anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Excited to hear your levels Haking..

Harley happy to hear your us went well.. :)

Were doing well.. cant believe less than a week till christmas.. i stayed up till almost 1am wrapping.. still have more to do.. but im getting there..

Hope you all have a nice day..still waiting for ovulation day around here lol

Good morning, ladies. :flower: Alia was up crying for an hour and half last night, but she chose to do it from 7:30-9pm which was before DH and I went to bed, so I lost no sleep last night! :happydance:

Harley, I'm so glad your ultrasound went well. There's a certain "reality" that doesn't quite set in until you get to see the baby with your own eyes. I just hate that I have to wait until 20 weeks! I was actually hoping that maybe I'd have some innocuous spotting this time so that I could my OB's office and get an ultrasound, but nope, no spotting this time, and I'm definately not one to make stuff up, so I guess I'll be waiting for awhile. *sigh*

On the note of OB's, I'm going to for sure have to use my old OB, since the new one won't take our new insurance. I'm bummed, but I'm glad I at least already set up an appointment with the old OB so I'm not "behind" on anything.

Haking, I'm sure your levels are going to look great! Can't wait to hear them!

Blessed, your homeschooling doesn't sound boring. I have my degree in Elementary Education, so I've thought about homeschooling. Haven't quite made a decision yet, but I think hearing about your experiences. :flower:

Rojo, 1am! Wow! Do you have a lot of presents to wrap, or did you just put it off? ;)

lol, yes i have a few to wrap.. we do presents for my 2 kids, dh, my mom, sister, bil and their 3 kids, my mil, fil, sil and her husband and their kid.. so i have a bunch to wrap.. im slowly getting there.. :)

Sorry you cant see the ob you wanted spiffy.. boo but at least your all set up to go..

Haking come on levels lady??? :)

Im getting so broody.. everyone is getting pregnant lol.. ugh!

Haha, I don't go get blood drawn until noon. Still got 2.5 hours! But I will have results pretty fast so I'll know. The suspense is killing me. And MS is getting to me know! LOL all the smells are grossing me out!

Spiffy, I'm happy Alia had a better night last night! :happydance: Hopefully she will start to sleep through the night for you better and you can get rest! My DH claims he doesn't hear Sam either which really bothers me sometimes but getting mad does nothing so I just deal with it! Guys, ugh!!!

At least you won't get behind on appointments, Spiffy. But sucks you can't use the OB you wanted! Here (at least at my doctors/hospital) you are just assigned a doctor and nurse you see each time but anyone could deliver your baby, just depends on who is on duty. Kinda sucks if you are paticular but I don't really care, I LOVE my hospital. So much so that I just pay out of pocket to use them as DH doesn't have them through work.

Rojo, you will be pregnant soon! I have a feeling :thumbup: I dunno how far along I am but we will be close :flower: I am so curious to see when my due date is since no idea when we conceived! :shrug:

waiting haking! :coffee:

spiffy- im glad you got some much needed sleep :sleep: it really is fun doing school with them. im sure its not everyone's cup of tea, but i love it :cloud9:

rojo- i hope its first month for you!!!

i felt a lil crampy today and have some opk's here so i decided to take one. it might be pos, i cant tell! i havent cycled still so im not sure :shrug: i will try to get a pic of it

Yes, Blessed! We need to see your picture! (I swear, the only thing I miss about TTC is peeing on things and then analyzing them :haha:)

Okay, just finished getting my blood work and results should be in within a few hours! I'm dying!!! I can't wait to know for sure. I took my last pregnancy test I had this morning after only holding urine for 2 hours and line came up just as dark as control line so it sounds promising! :happydance:

Woohoo! I'm so excited to hear what your levels are! But judging by your pregnancy tests, I think it's going to be nice and high! :flower:

sounds like good levels are coming haking!!!!:D

lol spiffy- i will get one. i think it might be a smidge lighter than the control line so prob not pos. im holding my pee for another test :blush: def having some cramps today!

my phone is not very good so its blurry. the test line is on the right. if im not gonna ov soon i really think my body is at least trying to :happydance:
2012-12-19_13.37.39.jpg

It is kinda hard to tell from the picture, Blessed but it looks close. I can see it more when I don't make the picture big compared to when it is enlarged it looks blurry. I hope your body is gearing up to O! :happydance: When you are breastfeeding does CM change to EWCM when you're Oing?

