw blessed that's such a shame, evil tests making you think something might be there, it's just cruel! Really hope it happens for you soon - not feeding at night anymore could really help.

HAKing I'm so impressed with your patience! Cd61 is crazy, it's amazing what a huge effect stress and all that can have. The doctor will be able to kick start it, no problem :thumbup: I know I would be gong mad, I think I got to cd47 or something like that on my crazy cycle and that was enough to send me round the twist.

I totally get that Harley, I'm relieved every time I make it another couple of weeks. This first trimester really really drags for me, I'm guessing it does for everyone. I found out so crazily early as well which doesn't help.

That's a gorgeous pic rojo! And I'm amazed you're nearly at the point of TTC! That really did go quicker than I thought it would. Bet you can't wait :flower:

As for me, all is good my end. I had a call from my midwife today :happydance: My booking appointment is this coming Monday and my scan is booked in for 4th January. So excited! Still feeling pretty rough though and that's getting me down a bit. DH is being an absolute star still. He was off work today and sent me back to bed for a bit :cloud9:

We went Christmas shopping in the afternoon and we got Noah a big stuffed Mickey Mouse, he loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (to be fair it's the only show we put on for him so it's hardly surprising :haha:). He was giggling over it all the way round the shops and it's gone to bed with him tonight. Bless him.

Thank you, Pie! I am going crazy inside but doing much better than I was a few weeks ago. I guess I've gotten used to the wait now and seeing as how I have a doctors appointment tomorrow I am feeling hopeful!

That is so sweet that DH is being so helpful and letting you rest. Such a good man! Glad you got your booking date too! :hugs:

So cute Noah loves his Mickey Mouse! Sam doesn't have a favorite character at the moment. He really likes this stuffed dog that sings and counts and does ABCs though. Currently I think that is his favorite! He also LOVES books! We are always reading to him though so I think that helps.

yay for your scan pie!!!! cant wait to see some pics :cloud9: i hope you start feeling better very soon :hugs:

my jaxon loves mickey mouse too. :flower:

Pie, I'm glad you finally got the dates for your booking appointment and your scan! I still wish I knew whether my new OB was going to do a scan at my 12 week appointment. :shrug:

I like my LO is still too young to have a favorite toy/character. I've tried giving her stuffed animals, but she seems less interested in them than other toys, probably because they're not good teethers.

Okay, so I got my doppler last night, so today I was trying it out, even though I know I'm way too early on to hear the baby's heartbeat, but the weird thing is, I can hear the placent in two different places. I can hear it by my right hip bone, and by my left, but nothing in the middle. Is that normal?

Oh Blessed, I'm sorry, I was really hoping that was a positive :hugs:

lilrojo, your family is beautiful! And I really like that dress you're wearing!

Pie, can't wait till your scan, exciting!

I found the first and third trimesters really dragged on, the second trimester seemed to go by the fastest. Probably because that was when I was most comfortable, I had gotten over the MS and was still small enough not to have to waddle, and baby was still small enough not to be shoving his feet into my ribs :haha:

I'm 24, had my birthday in October too! Hubby is 34, will be 35 next month.

Grrr. I wrote a reply and then the page didn't load. Hmph.

Well, I'm sorry that turned out to be nothing, Melissa. :( But you are so right, God knows exactly what he's doing! And that's so nice that Mason is sleeping through the night. Hope that trend continues!

Spiffy, it's totally twins! Haha! J/K I don't know anything about that kind of thing. But it sure would explain why you already have the cute little bump. :)

Pie, what a relief to have the dates for your appointment and scan. And bless your DH; he sounds lovely. :)

As for my age, I'll be 31 in February. Daniel turned 28 in August. I'm a bit of a cougar. rawr.

Daniel's gone down to Seattle for the evening and tomorrow morning for a friend's birthday, so it's just me and Ozzy for a little while. Should be fun! He's already asleep, though, which is nice but also not because he's usually in bed shortly after 8:00 and it's only 6:30! Going to be an early morning. Wish me luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->