anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Rojo, that is an adorable picture! And happy anniversary! Wheee!!!!

Pie, so nice to hear you are all feeling better, and thanks for the reassurance about Ozzy not speaking. And I know what you mean about them understanding "no." I know that Ozzy understands it when we just tell him to stop something, but we still have to go over and physically stop him. *sigh* At least he doesn't get very upset about it (unless he's reallllly tired).

Well, two very exciting things: First, we got our Christmas tree today! We're going to decorate it tomorrow night, and Daniel says he's really glad I convinced him to get a real tree. Yay! And second, our first ultrasound is tomorrow! Aaaaaah! I'm so excited!

Woo :happydance: So excited about your first US, Harley!

I'm not ignoring everyone else but I fear trying to reply and missing someone out... Bare with me, I should be back on form soon. :haha:

I have been reading but I am in serious agony here, ladies. :cry: Up crying almost all night, every night! I really think it's SPD, which I'm sure I had with DD but nothing too bad, I didn't even mention it to my MW I don't think... It feels like my pelvis has been run over by a wagon. I've called the Dr. today and have an appointment in an hour so fingers crossed I get something for the pain and something for this horrendous cough that doesn't help matters!

I shall let you know how it goes. :flow:

Cheztunes- aww dear i hope they can do something to help u maybe phisio or crutches or something! i had spd with my daughter and alittle bit with this one and its no fun xx figures crossed it will get easier for u hun x

Harley- does a real tree shed alot? we decided not to get a christmas tree in the end and we got one for my mums house as thats weere we will spend christmas.

and woooh let us know how ur us goes xx

Rojo- happy ten months to ur little one! so cute!

spiffy- i have no clue who he is lol

My lo has been saying dad since 3 months old and then nana then mama and now she knows who we are when i leave the room she crawls after me shouting " MAMAA!!"

PITAKAT- nope didnt even know what it was with when i was pregnant with my daughter. and i was very axious when it came to labour time!! but i am loving it so far! i feel really empowered and i feel like i am letting go of my fears because i had so many!!. i am not doing the classes just the books and cd and its just so amazing i feel myself getting more and more confident xx

Haking, you're going to have to update your ticker for your new ONE YEAR OLD! :happydance:

Youngwife, we go by ounces of babyfood, because that's how the jars are measured. Like there are 2.5 ounce jars, 4 oz jars, etc. But as for how I assess when to give her more, I wasn't very good at that, because my pediatrician told me I should have been feeding her solids three times a day, and I was only doing it once a day. :dohh: But now that we're doing it three times a day, she's eating a lot more.
ahh i seee my daughter was on one meal a day till about 6 and ahalf months but i dont work in ounces as most of her food we make but we use pouches when we go out xx

Hello everyone.. Thank you so much for the well wishes.. we had a great day for our anniversary.. time is flying by now.. only 8 days till christmas... say what.. lol still waiting on the witch to leave... then the fun can start... but were not trying hardcore until bryce is 1.. just whenever we feel like it..

Pie happy to hear your feeling better..

DUejan-extra dust to you :)

Chez-hope you get something to feel better... ouch

Harley-happy you got a real tree.. we get one every year and i just love it.. best part of christmas :)

SPiffy-hope your well.. and feeling good :)

Hi Pita, Haking, Pez, Young, Blessed and anyone i may have missed.. hope everyone is doing well and all ready for christmas cheer soon.. :)

Harley, I'm looking forward to hearing about your ultrasound! That's awesome that you get one this early! Also, how fun that you're doing a real Christmas tree this year. We used to do real trees when I was younger, and I miss the smell.

Chez, I hope your doctor can do something for you! I had mild SPD when I was pregnant with DD, but like you, I never brought it up to the doctor. But when I had moments where walking was just excruciating. I'm hoping to avoid that this time around, but we'll see.

Pitakat, you never know...you could be in for a Christmas surprise. :winkwink:

Well, Alia has cut her third tooth. Seeing as the pediatrician said last week that the top four all looked pretty close, I'm kind of expecting this tooth to be followed shortly by three more.

