anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

pita- im sorry to hear that. hopefully not much longer :hugs:

babyhopes- that sounds lovely <3

spiffy- i cant wait for your u/s scan!!!! :flower:

im pretty sure i ovulated ladies! :yipee: i could be wrong though, i guess i will see soon enough

merry christmas everyone!!!!:xmas9:

Merry Christmas ladies! I hope you all have a wonderful day with your families and loved ones and let's raise a glass to those we have lost :flower:

Blessed, I'm so excited to find out if you ovulated! :happydance:

Babyhopes, that was a cute way to tell your DH. :)

As for me, I'm not expecting to get an ultrasound before 20 weeks, unless or course I'm measuring big or something. ;) I am pretty sure that my uterus has popped above my pubic bone (been suspecting it since early last week, when I started to look ridiculously pregnant, but I'm feeling pretty confident about it now because I can feel a hard bump first thing in the morning and when I lay down), but that shouldn't happen until 12 weeks, right? So now I'm really wondering... :haha:

Or maybe I'm thinking into this too much, is this just a normal "second time around" thing?

Anyway, heres a picture of my little cutie on Christmas morning. :flower: Hope you all had a great Christmas!

Attachments

• 2012-12-25 08.26.08small.jpg
    2012-12-25 08.26.08small.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 5
spiffy she is soooo adorable!!! what a lil angel :cloud9: i hope you get an earlier ultrasound! 20 weeks wow :wacko:

mason popped his first tooth recently. didnt see it til xmas eve, but it may have been there before :shrug: he already has 3 more getting ready to pop too. he isnt being fussy though so yay!

Hey ladies..

Just caught up..

Congrats to Babyhopes and duejan :)

Yay for possible oing Blessed.. :)

Sorry Pita for the bfn..

Sorry Skadi your dh is feeling that way.. hope you guys can get something figured out.. :)

AFU-we have been well.. just so busy with the holidays.. it was all weekend.. saturday at dhs family, sunday at dh's grandparents.. mon. went out for breakfast then church then to my sisters, and yesterday morning here and the rest of the day at my moms.. was a busy few days.. now dealing with the aftermath of christmas.. the garbage, clutter of toys etc lol..

As for ttc its going fine.. just dtd whenever not really paying too much into it all... im on cd14, so 5-6 more days to go i believe.. somewhere around there..

HOpe you all had great christmases.. ours was wonderful.. :)

rojo sounds like a great christmas!

im pretty sure i o'ed on december 21st. if i did im 5dpo today :happydance:

Hello everyone!!! Happy late christmas i hope everyone had a amazing christmas!!! Im hoping that all of you who are still waiting get your bfp soon!!!!

My kids have been playing non stop with christmas toys lol.

Spiffy you do get bigger with your second baby but you never know maybe there is more then one in there. lol

babyhope how are you feeling? I dont feel anything yet. I feel just bloated as ever but thats all....

Rojo, you're so close to ovulation time! Keep up that BD'ing! :winkwink:

Blessed, you've finally made it to the TWW! :happydance: I'm crossing my fingers and praying for you!

Duejan, I'm nearly 10 weeks, and I still don't feel very different most of the time. When I wake up with Alia at night, I have to eat a little something because I'm so hungry, and I get more tired than usual, but that's pretty much all that's out of the norm most days. I hope you escape MS, like me!

thanks spiffy! eeeeee im excited! it would be lovely to catch that first egg and go into the next pregnancy without ever having af, but its nice to get things started even if i dont. i will praise the Lord either way :)

HUGE CONGRATS, DUEJAN!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

CONGRATS BABYHOPES! :happydance:

Skadi, so sorry your DH is rethinking having a second! :hugs: I hope that he changes his mind. Things will work out they way they are supposed to!

Spiffy, I still can't believe no ultrasound until 20 weeks! How will they know that there is only 1 in there without looking?! :haha: Alia is such a doll, I love her Christmas outfit!

Blessed, yay, I hope you did O!!! :flower:

Rojo, you're so close! Only a few more days till O! :happydance:

I hope I didn't miss anyone! I just caught up. We were in Michigan with family for Christmas and just got back late last night (after missing our flight out of Phoenix) :dohh: due to bad weather in Detroit!

I'm pretty tired today but hoping to leave work early today. Sam did so well on the plane, just a little fussy and antsy but overall he was great! I am so glad to be home though.

I'm starting to feel sick now...I think this pregnancy is playing games with my head :haha: as soon as I found out I was pregnant within 5 days I started getting MS and more tired! But there is no mistaking this MS, I feel so yucky :sick: and just want to eat something bland to settle my stomach.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas! My family was so happy to hear we were pregnant again and my mom said that it was the best Christmas gift ever! :thumbup:

Wow, I've missed a lot! We've been suffering with all sorts of illnesses for about 3 weeks now and none of us are 100% over them. Other than that, we had a brilliant Christmas!!

