anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

pie- i hope you have a girl. although a lil brother for noah would be nice too :flower: with my last son, my DH said he MUST be a girl after 3 boys in a row. of course its always a 50% chance every time, no matter what you have had so that theory was obviously wrong :lol:

i love my lil boys, but i need some girls to even things up. my girls are getting bigger so when they move out im gonna be stuck alone with a lot of boy stuff around here :haha:

Oh those Christmas jammies are too cute! I really like that tradition, that may be one that we implement as well. I haven't bought any Christmas presents for Colin yet. I don't want to buy much because he has grandparents, great-grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins who I'm sure will buy him something. That ends up being a lot of presents for a 6 month-old. He even got a present last year at Christmas, before he was born! :haha: But Christmas jammies are just the kind of gift I'd like to give him.

I remember when Colin was 6 weeks old, and looking at how tiny he was and feeling so grateful that I didn't have to go back to work and leave him :cry:

:hi: Hello everyone!!! i think i posted back in april on this thread but guess what we are finally ntnp!! Im hopeing to see a bfp soon!!. I am very happy/ slightly jelouse:blush: of those of you who have gotton your bfps already !! I am seeing there is alot of support hear i hope to fit right in!

Hi DueJan welcome back to the group.. i just joined like 3 months ago.. yay to ntnp hope it doesnt take you long.. :)

pita- i remember doing that exact thing! 6 weeks is so little to hand over to someone else. im thankful i can stay home :flower:

welcome back duejan! :hi: hope its not far off for you

Thank you soo much Everyone! i really hope so too i think we might have missed this month but hopefully we can really ntnp next month. THis month i kinda put my patch on 2 weeks late put it on then we decided this so took it off again haha so maybe next month

Welcome back, Duejan! I hope you get your bfp really soon! Are you set on NTNP, or will you switch to TTC at some point if you haven't got a bfp yet?

Pie, my SIL married her husband assuming that she would never have a girl, because there hadn't been a girl born in his family for 5 generations! So when they had their first, and it was a boy, they weren't very shocked, but lo and behold, their second was a girl! (A very doted on little girl, I might add ;)) So you never know...

Pita, we're not getting DD very many gifts (maybe just one) because with family getting her presents, I think she'll have plenty. Plus, she'll probably be more interested in the boxes and wrapping paper anyway. :winkwink:

So now I feel like I just need to share my super crazy dreams with you ladies. :haha: Last night I had a dream that I was running through this enormous house trying to turn off all the lights, but the light switches made no sense, so it took forever. Then I discovered a large patch on the wall that was covered in tape, so I ripped the tape off and underneath it said something about explosives, so I told people and they all started freaking out. And then I was up at the very top of this building and we were looking for this girl, and then we saw this clock tower that had some design etched into it, and the person with me said, "Oh yeah, it's a violin." But then I shined a light on it, and it wasn't a violin, it was a diagram of ovaries, fallopian tubes, and a uterus :haha: and there was a drawing on a girl laying at the bottom of the uterus, which we (naturally) concluded must mean that the girl we were looking for was at the bottom of the building. :dohh:

Also, I think I found my baby's heartbeat! I was using my doppler this morning and a found a really fast pulse, but then it moved away after a second. So I searched a little and found it again, and then it moved again. I found it once more, but only for a split second, and it was gone. I figure, that had to be the baby right?

spiffy im not sure if we willl really start ttc unless we dont have success when jonathan is like 2 haha. Wow that was such a dream. It sounds like you might have found your babies heart beat! And at 7 weeks wow that is soo early!! I didnt find jonathans until 9 i think with my doppler haha

Hey ladies.. hope your all well :) been a busy day..

Welcome back, DueJan! :wave:

Spiffy, you have some crazy dreams. You make me laugh hearing about them! :haha:

Rojo, only a week or so until you TTC! :happydance:

Hope everyone had a good weekend. We were crazy busy! I spent a lot of time after work on Friday getting ready for his party. Everything went smoothly though and Sam had fun! I baked his smash cake, cupcakes and cooked food. We got a lot of good pictures of Sam eating his cake and I'd say it is pretty safe to say he loved it! I'll upload some pictures later today if I have time.

Sunday was my work Christmas party which was fun to get dressed up and hang out but I was just so tired from the night before that we didn't stay long and DH had to work on Monday anyway so he was fine with leaving early.

Yesterday we got Sam's 1 year pictures done. It was a bit crazy to say the least...:wacko: The place double booked us but we didn't show up until the 1pm appointment like we thought we had but they got crazy busy and started late and then Sam started to get tired because of all days he only took a 1 hour nap! :dohh: So I asked the girl if we could come back in the evening after he naps and she agrees but they started late again but we still got some good pictures. So they are ordered and will be here by the 19th at the latest. I'm glad its all over with though!

And, in the midst of all my weekend craziness I never had time to run and get my progesterone. So I'll probably go during the week sometime and pick it up.

Sounds like the weekend went well.. and cant wait to see pics :)

Yep af is due today.. :)

Rojo, this is it! If AF starts today like she's supposed to, it means you are CD1 right now! Your are finally TTC! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Haking, I'm so glad that Sam enjoyed his birthday cake, and that your pictures went okay, considering the craziness. I can't wait to see some pictures from both! :flower:

Today we have Alia's 9 month appointment with the pediatrician, so I'm looking forward to seeing how much she's grown. And thankfully she doesn't have to get any shots today! Woohoo!

Thanks spiffy.. she hasnt shown yet still waiting.. stupid af never shows when you want her too.. but im betting this afternoon.. i can feel that she is coming just taking her sweet time..

Im very excited though :)

haking i bet those pics will b lovely!

spiffy yay for no shots!!!! we quit doing them about 2.5 yrs ago when one of mine had a severe allergic reaction. then we prayed for a year as to whether or not to do them at all anymore. we found out there is aborted fetal tissue in them and did a lot more reserch as to what else is in them, felt we got our answer and havent looked back. i can remember being so stressed before when they had to get them. i dont envy you mamas who have to see that :nope:

lilrojo its finally here!!!!!! :happydance:

Rojo, how predictable are your cycles? Are you completely sure that AF is due today?

Lilrojo- ooh goodlcuk on ur short ttc journy i say short because i have my fingers crossed for you that it will happen fast x x

spiffy- you can check if its your babas pulse if they stay still enough for you to count it then count yours then you will see the huge difference in the pulse also babys sounds like galloping noice xx it probably was your baby whoooohoo . also what a random dream!! your mind is very creative once asleep! you must be a creative thinker when awake too!! i tend to dream like every night! lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->