anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Yes, Spiffy I owe all the credit to you! :blush: I am still nervous but time will tell. I go back Wednesday afternoon and will have the results pretty quick so hopefully they are rising accordingly and I'm golden! :thumbup:

I'm really glad I didn't take the Provera although the doctor would have checked for pregnancy prior to prescribing it so I would have found out one way or another.

I looks like if my HCG levels are 2007 that would put me right around 4.5 weeks. Which is kinda where I thought I might be based on one random +OPK and EWCM! :haha:

C'mon Wednesday so I can relieve some stress and know for sure.

OMG HAKing CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you know i had NO symptoms with my ds. Just a late af That it then ever once in a while i would feel just spouts of nausea but that was all. Doc sent me for an ultrasound and there was my baby moving and heart beat !! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spiffy you brough haking luck maybe you brought me luck too by saying i was experienceing pregnancy bloat haha

rojo: congrats on the aniversary my 5 year anniversary will be in april its soo crazy how fast it goes lol

Blessed: Christmas shopping is a big thing lol so take a break from everything for a while. I envy you for being able to homeschool your kids!

Pie: the first ultrasound CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should post some pics that you get!!

Im still hear feeling like crap my kiddos are doing sooo good. And that 3rd tooth on the bottom of jonathans teeth is really showing!! im soo proud haha

Oh my God HAKing massive congratulations! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Those are awesome lines! Try not to worry about symptoms, I know it's easier said than done but my symptoms didn't really start until about 6 weeks. When you're that early you're unlikely to feel much. Your levels are great for where you are!

Better change that ticker! :haha:

Aw yay for the Christmas break blessed! Do you find it easy to home school them?

It's my wedding anniversary today, 2 years :cloud9: 2 wonderful years, can't quite believe how quick the time has gone. We're going out for a meal tonight, my mum is coming over to babysit. In honour of today, this is our wedding day - you can see how crazy the snow was!

https://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x66/VanessaCH/VanessaDavesWedding181210089.jpg

https://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x66/VanessaCH/L21.jpg

Rojo, happy anniversary!

Oh Chez, I hope you don't have SPD :( Hopefully the DR can offer you some relief!

Youngwife, I look forward to hearing how hypnobirthing helps you with labor, I thought about giving it a try last time around, but the price scared me off.

Harley, I hope your ultrasound went well, can't wait to hear about it!

blessed, I'll bet your kids are super excited for Christmas break!

Pie, what a beautiful wedding picture!

WOOHOO! HAKing, Congratulations!!! :dance: And thank you for posting your test, I love seeing those two lines :D

Thank you, girls for the well wishes! :hugs: Tomorrow I get levels checked again to make sure everything is moving along as it should and then we will tell my parents and DH's parents! :happydance: I'm so excited and almost spilled the beans last night but I did everything I could to keep my mouth shut and wait. :haha:

I think based on HCG levels it would make me around 4-6 weeks along but I'm not sure. I can't wait for an ultrasound to know for certain. Here, we don't get one until 8 weeks unless there seems to be something wrong.

Harley, how was the ultrasound?

Pie, that is a beautiful picture! The snow looks so amazing. Happy anniversary! :flower:

Blessed, I bet you're looking forward to Christmas break as much as the kids! :xmas2:

Hope everyone else is doing well. :flower:

aww haking i bet everything is going perfect.. :) huge hugs and congrats to you.. no more stree free ntnp needed.. :) hope to joing you soon.. :)

2 weeks to my big o day about.. so we will keep all crossed that mid jan i get that bfp!!

Rojo, definately sending you baby dust! :dust:

Haking, I can't wait to hear how your levels have progressed! And that's awesome that you get an ultrasound at 8 weeks. I need to move to California! Here in Utah, it's 20 weeks unless something is wrong. :(

Harley, looking forward to hearing about your scan!

