anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Welcome rubberducky.

Haking i dont temp.. dont have irregular cycles never have.. its just so hard to know because so many symptoms go either way.. we will see just keep waiting i guess

Hiya,
Can I muscle in and join you ladies? I haven't read through it all, just the last couple of pages!

My boy is 8months old and we started TTC again last month.

Well, more, NTNP as I have ridiculous cycles ranging from 35-60days so no idea when I ovulate etc so going with the flow.

Nice to meet everyone xx
helloo goodluck on your journy!! the cycle that i concieve this baby was 40days! i had no clue when i ovulated either xx

Welcome, Rubberducky! :flower:

Youngwife, I was feeding my LO about 2 ounces of baby food for lunch before hand, but now I'm going to see if I can get her to eat some for breakfast and for dinner, too.

Pie, I think my LO still likes to play with finger food as much as eat it, so we'll give it a shot, but at first it's going to be more about me cleaning up after a huge mess than about her actually eating more food. :dohh:

Sorry for missing out on a lot the past few days!

Hi/Welcome back! :hi: To the ladies who have just joined/joined back :flow:

DD has been ill for over a week now and I took her to the Dr. on Monday and her slight cold had turned into an ear ache AND tonsillitis, poor baby! :( The Dr. was shocked at how calm and happy in herself she was with it all, even though he said "she doesn't do things by halves!" I caught the sore throat bit now too so I think I might have the tonsillitis too... :dohh: DF isn't too well either but you wouldn't know it. I love that he doesn't get "man-flu..." :haha: I think it's ME who gets that!! :rofl: Anyway, she's on a 7day course of antibiotics and paracetamol and is already seeming better, although still runny-nosed. :baby:

I've been having really bad back pains aswell, I had it with DD too. I've had some stomach cramps but I think it's Braxton Hicks, it feels so different to DD because I quite enjoyed BH with her! :wacko: Everyone thinks I'm weird for that... Maybe her being breech had something to do with it feeling different to how other people feel it?? :shrug:

well still waiting.. neg test so i guess im just later than normal.. hope she shows soon.. just like her to vanish..

Chez so sorry to hear your all unwell.. poor little girl.. hope you guys get to feeling better soon

Chez, I hope you all start getting better! Your "man flu" comment made me laugh because my DH totally gets that. Drives me nuts sometimes. :dohh: As for braxton hicks, I never minded them with my DD either. They would make me feel a little breathless, but they never hurt, and they were kind of cool to feel. But I don't think they're supposed to feel very painful, so if yours get worse, maybe you should just go in a get them checked to make sure you're not actually contracting.

Rojo, I am sending AF vibes your way!

Thanks everyone!!!!

Good luck to you all and congrats young wife!! I remember discussing exclusively pumping with you when my son was in NICU - well done you for 6 months!! Wow!! I only managed 5 weeks xx

yuck chez!!!!! hope you and dd get better! my braxton hicks start out not too bad but by the end its horrible. it doubles me over just like a contraction :wacko:

Hi rubberduckie:flower: Welcome welcome!

Spiffy i agree with pie. Once i started letting myson feed himself his intake was deff alot more! he now hates being spoon fed so i really avoid it if it can.

Chez i did enjoy bh with my son too i didnt really feel them with my daughter. But just i dont even know how to explain it but the feeling is amazing.I do agree with spiffy if they get worse get them checked out I dont think mine ever really got to painful either. Im soo sorry to hear about your lo being sick sounds like trooper. I hope you all feel better soon xx

Rojo i hope af shows soo so you can get down to business. Or maybe your waiting on a late positve!!fingers crossed for you!

Youngwife how are you feeling? I cant believe how quick this thread moves! Its very very crazy. So those who havnt gotton the bfps yet when are you all planning on testing?

Haking jonathan got his 4 top teeth practically at once too. It was just awful.... He has two on the bottom that didnt really bother him but i thinkk his other 2 bottoms are comeing soon. Boy oh boy...

Hope everyone is well.. still no sign of af.. still in limbo..

DueJan, Sam got his two other bottoms right around 11 1/2 months so Johnathan is probably close! Hopefully its quick and not too painful for him. :hugs:

Rojo, that is crazy! I hope she shows for you soon. Of course the big month you've been waiting for she is late! So typical. :dohh: I can relate to the being in limbo...though I know I'm not pregnant she is just MIA! I haven't picked up my prescription yet but plan to in the next few days hopefully.

Chez, I hope everyone is getting better now. :hugs:

Hi, everyone!

Welcome, rubbyducky and duejan! Nice to see some new faces. :)

Chez, that sucks that you are all sick, but glad to hear Elsa is on the mend. Hope you and DF feel better soon too!

Rojo, that is so weird that your cycle just up and decided to be longer. Hmph. Wishing you lots of patience right now!

Spiffy, I found out that Ozzy's growth is really levelling off too. After being up in the 95th percentile for both height and weight until about 6 months, he is now just at the 50th for weight and a bit under for height. My doctor doesn't tend to worry about slow growth as long as there is actually growth! If he stopped gaining weight or height altogether, then they might worry, but I think Ozzy will probably be on the small side most of his childhood simply because of genetics. Daniel grew like 6-8 inches around 10th grade!

HAKing, glad to hear the birthday went well! I look forward to seeing pictures (or did I miss them? I've been feeling really busy).

AFM, I've been feeling pretty good lately. I don't have a ton of free time anymore (i.e. time to hop onto BnB and chat with you ladies!) because of work, but so far it's been going really well. I haven't told anyone there yet (except my manager, who knew when I took the job), but I've decided to tell them on the 31st at our morning devotions. That way I will have told Daniel's family already (it would feel weird telling my coworkers before family).

I've been having a teensy bit of nausea here and there. I have to eat like every hour or I start to feel kinda queasy. Can't hide it much longer! I don't think my coworkers suspect anything yet, though, so that's good. I think they'll be shocked to find out that I've only every worked there while I'm pregnant! Ha!

Harley! I've been wondering about you since you hadn't been on much. I figured work was keeping you busy! It sounds like the job is going really well though. :thumbup:

I haven't posted any pictures yet because they are on my home computer and I usually post on here from my work computer. I'll try to put some up tomorrow. We won't get his 1 year pictures until next week though.

Ah, good good. I look forward to the pics!

And yeah, just really busy. I come home from work and I have a few hours with Ozzy before his bedtime, so I don't really want to spend that online, and then just a few hours after he goes to bed before I need to go to sleep and I usually have things I need to do or else I just feel like sitting and watching TV. *sigh* I've been good about going to bed early, though so I haven't been too tired during the day.

In a few weeks, I might be able to hop on here at work every once and a while if it's slow (shhhh!). I will have a new desk that faces away from everyone so they won't be able to see if I'm on here, plus I will have told them I'm pregnant by then, so it won't be awkward if they do happen to see I'm on a "baby and bump" site! Haha!

Haha, I totally understand. I have to be discrete at work sometimes. Not that I'm pregnant and keeping it hush-hush but I don't like everyone knowing I'm spending time on here sometimes! :haha:

How do you like being a working mommy now? I went back to work when Sam was 9 months old and it was a hard adjustment. I try to get off work as soon as I can and then head home to spend a few hours with him before bed time. I get sad sometimes thinking about less time with him but we try to make the time together special. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->