Blessed, I've never taken an ovulation test before, but if that's not positive, then it's got to be pretty darn close! I get BD'ing, just in case! :winkwink:

Also, unrelated, but it's cute to see the tips of all your stockings in your picture. :flower:

haking- my phone is junk :( i keep having phantom cycles. i have a time when i feel like im on af- get pms'y and everything. then 2 weeks later get ewcm and all crampy. 2 weeks later pms'y. still no af though so i must not be ovulating :shrug: its been going on like that for a few months now. i temp every now and then and it never goes up. stays same as it was before in my cycles before i ov. only thing i figure is my body is trying but bfing is suppressing it.

spiffy- im gonna take another here in a few and see if its any darker. lol, we hang their pics under a spot on the wall where we keep their baby pics. DH is cheesey :haha: i will take a pic of them for ya :lol:

Haking, waiting :)

Thanks ladies.. i have my fxed tightly.. i want to join in lol.. super broody seems like all my friends on here are getting pregnant or pregnant..lol.. but whats meant to be will be and we all certainly deserve our babies.. :)

Blessed looks positive to me.. :)

Spiffy, so glad your DD slept so well last night!

HAKing, I too am waiting with anticipation!

Blessed, I haven't ever used an ovulation test, but it certainly does look positive! I love the idea of having blanket time where you read to your younger kids. I plan to homeschool Colin, I can't wait, I'm really looking forward to it! What curriculum do you use for your girls?

Rojo, I've got my fingers crossed for you too!

OMG girls, the suspense is killing me. I just called and left a message to have the nurse call me back! I am getting nervous and just want to know! :wacko:

My stomach is all in knots waiting, I can't do anything! :haha:

haking- i forgot to say, funny enough- if i do ov this month its the first month in the last few months that i dont have ewcm. my cramps are worse this time though which is what prompted me to use an opk.

pita- we use an ecclectic style. i get my stuff online from rainbow resource. i looked into some of the packages and they are outrageously expensive. like $300 for kindergarten and going up from there! it would have easily been over $1,000 for the 3 i have in school to get their books. if i saved up i could afford it, but i decided to get it all out of one check. so i spent almost $150 for all 3 kids school books. its good to be frugal on one income lol! i use workbooks too. if i would have bought hard backs i could re-use them. but the workbooks makes it easier for me to grade and the girls can write in them. my kindergartener has a book i will re-use for the next ones. i supplement his school work with workbooks. i learned the blanket time from the duggars book. i changed it a little for my purposes. we get books from the library every week. i use the kids board books. they love them. then i do songs and teach them hand gestures and dances with them. after blanket time i have educational videos that i put on to go over numbers, letters, colors, phonics, and sight words. the little 3 watch that while i teach my kindergartener his school work. my gilrs are doing chores and then school work while im doing all that.

i think we are gonna do some paper mache tomorrow and make some snowflakes to hang up too. they want a project for christmas :flower:

Oh I know what you mean about them being so expensive! I was homeschooled and my parents would buy one book and then use it from kid to kid, we never wrote in the book itself, we had to use notebook paper. Looking back, it saved money! My mom liked to mix it up when it came to curriculum, taking things she liked from different companies. She also found a few books at thrift stores that had come from public schools, and would use that to teach. I remember one was a hard-back geography book for highschoolers, she probably would've paid $50 for it brand new but bought it for like $2 at goodwill!

Oh I know what you mean about them being so expensive! I was homeschooled and my parents would buy one book and then use it from kid to kid, we never wrote in the book itself, we had to use notebook paper. Looking back, it saved money! My mom liked to mix it up when it came to curriculum, taking things she liked from different companies. She also found a few books at thrift stores that had come from public schools, and would use that to teach. I remember one was a hard-back geography book for highschoolers, she probably would've paid $50 for it brand new but bought it for like $2 at goodwill!

exactly!!!! we have some from a used bookstore here that we will use. its high school books so we cant use them for a couple years. we are all about saving when we can. we know a couple families that have home schooled and they have given us all their stuff. i had already started school and was a couple months in so i decided to use them next year, but it will save a ton :thumbup: my sister works at the public school board here so i get outdated books from her too, thats nice! i hang on to everything for future use too even if they arent old enough to use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->