anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Yeah, I dream every night, too. And I guess I'm creative because I do art, and I write stories. :flower:

Oh Rojo, I hope that AF comes soon so you can get start on CD1! :happydance:

Well still no sign of her.. there is a small possibility i could be preggo as we dtd around o time but we did the withdrawl method.. so waiting it out i guess.. ugh annoying..

Thanks haking

Sure seems like she shows when you don't want her to and when you do she has gone missing! :dohh:

Maybe tonight or tomorrow morning. :flower:

HAKing, can't wait to see pictures, both the professional ones and the birthday ones! Did a lot of people come to his party?

rojo, so excited for you! Hopefully AF shows quickly and you can get on with it! :dance:

Hi ladies, sorry I've been missing the past couple of days. I have been struck down with an evil stomach bug :nope: Just what you want when you're pregnant! I started throwing up at 9pm on Monday night, it continued all night, about every hour and finally stopped at about midday on Tuesday. Now just trying to recover, it has taken so much out of me. Got no sleep on Monday night so feel like I'm playing catch up.

DH took yesterday and today off to look after me and Noah. Bless him he's done absolutely everything because I've been fit for nothing. The worst is I haven't been able to give Noah any cuddles for fear of him getting it, I miss my baby :nope: DH has brought him up a couple of times to say hello and each time he tries to get to me and gets upset because we won't let him.

Anyway, enough of my sob story! Rojo I hope that pesky AF shows up and lets you get started!

HAKing so glad the birthday weekend went well and can't wait to see pics!

Welcome back duejan!

Pie, I'm so sorry you had to deal with that awful stomach bug. :( I had a stomach bug when I was pregnant with DD, and as awful as it was, at least i got to get as much sleep afterwards as I wanted because I had no baby to tend to! I hope you can get caught up on sleep, and that's great that your DH has been able to be there for you during this. :hugs:

Rojo, any sign of AF?

So my DD had her 9 month check up, and she's only 17 pounds. She actually dropped from the 25th percentile to the 20th percentile since last check up! :nope: And I was actually expecting her to climb the percentiles because she's been going through a growth spurt the last week or so.

Pie, I'm sorry you had an awful stomach bug! I hope you are feeling better now and are over the worst of it. You have a great DH to help with Noah and let you rest!

Spiffy, does the doctor seemed concerned about Alia? I know it is normal for them to lose weight or thin out when they start moving around more. We go to the doctors next month for Sam and I'm sure he is gonna be down from the 60th precentile. He has thinned down tons in the past few months. I also know from my doctor, he is never worried about weight loss or gain so much as long as he is developing all his skills.

Just try not to worry, every baby is different and they grow and gain weight at their own pace! :hugs:

Rojo, has the witch showed yet?

Haking, Alia still doesn't crawl (or even attempt to crawl) and she isn't cruising either, so I wouldn't say she's much more active lately. The pediatrician didn't seem too concerned, though she did tell me that I need to start feeding her more solids, and since Alia doesn't like to eat very much baby food, she said I'm going to have to start incorporating more finger foods. So hopefully that does the trick.

I'm sure that will do the trick. Has she any teeth yet?

Yep, she has her bottom two, and the pediatrician said her top four are all getting ready to break through soon (that should be a fun couple of nights for us...:sleep:)

Yea, I know what you mean. Sam got all top 4 in at once! We had a pretty miserable month! :cry: Hopefully she gets them in quick and you can start giving her some finger foods to help her gain some weight.

Wow loads to catch up on!

Harley that's great about the job :thumbup: Fantastic that it's all going so well. We're lucky here as well with our maternity leave, I had a year off before I resigned to be a SAHM. I can't believe how little you guys get in the US :nope: 4 or 6 weeks is just crazy, that amount of time passes in the blink of an eye.

Love Ozzy in his Christmas jammies!

Spiffy you really do have some crazy dreams :haha: Lots of multiple references in them too :winkwink: Heehee it'll be interesting to find out how many there actually are!

Oh HAKing that's so sad about your SIL :nope: Really hope they can find a way through it. I guess we should always remind ourselves how lucky we are. Being a mum is the best thing I've ever done and I can't imagine not having that in my life :cry:

How cool that your dream came true youngwife! Have you ever had that happen before?

All is good my end, well as good as possible while feeling yucky :growlmad: Thank you for the get well wishes! Funny spiffy I keep thinking ooh maybe it's a girl but I'm trying not to dwell on it. I would love love love to have a girlie, don't know if I'll ever be blessed with a daughter though because DH's family are full of boys. We shall see :flower: Obviously I'll be delighted to be a mum to two little boys too.

yea strangely my dreams come true alot its so weird lol x even things ive never thought about or people ive hardly spoken to and il here in passing that what happened in my dream actualy happend so strange lol xx

No sign of the witch.. I have been spot on since having bryce at 8-9 dpo.. today is now 10.. i tested this morning not fmu and 2 hours after i peed and got a negative.. i just dont get it.. show already..

Rojo, that's so frustrating! My luteal phase was a pretty consistent 13 days after having Alia, but then the month before I got my bfp with this one I had a 14 day lutueal phase out of nowhere! It definately messed with my head! :growlmad: I hope AF just shows up already so you can get started on making #3!

Haking, Alia still doesn't crawl (or even attempt to crawl) and she isn't cruising either, so I wouldn't say she's much more active lately. The pediatrician didn't seem too concerned, though she did tell me that I need to start feeding her more solids, and since Alia doesn't like to eat very much baby food, she said I'm going to have to start incorporating more finger foods. So hopefully that does the trick.

Hey i wondered seen as our babys are the same age . i wondered how much solids your actualy giving at the momment? i always wonder if i am giving enough and harmonie is now 21lbs but not sure what centile that is now x

Oh no, Rojo! That sucks...of course when you're waiting on her and want her to show shes MIA! :growlmad:

Do you still have regular symptoms of her showing? Maybe like Spiffy said, your luteal phase is just getting longer. Do you temp?

Thanks ladies, I feel better today thankfully, think its hit me very hard because my immunity is weaker than usual naturally. DH has been fantastic. It's just rough going because I have nothing in my system and that makes my pregnancy sickness worse, so it's all merging into one :dohh:

Spiffy I found that Noah started eating much more when I let him feed himself. Things like pasta for example, even with chicken, I just spread it out on his tray and he helps himself. He's really not a fan of being spoon fed so anything I can make more 'finger food' like I do. There's such a huge range of normal weight though that I wouldn't let it worry you, as long as she seems happy and healthy in herself :thumbup:

That's really frustrating rojo, hope she makes an appearance soon.

Hiya,
Can I muscle in and join you ladies? I haven't read through it all, just the last couple of pages!

My boy is 8months old and we started TTC again last month.

Well, more, NTNP as I have ridiculous cycles ranging from 35-60days so no idea when I ovulate etc so going with the flow.

Nice to meet everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"