anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

It was really hard the night before my first day. I cried a few times that night. But so far it hasn't been too bad. I think it helps that, in the back of my mind, I know it will only be for about 8 more months and then I'll have some time off to spend with both my babies! And Daniel. I miss seeing both of them all day. It also helps that I know Ozzy is at home with his daddy. I think it might have been a harder transition if we had to put him in daycare. I'm so thankful that Ozzy can be with his daddy!

That is a perfect situation, Harley! Ozzy gets to spend time with Daniel and you don't have to worry about someone else caring for him while you're at work.

I worried a lot too about Sam forgetting me, or that I'm his mom when I went back to work but he is his same old attached self! I love it. :cloud9:

I hope everyone else is doing well! We have a rainy cold day here...I kinda love it! Though, I wish I was laying in bed relaxing instead of at work! :nope:

Rojo, thinking about you. Still no sign of AF???

Harley, have you escaped the insane early pregnancy bloat? I have it way worse this time around, so I would never be able to go to work without arousing suspicion. Thankfully the only boss I have just drools and squeals and kicks her legs. :haha: That's so awesome that Daniel gets to be there with Ozzy while you're at work, though. Does he work from home?

Rojo, is AF still MIA???

Haking, cold rainy days always make me want to cuddle up in a blanket and have hot chocolate and read a good book. :flower:

Well, DH and I just got back from seeing The Hobbit this morning. It was awesome! We got to see an early screening through his work, so that was fun. :)

Also, I had a very realistic dream last night that I found out I was pregnant with twins (I swear, it never ends), and in the dream I told my MIL and FIL, and then thought, "Oh no, was is just in my dream that I found out I was having twins?" (While still dreaming) and then I thought, "I can't tell DH if I'm not sure, because that would be so embarassing if it was just a dream," so I started looking for proof that I actually had that ultrasound, which lead me to my old OB's office and they just automatically gave me an ultrasound there and then printed me a picture of my twins, and I was so excited. I immediately pulled out my phone so that I could update you ladies on BnB before even telling DH! :haha:

HAKing: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMUAL RYAN!!! wow one year old im dreading it im just dreading it. Let me ask you something does he say anything? Aww he did get his bottom teach at 11 1/2? Were they too painful for him? I though jonathan would have like 10 by now haha because they started coming in soo fast starting at 6 months haha

Harley: I know what you mean about not being able to keep it quiet. I worked making English Toffee when i was prengnant with jonathan and some of the really really sweet smells sent me running to the bathroom. How long are you planning on not telling them?

rojo: any sign of af yet? I can see if i cant get her to come:grr: haha i hope she shows soon.

Spiffy: These dreams you are having are soo funny hahaha. It soo crazy how real some dreams feel. Twins. WOw could you imagine. My friends just had twins well 5 months ago haha im jelouse yet thankful i dont have twins if you know what i mean lol

Oh I love rainy days, I grew up in a desert-y area, we didn't get much precipitation so I love it when it rains!

Spiffy, that is a great dream, it cracked me up! I love that you even thought that it might be a dream while dreaming :haha:

Pita:i Love rain too haha i is just hot here cold or snowy. It never really rains... So just like you i just love it when it rains...

Haha so i have a few christmas presents under the tree jonathan has showed only just a little interest in the tree so i come out of the bathroom and i see him grabbing for a present i ran to try to stop him and his hand ended up hitting it. It just happend land on the try me button and all this music started playing. His face was priceless. Just staring at this wrapped gift like what did i do. He looked at me then at the gift then a me again so on a so forth haha Now i just can keep him away from the tree....:dohh::haha:

Yeah, I do dream during my dreams (if that makes any sense) sometimes, so I'm not surprised that my "dream self" was worried about that. :haha:

Pita, I grew up in Arizona for most of my life, so I understand the love of rain. We used to live in Washinton state when I was little, and if it weren't for the fact that all my family is here in Utah, I'd love to move back there. :flower:

Duejan, that's hilarious!

spiffy did i mention i LOVE the pic with the christmas hat on your LO haha need to go out a buy some for my babies lol

spiffy- do you dream more when ur pregnant? or do u have these dreames any time ? i dreame a million times more when pregnant , for me thats even a sign im pregnant!

Thanks everyone!!!!

Good luck to you all and congrats young wife!! I remember discussing exclusively pumping with you when my son was in NICU - well done you for 6 months!! Wow!! I only managed 5 weeks xx

you have a very good memory!!! thank you and its not "Only" you did amazing xx

Youngwife, I have pretty crazy dreams all the time, but they become a little more crazy and a little more vivid when I'm pregnant. :flower:

Duejan- thanks for asking i feel really good! i feel alot bigger all of a suddenn though and yeah it does move so fast. actualy in general i hate reading lol so i am finding it hard keeping up lol . how are you feeling?

I go back to work 10th of january till the start of febuary then taking all my holiday and starting matleave march 10th then i hav a sweep at 39 weeks ( due to previous section) so baby might be here end of march.. but i dont hold my breath with sweeps i had loads last time lol. also not looking forward to putting lo in nursery either she will be going 4 days a week 730am-6pm thats such a longggg day :( and il be working saturday too!