Rojo, that's be nice when the witch leaves. Then you can really celebrate the Christmas season. :winkwink:

Pie, I'm happy to hear you're feeling better and remember to try to stay hydrated and get as much rest as possible. :hugs:

Rojo, happy 5 year wedding anniversary! And Bryce is so cute, he looks like such a happy baby! :flower:

Harley, it will be nice to tell everyone at work and not feel like you have to "hide" it anymore. Have you had any sickness or anything like that? Yay for your 1st US! I can't wait to hear about how it goes! :happydance:

Spiffy, I craved sushi a lot when I was pregnant with Sam! That and any kind of meat :haha:

DueJan, Sam also knows what "no" means because when we say it he stops doing what we tell him. Also, when he was a bit younger I would tell him "mommy says no" and shake my head and now when everyone asks him what Mommy says, he shakes his head no! Its so cute! :haha:

Chez, so sorry you're not feeling great and think its SPD! I never had anything like that but heard it can be horrible. Hopefully Dr. can prescribe something for you. :hugs:

AFM, I am feeling pretty yucky today! Just overall sick/nauseous just this morning. I hope I'm not getting sick :nope: We leave on Friday to Michigan for Christmas so being sick would be bad!

Hope I didn't miss anyone and everyone is doing well!

Haking, maybe you just ovulated really late in this crazy cycle you're having, and your nausea is actually MS! I think Pezkin got her bfp at the end of a really long cycle...

I was kinda "thinking" that Spiffy! But thought there could be no way! Wouldn't my lining be too think for an egg to stick?! :shrug:

I don't think the lining keeps getting thicker and thicker throughout those long cycles, because after my 50 day cycle, my period wasn't any heavier than it normally is. Plus, I've seen a lot of charts on FF where the lady had a really long cycle and then ovulated way late and still got preggo, so all I'm saying is that it could happen...:winkwink:

Okay, I'm going to test in a few to see! Honestly, I'd be shocked but now the curiousity is killing me! :blush: I just don't have any pregnancy symptoms which worries me that maybe if I do get a positive something could be wrong! Ugh, I'm gonna just go test! :wacko:

Ooh Harley can't wait to hear about the ultrasound! Mine feels so far away at the moment. I'd absolutely love to have an early one but we just don't get them here.

HAKing, ooh that's exciting! Have you done the test yet? It is definitely possible, with long cycles it's hard to pinpoint ovulation, even if it is a once in a blue moon long cycle.

Oh chez sorry to hear you've been struggling so much :hugs: I really hope the doctor can help. I've never suffered with it myself but know people who have and it seems horrible :nope:

Three more teeth spiffy, that's mad! We've been stuck on six teeth for quite a while now.

All is good our end, we went Christmas shopping this afternoon and we're practically done now, just have to get my Mum's present. It's going to be a bit of a tough Christmas because it'll be the first one without my lovely nanny, but hoping our news will bring a smile to everyone's face.

im sorry ladies- i have gotten really behind! have been kinda busy with a couple bdays and of course christmas stuff. im gonna try to catch up.

my kids are home schooled and i decided they could start their christmas break this week and next week. maybe the week after also, they are really ahead of schedule right now.

Aww bet your kids are excited for that Blessed.. enjoy the fun time not doing school work :)

Well girls, I tested this afternoon and this is what I got...

I went for a blood test this afternoon during my lunch break at work so I will find out what my levels are in a few hours and then have to go back on Wednesday to make sure that they are rising. I have ZERO symptoms really except a little sleepy and the sickness this morning so I'm kinda worried something is wrong! :cry:

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 12
wow Haking.. congrats.. hope everything is ok.. and you just have no symptoms :)

Thank you Rojo, although I'm still in shock! I had blood drawn and HCG results were 2007 and then I gotta go back on Wednesday to make sure they are rising! If they are I will celebrate but until then I'm just gonna try not too stress or think about it too much! And pray for pregnancy symptoms :haha:

Congratulations, Haking! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I'm now feeling pretty happy with myself for suggesting that you might be pregnant! :haha: I guess it's a good thing you just held off on the Provera, because you definately didn't need it!

As for no symptoms, sleepiness has been my only real symptom, and as far as I know, the baby is fine. Plus, look at that test line! I don't think you need to worry. :thumbup: I feel confident enough to bump you to the next category on my signature!

(Oh, and looks like you'll be needing to change that second ticker :winkwink:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->