Pie, happy anniversay! Those are beautiful pictures! We got married in the winter as well, but there wasn't fresh snow on the day of, so it was just in scattered places on the ground already. Not quite as pretty as your snow day! ;)

Well, AFM, I'm in a bit of a predicament. My husband just accepted a new job offer yesterday, which means we're going to lose our nice health insurance and switch to a more expensive one that is also worse. So I probably won't be able to use the OB that I wanted, which I'm really dissapointed about. So I set up an appointment for Dec. 27th with the OB I used last time (since there's a good chance I'll have to use her again). I haven't cancelled my appointment in January though, just in case I can still keep her as my doctor. But it seems unlikely at this point. :nope:

Also, Alia was up crying for two and half hours last night, which brought me to the end of my rope, so then when she woke up at 5:30am crying, I thought, "Great, I'll feed her a bottle and put her back down and get a little more sleep," since I'd only had about 3 hours of sleep by that point. But then she wouldn't eat and then just screamed and cried until 7am. That's when i totally lost it. I was so tired and so frustrated, and wondering why I have to be unlucky enough to have a 9 month old that STILL doesn't sleep through the night and on top of that, has nights like this. I was so depressed that I was laying there crying, and wishing that I wasn't pregnant, because I couldn't even handle the child I already had. Thankfully she eventually went back to sleep and I got a little more rest, and now I feel much better. But ladies, I am dreading tonight, because if it's anything like last night, I don't know how I'll cope. :cry:

Yea, its kinda nice to not have to TTC but now how I thought I'd get my BFP! :haha: After tomorrow I will breathe a sigh of relief to see levels raising. Right now I'm still being safe and trying not to think about it much but its been hard!

I have a feeling you're gonna get your BFP first month, Rojo! :thumbup: I'm keeping FX for you.

Can't wait to hear about your levels HAKing! That's great that you'll get an ultrasound at around 8 weeks. Haha it's so hard to hold it in isn't it? I told my mum when I got my first questionable test at 10dpo :haha:

Rojo I bet you can't wait for o time! :happydance: I'll be waiting for that January BFP :flower:

Do you often have nights like that spiffy? What's her routine like? I'm just wondering if there's anything we can suggest that might help :flower: Sorry to hear about you possibly not having the OB you want. I have the same midwife as last time, who I wasn't too keen on first time round, it's annoying when you don't get the health professionals you want :hugs:

Well Noah and I have just had some cheese on toast and I've got to zip around the place to tidy up before bath and bed and my mum coming over. Thankfully I managed to have a shower and wash my hair this afternoon while Noah pulled things out of bedroom drawers :dohh:

Awe, Spiffy I'm so sorry you had a bad night! :hugs: Could Alia be teething and that was what was bothering her keeping her awake? Sam had a bad night 2 nights ago and I was up for 2 hours with him which DH "heard nothing" so frustrating! I hope she sleeps better tonight for you.

So you don't get any ultrasounds until 20 weeks in Utah, Spiffy?? That is nuts. We get one at 8, 12 and then 20 I think and then 1 or 2 after that.

Pie, I know what you mean about trying to keep quiet! I told my boss this morning (also my best friend) and shes super excited. I told her at 4 weeks last time too, so its tradition! :blush: I called my mom this morning and she didn't answer so maybe it is better so I didn't feel the pressure of telling her! I will tell her tomorrow, hopefully.

Yep, no ultrasound until 20 weeks, and that's the only one. It's a long time to wait! Last time I broke down and paid for a private ultrasound at 15+6 weeks and found out the gender, but we just don't have the money for that this time. Oh and my DH tends to sleep through a lot of Alia's crying fits, too, which drives me crazy. :growlmad:

Pie, I put her down to bed at 6pm (she really can't stay up later than that, because she's just super fussy and rubbing her eyes and everything). I give her a 12 oz bottle at night, which she sometimes finishes, and sometimes just drinks the majority of. Then she's been waking up around 1am or 2am to eat, and then waking up at 7am for the day. However, mixed in we have nights like last night, where she woke up at 11pm and wouldn't stop crying so I tried to feed her but she rejected the bottle. I gave her some Tylenol in case it was teething pain, since she does have a tooth coming through right now, and then put her back down, and then she continued to cry, doze for a few minutes, cry again, doze, cry, etc until 1:30am. We tried getting up to feed her again around 1am, but she still wouldn't eat. In fact, she wouldn't take her bottle until 9am this morning. I just don't know what to do, because it's not like this happens every night (although she does wake up everynight, it just isn't such a big deal everytime). Please, ladies, any advice you have would be sooooo appreciated. :(

What are her naps like during the day spiffy? I'm just wondering if it's a bit of overtiredness perhaps. I would think maybe teething since she was quite unhappy, but it depends how often an occurrence it is.

