anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Blessed, I sure hope this month is yours or even if it isn't hopefully your body is getting back to normal and cycles will start again! :flower:

Blessed, that's so funny that your POAS-aholic hubby bought you extra tests :haha: I tested 6 dpo with this one and got a bfn, but got a super faint line on 7 dpo, so you never know... :winkwink:

Pie, so glad to hear that your announcement went well! We've also been asked discreetly (and not so discreetly) if this one was planned. One of my friends asked, "So was this planned, or did you just have a wild night?" :haha:

spiffy- was that on a frer 6 days sooner? i have 4 of them waiting on me, but i dont want to use them up so early if im not pregnant so im using the walmart .88 ones. i dont feel guilty about using those really early :blush:

our anniversary is on the 30th and i might be 9dpo that day so i told DH i was gonna take a frer then. he laughed at me ha! :haha: i wont be crushed if its negative, but it would be an awesome anniv present if its positive :)

Blessed, first of all, I love your new avatar! Secondly, the 7 dpo test that I got a faint line on was an internet cheapie. I'll attach it so you can see. It's super faint but it's there!

It would be awesome if you got a bfp for your anniversay!

Attachments

• 11-9-12 (7dpo).jpg
    11-9-12 (7dpo).jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 6
Lol i see that line spiffy.. :)

Blessed fxed for you..

Im waiting to o now. lol and enjoying life :)

I got to see my little baby bean today! :cloud9: I got lucky, and the nurse I saw didn't even bother with the doppler and just went straight to the handheld ultrasound machine. She was surprised to see that my baby looks so...baby-like. :haha: He or she was kicking his/her legs and waving a little hand around. It was adorable. The nurse said that she wouldn't be surprised if I'm a little further along than I thought, based on how developed and active my baby was, but her little machine can't take measurements, so I won't know for sure until my official ultrasound at 20 weeks.

So no twins or triplets! I even asked her, "Just one, right?" :rofl: But if I'm a little further along, that would explain why I look more pregnant than I think I should at this stage.

The only bad thing was that my blood pressure was kind of high. When they first took it, it was 146/86 and when they took it again at the end of my appointment, it was 136/84, so not as bad, but still higher than it usually is. So I have to take my blood pressure a couple of times over the next week and call them with the results.

But overall, I'm very pleased with how things went, and I'm so glad I got to see my baby! When they did the handheld ultrasound with Alia (when I was 9+2 weeks) all I saw was a little blob with a heartbeat flicker, so to see a fully-formed baby with little limbs wriggling about was an unexpected surprise. :flower:

lol spiffy that pic is one from the summer while we were with our church doing baptisms at the lake. i was trying to pray and peyton was trying to make me laugh, kids! i love yours too! my kids are deathly afraid of santa, they scream when i try to sit them on his lap :wacko: i cant get a good santa shot til they are at least 6 or 7:haha: i see your line!!!

thanks rojo! i hope your bfp comes first round <3 almost time to o for you!!!

yay spiffy!!!! maybe your ob will schedule an earlier u/s to get better dates??? i would be calling them about it lol. the earlier they check the size, the more accurate the dates are, so i have heard from my ob's :-k

Well, my husband accepted the counter-offer from his work, so we get to keep our insurance, which means I get to go to the OB I want! Since I have an appointment with her on January 8th, I'll just mention it to her then. From what my SIL has told me, she might be a little less stingy with the ultrasounds than my previous OB, so we'll see if I can get one at my 12 week appointment with her. :)

(Oh, and I thought it was funny that you commented on my avatar pic right before I changed it again. The Santa picture was cute, but then I snapped this picture of her smiling today, and thought, "Well, Christmas is over so I might as well put up a non-Christmas avatar.") :flower:

Well, my husband accepted the counter-offer from his work, so we get to keep our insurance, which means I get to go to the OB I want! Since I have an appointment with her on January 8th, I'll just mention it to her then. From what my SIL has told me, she might be a little less stingy with the ultrasounds than my previous OB, so we'll see if I can get one at my 12 week appointment with her. :)

(Oh, and I thought it was funny that you commented on my avatar pic right before I changed it again. The Santa picture was cute, but then I snapped this picture of her smiling today, and thought, "Well, Christmas is over so I might as well put up a non-Christmas avatar.") :flower:

:lol: that was good timing ha!

yay for the good ob who isnt stingy!!! :happydance:

Yay for baby being seen spiffy.. it def is amazing to see them :) and yay for seeing the ob you want.. always a plus.. :)

Good to hear you all had good Christmases!

