anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

spiffy- here is our stockings under the kids baby pictures. and one with the lights on, does everyone put lights up around their living room?
2012-12-19_16.05.49.jpg2012-12-19_18.29.32.jpg

Aww! That's such a cute idea! What's in the middle frame, if you don't mind me asking?

And no, we don't have lights around our living room, but that's mostly because we just got married last year, so we're still slowly building up our Christmas supplies! :flower:

Hi everyone im sorry i havnt been on in a couple days its been busy times right now lol. How is everyone?

Haking any news about your results!!! i cant wait to hear!

blessed i have never used a o test either so im not sure but looks like a positive to me:thumbup: Your stockings look great i love the lights!!

rojo FINGERS CROSSED!!

Pita: Thats me i will look at a good will before paying the full price haha

spiffy: We have been married almost 5 years and still havnt got all the christmas stuff i want haha:dohh:

No results today. I'm so mad. I don't understand how they could say this evening and nothing! :shrug: there is a small chance that it could still be posted online tonight and I will be checking until I go to bed.

Just sucks because I feel like I can't get excited until I know! :cry:

Haking, that's horrible! I can't believe they told you this evening and then didn't call. :growlmad: They better call you first thing in the morning, because it's just cruel to make you wait!

Duejan, I'm a thrift store shopper, too, except in Utah we go to D.I (Deseret Industries, which is owned by the Mormon church) which is similar to a Goodwill. I got all my maternity clothes there, which saved me a fortune!

omg haking i cant believe that they didnt get your results to you!! i would be fuming!!!!! They had better come in tomorrow!!!

Spiffy: i too got all my maternity clothes there too lol. I work at a nursing home as a cna and i got this lady that had like no clothes or what she had was ripped or had stains. So i went to the elizabeth gild and i got her like 5 shirts for 8 bucks and gave them to her for christmas and omg she was sooooo happy. She wouldnt stop thanking me and hugging me and kissing me haha i felt soo good to see her face light up.

Right now im waiting for my daughter to go to sleep so i can finish wrapping up some presents. My husband is mexican so tomorrow im going with my SIL to my MILs house and she is going to teach both of us to make tomales mmmmm im soo exited im finally going to learn how to make them. My dh will be in the house watching the kids! THe best part of it is eating them when we are done hahaha

Ok, where do I start?! :shrug: Sam just woke up for a bottle so naturally I couldn't resist checking online for results and it seems as the nurse on Monday gave me wrong info. She said 2007 and it was actually 20007 and Wednesdays level was 31240!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

So that could only mean 1 thing; I am further along than I thought! And well, the obvious that levels are DEFINITELY rising! :thumbup: I am gonna speak to the nurse tomorrow ASAP and get things sorted and hopefully get an appt scheduled for as soon as we get back in town!

I'm so excited I could throw up :haha: and falling asleep might be hard. Maybe I should have waited till the morning... :blush:

I am gonna attempt to fall back to sleep. I just wanted to update you girls ASAP!

Goodnight :flower:

Well girls, I tested this afternoon and this is what I got...

I went for a blood test this afternoon during my lunch break at work so I will find out what my levels are in a few hours and then have to go back on Wednesday to make sure that they are rising. I have ZERO symptoms really except a little sleepy and the sickness this morning so I'm kinda worried something is wrong! :cry:

congrats!! xx

Wow Haking those levels are great.. I would say your def. farther along.. but you never know as levels vary so much from woman to woman.. but congrats sweetie.. now you can make that second ticker..:)

Af is finally leaving today so hope to start enjoying some time soon.. lol

Hope your all doing well.. Snowed a ton here.. so a snow day inside..:)

Yay Haking!!! That's awesome! I think you can definately get to celebrating now! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I can't wait to find out how far along you are now!

Rojo, glad AF is finally on the way out. Does she normally stick around that long? 8 days seems like a really long period! My recent periods were about two days of real flow and then about three days of light spotting.

Spiffy since bryce she has been 8-9 days... sucks.. once were done after this baby i will be back on bcps so a normal shorter one will be nice... blah.. im happy she is about out the door.. what i wouldnt do to have a 5 day period lol

I will definitely be making a new ticker, however no clue how far along I am! LOL! :haha: I really have no clue when we would have conceived. I am hoping for an ultrasound on the 31st.

Spiffy, how did Alia sleep last night?

Rojo, O time needs to hurry up and come so you can join us! :hugs: Also, I so jealous that you guys got snow. Not that it snows here but we will be in Michigan tomorrow and I'm really holding out for some. It looks like me may get an inch or two.

haking i was so mad for you when i got on lol, but then i see you got your results. and great results!!!!! i hope they do an ultrasound for dating :hugs: my family dr and ob are really easy going and will do scans and testing at will for me. with my last baby i mentioned i usually had worse ms by then and they ran betas for me lol. then scheduled an u/s after the betas were high enough. and i have issues at the end of my pregnancies sometimes so i got extra u/s at the end too :lol: im not complaining about it thats for sure :haha:

spiffy- that pic in the middle is the resolution from the movie courageous. im not sure if anyone is familiar with it. its a christian movie about these dads that resolve to bring their kids up in the Lord. so my DH found one at one of the christian stores here and signed it and had our pastor sign it. he really loves that movie :flower:

soooo... i took another test today and its def pos. it doesnt tell me too much cuz i think you can have a surge while bfing and then not ovulate. im hoping i will though! up close pics are blurry with my phone so i took one further away. there is probably some way to fix it, but im not technologically advanced so boo.

2012-12-20_11.59.57.jpg

fxed blessed.. :)

Thanks haking.. i hope it hurries up but it will happen when it always does cd 19/20.. Jan 1st or 2nd ..

Rojo, I'm sorry you have to deal with such long periods. :( Hopefully this will be your last one for at least nine months, though. ;)

Haking, thankfully Alia slept great last night. She woke up at 1:30 to eat, and then slept until 8am! :happydance: I hope this keeps up!

Blessed, definately positive! I say get your hubby and get to DTD! Even if you don't actually end up ovulating, it's better to cover your bases, right? :winkwink: As for the movie Courageous, I heard about it alot here in Utah, but still haven't got around to seeing it. I like your idea, though. I plan on having a wall with pictures of all the kids, and in the middle we'll put "The Family: A Proclamation to the World", which is our church's statement about the purpose and importance of families (https://www.lds.org/topics/family-proclamation?lang=eng) :flower:

We had some fresh snow a few days ago, but a lot of it has melted away. I'm hoping for a fresh snowfall on Christmas Eve. :)

Thanks spiffy.. they never used to be this long.. :/ but oh well as you said hope its the last.. :)

Quick update. Went for dating ultrasound just now. They had an opening and it looks like I'm 6 weeks exactly! And I got to hear the heartbeat! :cloud9: DH didn't get to go since it was last minute but at least I got a picture. I'll get caught up on everything else after lunch just wanted to update!

Oh, and due date is August 15 :cloud9:

aww thats great Haking.. :)

will be about a month apart, fxed :)

haking!!!! how awesome :cloud9:

spiffy- i tried to get on that website but it said it was down for maintenance :( i will try again later. that sounds like a great idea you have though, it will be beautiful in your home :flower: DH said the other day we should come up with a family mission statement and put it somewhere. we are still praying about what it should be, but i know its gonna be good! :thumbup:

and we are def covering all the bases :winkwink:

rojo- you have waited so patiently, you deserve a new LO :hugs:

spiffy- it came up and i really like it! that will be lovely in your home :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back