She typically takes two naps a day that together total about 2 or 2 1/2 hours. So her naps aren't too bad. I keep thinking teething as well, but she had a relatively good night on Sunday, and that was the night her tooth actually broke through the skin. :shrug:

Maybe just an off night spiffy or a growth sleep/sleep regression.. just go with it and hope and pray tonight is better..

I wish it was just an off night, but this is probably the fourth or fisth night she's had like this in the past week or two. That's why I'm getting so desperate. With pregnancy hormones making my irrationally frustreted and emotional, and the increased need for sleep, this has been awful. This morning, I felt as badly as I did in the weeks after she was born when I was suffering with Baby Blues.

Spiffy, I wish I had a suggestion but unfortunately I don't really. I think all babies just go through a time where they are fussy for one reason or another. Sam went 2.5 months where he would wake every few hours 5-6 nights a week and it was awful but it eventually passed. I do really feel for you though being pregnant and trying to get your sleep and taking care of Alia too. :hugs:

Is there anyway that your DH could switch off with you for a few days so you could get some rest?

Another thing I just thought of but it just might have been Sam, but he learned that he could wake up 3-5 times a night and I would pick him up! He is so attached to me so this is what he wanted (me holding him). So I started not even picking him up and just giving him a small 2 oz bottle in his crib and laying him back down and he quickly fell back to sleep and the night waking stopped or at least went back down to just 1x a night at most.

Sadly, the same thing doesn't work for all babies so it just might be trial and error for a few weeks! :wacko: I really hope she has a better night tonight though. :hugs:

CONGRATS, HAKING!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!! Excited to hear about your levels tomorrow, too. Golly, that is such cool news!

Spiffy, so sorry you're having a rough go of it. I wish I had a suggestion, but I'm not much help in the sleepless baby department.

Youngwife, one of the reasons we picked our tree is that it is a species that doesn't shed as much as others. Some kinds of trees drop needles more than others, so if you want to get a real tree, just ask at the tree place what kinds will keep their needles well. Ours hasn't been too bad so far.

Well, the ultrasound went well. Didn't take very long because there isn't much to see right now. But we did get to see the little flutter of the heartbeat! That was nice to see. :) Baby was measuring 8 weeks and 1 day, which makes my new due date July 28th (instead of the 29th). I'm preparing myself for an August baby, though, just in case. :)

pie and rojo- happy anniversary!!!! ours is the 30th and i cant wait. :cloud9:

rojo- i hope your bfp is just around the corner :)

thanks ladies christmas break is fun around here :D
pie- its easy for me but my girls dont need much help since they are older. just questions here and there and help with projects. my 5 yr old is doing kindergarten so it takes up more time since he is learning the fundamentals. and i do something called 'blanket time' with the younger 4 where they learn songs and i read to them, etc. its all a lot of fun actually, but it sounds boring im sure lol

spiffy- im so sorry your having a rough time! mason has his bad nights too. lack of sleep and the fatigue of pregnancy is so rough :(

haking- i cant wait to hear how your levels are doing!!! i want to be surprised the way you were, i think its so awesome :flower:

Good morning girls, or afternoon/evening depending where you are! :haha:

Today is the big day LOL, I am excited to hear if my levels are rising like they should. I think they are but I just can't seem to get too excited until I am 100% since this pregnancy was such a shock!!! But on a good, er bad note...I feel like I'm starting to get some morning sickness. DH made chili last night for a chili cook off at work today and the smell all morning had me just about throwing up. And then Sam threw up or more like spit up some water last night which would never bother me and I was gagging! Oh dear! :dohh:

Harley, glad to hear your ultrasound went good and you got to see/hear the heartbeat! When I first heard it with Sam it just brought tears to my eyes, it was such a special moment!

Hope everyone is doing well, and getting ready for Christmas! I'm super excited for the holiday to be here and to be on vacation for a few days! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->