Welcome, Rubberducky! :flower:

Youngwife, I was feeding my LO about 2 ounces of baby food for lunch before hand, but now I'm going to see if I can get her to eat some for breakfast and for dinner, too.

Pie, I think my LO still likes to play with finger food as much as eat it, so we'll give it a shot, but at first it's going to be more about me cleaning up after a huge mess than about her actually eating more food. :dohh:

wow you do it in ounces i have no clue in ounces lol how do you acess when to increase it? its so hard to tell sometimes lol but ive noticed my daughters reallys slowed down with weight gain over the passed few months but im not sure if that is usual for around this age shes probably gone from 91st centile to 70something maybe

young wife. I am doing great just seeing if we cant get a unexpected bfp out of ntnp. I know what you mean. Its soo hard leaving your kids at daycare. Mine go three times a week and its heartbreaking. But you will do just fine!! And so will your lo!And it took alot of sweeps for me when natalia was born, but with jonathan i had one and was in labor that night lol so i hope it works for you too!!

Why do you ladies think dreams become like that when pg?

Sorry for missing out on a lot the past few days!

Hi/Welcome back! :hi: To the ladies who have just joined/joined back :flow:

DD has been ill for over a week now and I took her to the Dr. on Monday and her slight cold had turned into an ear ache AND tonsillitis, poor baby! :( The Dr. was shocked at how calm and happy in herself she was with it all, even though he said "she doesn't do things by halves!" I caught the sore throat bit now too so I think I might have the tonsillitis too... :dohh: DF isn't too well either but you wouldn't know it. I love that he doesn't get "man-flu..." :haha: I think it's ME who gets that!! :rofl: Anyway, she's on a 7day course of antibiotics and paracetamol and is already seeming better, although still runny-nosed. :baby:

I've been having really bad back pains aswell, I had it with DD too. I've had some stomach cramps but I think it's Braxton Hicks, it feels so different to DD because I quite enjoyed BH with her! :wacko: Everyone thinks I'm weird for that... Maybe her being breech had something to do with it feeling different to how other people feel it?? :shrug:

aww poor baby hope ur lo feels better hun

lol DueJan, I can just imagine his face! I'll bet he finds the tree a lot more fascinating now! :haha:

Spiffy, I really like Washington, but I do wish it were warmer here. I'm so cold all the time and I feel like summer is never long/hot enough. All my family and hubby's family live here though, so we won't be going anywhere! My grandma used to live in Utah, her husband has family there, but now they live here in Washington with the rest of her family.

I always dream a lot, but it got even more intense when I was pregnant. The colors are more vivid, the story-line revolves more about babies , etc.

Wow Youngwife, the end of March doesn't seem like it's that far away! Is it just me, or does your pregnancy seem to be going by quite fast?

Thank you DueJan! I can't believe my little monkey is 1!!! It seems surreal! To think a year ago right now I was in labor trying to have him. Kinda makes me sad to think about it. :cry:But happy when I think about what a blessing he has been to have and the joy he has brought to my husband and I. :cloud9:

He does say Dada and Mama but that is it. He knows how to do a lot of stuff though, like clap, dance, wave bye-bye and when we say "YAY" he puts both his arms in the air! :haha: But nothing else words wise.

His two bottom teeth didn't bother him at all, but I think that he is getting one of his back molars now and has been a bit fussy because of it. Sam got his first two front bottoms before he was 6 months also.

That is super cute about Johnathan! Sam found the tree yesterday and was taking orniments off! :dohh:

young wife. I am doing great just seeing if we cant get a unexpected bfp out of ntnp. I know what you mean. Its soo hard leaving your kids at daycare. Mine go three times a week and its heartbreaking. But you will do just fine!! And so will your lo!And it took alot of sweeps for me when natalia was born, but with jonathan i had one and was in labor that night lol so i hope it works for you too!!

Why do you ladies think dreams become like that when pg?

ooh thats good to hear about the sweep working first time next time round! and i hope you do! i completly prefet ntnp to ttc! less stressfull and we cought quicker with ntnp and our relationship was alot happier . as then oh didnt feel like i was just using him for sex to make a baby lol :haha: i used to get my calander out and be like " we need to dtd this day and this day" etc lol i was determined! but this time i was so chilled and oh was loving it lol xx and i think maybe about dreams it has something to with hormones maybe? i have no clue!

PITAKAT- lol everyone has been saying that it seems like its flying by and i actualy feel that. i was literaly 3 months pregnant a few weeks ago it feels then i woke up 6 months! i just dont know were the time went!!! march reeeely is not far. its scary haha im so excited but the closer it gets i get abbit worried lol so im trying to keep up with my hypnobirthing book to remain calm!! lol

hakin- FORGOT to say happy birthday to your lo gosh a year old!! time does fly i think!

Haking, you're going to have to update your ticker for your new ONE YEAR OLD! :happydance:

Youngwife, we go by ounces of babyfood, because that's how the jars are measured. Like there are 2.5 ounce jars, 4 oz jars, etc. But as for how I assess when to give her more, I wasn't very good at that, because my pediatrician told me I should have been feeding her solids three times a day, and I was only doing it once a day. :dohh: But now that we're doing it three times a day, she's eating a lot more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->