We had a wonderful Christmas. The day before we went to Mass (though we're not Catholic, my dad was raised Catholic and DH's BIL is Catholic, so it's become a tradition for us), then I made some pies. The day of Christmas I got a guitar from DH, then we visited with DH's family, opened presents and had a non-traditional pulled-pork dinner, which was fun!

That night we drove to my parent's house. The next day we all celebrated together, opened presents, had a giant traditional Christmas meal, played games. I got a second guitar from my Dad! I don't even know how to play yet! :haha: Then today we went and watched the Hobbit, which was awesome. It's the first time I've gone to a movie or left Colin for so long since he was born! I left him for about 4 hours with my mom. She said he fussed a lot, but she's had a lot of babies so the fussing doesn't bother her :p

The only bad thing was on Christmas evening my little brother wrecked his car. The weather was not good, lots of packed snow and ice. He's not an experienced driver and it was his first crash. He rolled the car, totalling it, but escaped with just some bruises, thank the Lord. Could have been so much worse, so we had a lot to be thankful for this Christmas [-o&lt;

Spiffy that's awesome that you got to see your bean! Wow at the little one wriggling about and waving limbs :cloud9: That's great that your DH got such a good offer and you get to have the OB you really want. That all fell into place at the right time!

Bring on the BFP for your anniversary blessed! :thumbup:

Wow pita thank God your brother escaped unscathed, that must have been so scary. Driving in icy conditions can be so dangerous. But glad you had a good Christmas anyway.

Well DH is still off work for the holidays and think we're going to brave the shops today and hope they're not too crazy. Then we'll go get an early dinner somewhere so we can all eat together. We've all got colds but I can handle a cold, I do feel more myself sickness wise so in general I'm feeling ok.

Pita, glad to hear you had a good Christmas and that your brother is okay. That must have been scary! My dad and brothers and I got in a car accident the day after Christmas a few years back and totaled the car, but we, too, escaped without anymore more than bruises. The "what if's" sure throw you for a loop though!

Pie, I'm glad to hear that some of your MS is going away. I'm sure that must be a huge relief!

I think we're going to start doing some packing today and maybe take a load or two over to the in-law's house. I'm am SO not looking forward to moving again, but we're running out of time to procrastinate! :nope:

spiffy- i hope your move isnt too rough:nope: dont over do anything! :hugs:

pie- im glad your ms is easing up :)

good you ladies had such nice christmases :flower:

i took another cheap test today and got an evap, which makes me excited even though i know its only an evap :dohh:

Blessed, we must see a picture of this alleged "evap"! :haha:

Remember, I wrote off my 7 dpo test too! :winkwink:

Hmm, evap you say? I'd love to see a pic of this evap too :haha:

Yeah, knowing that he was in a wreck was a little nerve-wracking, but he called my dad to have him come pick him up, so we knew he was alive and able to talk.

Spiffy, that's awesome that you got to see your little baby! :happydance:
yay spiffy!!!! maybe your ob will schedule an earlier u/s to get better dates??? i would be calling them about it lol. the earlier they check the size, the more accurate the dates are, so i have heard from my ob's :-k
I thought the same thing, that dating is more accurate the earlier they do it.

Blessed, I too want to see this supposed evap line!

pita- i forgot to say... im glad he was ok! we had a fire on todays date in 2004 and im so very thankful we werent home. praise the Lord!!! the same hands that kept us away from home was upholding your brother :hugs:

i dont think i could get it to show up on a pic ladies. as it dried its barely even there. i used to get darker bfp's at night rather than with fmu so i think im gonna start taking them at night. and i might take a frer tomorrow night i havent decided. i know im being silly and its super early :blush: with mason i started testing at 5dpo and finally got a bfp at 9dpo :lol:

Darn, no squinting at lines for us. :( :haha: Already looking forward to an update from tonight's testing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->