anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

still no af ladys i still have been feeling like she is right around the corner though i just baught a first response going to test when i have to pee again lol im kinda nervouse lol

I NEVER can pee on command omg i have drankin soo much water lol

So i finally was able to pee and well i cant even believe it was POSITIVE!!!!!!! a bfp omg. Im shaking right now. IM scared and and nervouse at the same time. I havnt even told me dh yet! I never ever ever thought i would this month. I was off of bc for a year when i got preg with my son and a year when i got preg with my daughter. Why this month. My patch was even on like half the month omg omg omg omg i just dont even know what to say. What do i say. Im soo nervouse. hahah someone just shut me up right now lol

Oh my goodness, DueJan, that's awesome!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Yay!!! I was hoping this would be your month, clearly I'm your lucky charm :winkwink: :haha:

well erm i preganant! must be crazy and like stress haha hows everyone x

Duejan That's wonderful! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Congratulations! You too, Babyhopes!

Pie, I hope you can find a bigger place to live, soon. I sure hope our next place is bigger than this! :wacko: I also hope your morning sickness goes away soon. I kind of feel bad whenever people ask me how I'm feeling, because I always say, "I'm feeling great. Maybe a little extra tired, but that's it," and I know a lot of the women asking me have probably had it way worse. The thing is, I'm not taking it for granted, though. I know that I'm extremely blessed! And as for people knowing I'm pregnant, yes, most do. All of my family and friends who've seen me in person lately would have probably guessed anyway, so I just told them. I'll wait until 12 weeks to do the facebook announcement though.

Oh, so I had another dream about triplets (this makes #7). I was an aide in a classrom, and the teacher was showing the kids a picture of an ultraound, and there were twins, and then she touched the screen with some sort of stylus, and part of the gray outer area by the babies came away and revealed a third baby. As soon as the third baby showed up, a little animation started that showed how the babies develop and grow until they're ready to be born, and the teacher said, "So this lady was having twins," and all the kids yelled, "No, triplets!" :wacko:

Well, here's Alia in one of her Christmas dresses. I'll have to get a picture of her in her other one on Christmas. :)

Attachments

• Christmas baby.jpg
    Christmas baby.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 1
spiffy- you're so having triplets! :xmas12: she is such a doll!!!!! what a cutie pie pants <3

THANKS everyone !!!!!!!

OMG babyhopes congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!i think im just one day ahead of you!!

Im soo nervouse now to tell me dh any ideas how and to make is special? i want it to be special. How is everyone else feeling? right now i feel NO pregnancy symptoms. I just feel like soo normal its sooo scary. Even more so then when preg with jonathan. I really home everything is ok. I cant believe how many people have gotton bfp this month. WOW!!! im soo exited for everyone.

Those who are still waiting i am sending baby dust your way!!!!!!!!!! You will join us soon!!!!!!!

lol i have no ideas how to tell your DH hun. i hope you come up with something good. maybe wrap a note or pregnancy test as a christmas present? my DH knows everything thats going on with me and is just as excited as i am when i take a test so there hasnt ever been any special surprises lol. he is quite a poas a holic and when i get a bfp he goes out to get more tests :haha:

OH and I had a fight last night because now he is saying that he doesn't want another baby anytime soon now that he realises how much daycare costs. :( I feel heartbroken.

i was thinking about putting it into his stocking with like a card saying marry christmas bla bla bla love stacey natalia jonathan and baby on board, or baby due aug or aug baby or future baby son or daughter. IDK lol im getting more and more exited about it. Just still nervouse.

Skadi day care is stressing me out right now too. I just dont know what i am going to do about that. If i have to pay full like i am now i would have to pay 90 bucks a day. Its alot we are going to have to think about it. lol I hope he changes his mind. I think he will, all things seems to find there own ways to work out xx

Oh my God duejan congrats! That's awesome! :happydance: What's the due date, do you know? I can't really help you on telling your DH (I'm surprised you've managed to keep it in :haha:), I told my DH via text message, hardly special but it was just because of something he'd texted me!

Babyhopes big congrats to you too! Lucky lucky thread :flower:

Oh no spiffy you enjoy feeling normal! I will be loving it when it settles down for me. One thing that really settles my stomach is a nice big roast dinner so I can't wait for Christmas dinner, bring it on! You and your crazy triplet dreams! I'm starting to wonder if there's more than one in there :winkwink: Alia is so so cute in her Christmas dress!

Oh skadi I'm sorry :hugs: Is there no way you could stay at home with both of them? It might be worth sitting down and working out costs for both options, you never know, that might show you what's possible. I really hope you can figure it out.

Well I have a baby and husband free morning today, it feels a bit odd! DH and Noah have gone off to do a bit of last minute shopping while I go and get my nails done. The flat feels weird!

OMG 2 XMAS POSITIVESSSSSSSSSSSSSS wowzer!!!!!!!! congrats ladies literaly the biggest fgift anyone could dream off!

SKADI- im so sorry your oh feels this way but its not worth fighting over. you need a strong relationship for your current lo and for yourselves, theres a problem its all about sitting down to find a solution, maybe for example you can still work full time. like this

Your OH works 3 long days ( fulltime) and you work 4 long days ( fulltime) so that way childcare is split between you. or if you can afford to work part time? or put your babies in nursery 2 days aweek xx

Skadi, I'm so sorry your OH is changing his mind now. :( I'm staying at home with my babies since my income wouldn't even cover child care costs. It's tight, but God continues to bless us for making the effort and sacrifices necessary to raise the children He's sent us. :flower: I hope you can work things out with your OH.:hugs:

Pie and Blessed, it would be pretty weird if I actually had triplets, but I doubt it. However, the fact that I look so pregnant at only 9 weeks is making me really start to wonder if there might be two... We'll just have to wait and see! :)

Duejan, I like your idea to tell your DH. What a nice Christmas present! :flower:

Well, if I don't get back on here before tomorrow, Merry Christmas! :xmas16:

pita- sorry hun :( are you sure it wasnt too early?
Sorry to hear that Pita, any chance it's too early to get a result?
No, I took another this morning, different brand, and it was negative as well. I just don't think I'm ovulating yet. It's ok though, I'm trying to be relaxed about it, when it happens, it happens :flower:

Congratulations, Babyhopes! This must be a lucky thread :D

Spiffy, I'm quite excited to see how many you have in there, when is your ultrasound?

DueJan, I don't have any neat ideas about how to tell your DH. When I found out I was pregnant with Colin, our conversation went like this:
Me: "I took a pregnancy test"
Him: "Did you fail it?"
Me, all dramatically: "No!"
Him: "Oh, so you're not pregnant?"
Me: "Um... no, wait... I AM pregnant!" :dohh: :haha:

Oh Skadi, I'm so sorry your husband is feeling that way :(

i told him

i went out to tesco and wrote on a plain newborn vest AUGUST 2013!

it took him a while to figure out! he was so chuffed ;0

hows everyone?

duejan: weird isnt it? its like im not even pregnant :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back