I must confess I've become hooked on playing The Sims 2 again at any free moment I have, so I don't come on here so much anymore... :blush: I don't like The Sims 3 so that's why I'm still stuck in the second in the series. :haha:

Congratulations to the BFP's and I hope everyone else is doing well. I'm not sure if I've missed anything but I THINK I flicked through all I've missed and caught up.

I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays and I'd like to wish you wonderful ladies, a super-happy new year! :hugs:

In other news; I had my GTT and Anti-D shot last week. I got the all clear from the GTT, so no GD for me :happydance: Thing is, that agony I was in was a UTI (I'm not sure if I mentioned it on here) and the antibiotics I had has given me a lovely dose of [sorry if it's TMI] thrush. I always get it after antibiotics! :nope: Anyway, Dexter's kicking up a storm in there. He is SO strong and keeps me up at night, which DD never did. :haha: Little rascal! :winkwink: I'm setting my sights on that C-section date now as I really don't think it's worth me risking having an EMCS. My decision is made and if he decides to come sooner than my Csec date, so be it. We'll cross that bridge if we come to it. Even though I don't feel like it in myself, this pregnancy is coming along much better than with DD as I had to have growth scans, BP measrements and ECG's every week with her. We have decided that we are definitely leaving a slightly bigger gap between Dexter and the next, we might start trying again after he is 1 year old. This pregnancy has taken it out of me, I couldn't possiblely jump right into the next one! :sleep:

70 DAYS TO GO!! (until C-section date) :cloud9:

Haking, glad to hear you had a great Christmas with your family and that your announcement went well. :) As for why they don't do ultrasounds before 20 weeks, you've got me. I think it's ridiculous to make an anxious mother wait that long to see if everything is alright. Although, if hypothetically I was having multiples, I assume I would start measuring big at some point and then they would hopefully send me for an ultrasound to see what's up.

Chez, sorry to hear you've all be ill lately. And as for the Sims, I can totally relate. I used to be hooked on that game pretty bad. :blush: I like The Sims 3, but I miss some of the aspects of Sims 2, like the fun cheats they had for that game. :haha: And woohoo for only 70 days left! :happydance:

AFM, I have my first OB appointment today, but it will just be with a nurse practioner and she's just going to do a quick vaginal exam, try to listen to heartbeat, and then make me fill out a bunch of paperwork, but I'm still excited, because if by chance she can't hear the heartbeat, she might pull out her handheld ultrasound machine and take a quick look to make sure the heart is beating (this happened with Alia) and even though the machine is the size of a iPhone and it's hardly a good picture, it's still something! :haha:

Hey ladies..

Thanks to you all for the encouraging words.. my time is coming lol.. :)

Chez sorry to hear your not feeling 100% yet.. hope you get back to it soon..

Haking happy to hear your home safe and sound and everyone had a great christmas.. boo to missing your flight though... and to ms..

AFU not much to say today.. just been cleaning up from christmas.. not too much more to do.. but a bit.. then tomorrow is grocery shopping etc.. :)

Chez, sorry you're not feeling great! Hopefully you get some relieve soon. Yay for only 70 days till c-section day! :happydance: That is definitely something to look forward to!

Spiffy, I can't wait to hear about how your appointment goes! I hope they don't have a problem finding the heartbeat, that would have be a nervous wreck! But if they do that's cool you would get a peek!

yay for ob appt spiffy! cant wait to hear how it goes :cloud9: hope you get to see the munchky (or 2 :winkwink:)

chez- hope you feel better! :hugs: yay for lil dex

haking- :sick: i hope your ms goes away fast. the sea sickness bands helped in the beginning of my last pregnancy. after it got pretty bad they were useless though.

I can't wait to hear if you did O blessed! That would be awesome :happydance: So 5dpo right now? Heehee, counting down to a possible testing window :winkwink:

Aw HAKing that sounds so lovely, so glad your announcement went well, boo for the ms though. Well it's always both good and bad, I know we like to know they're ok in there but it's horrible feeling ill.

Oh my God chez, 70 days!! You must be counting them down! I can't believe how quickly your pregnancy has gone, it's crazy. Does it feel like its gone quickly? Sorry to hear it was a UTI and I feel for you on the thrush thing, I think I have a bit of it myself now :blush: I hate it! I went to the pharmacy but they won't give me anything because I'm pregnant, I need to get a note from a doctor and there was no way I was getting in over Christmas so currently I'm putting up with it. Grr :growlmad:

Yay for the OB appointment spiffy! I can't believe you don't get a scan until 20 weeks either, I thought it was bad enough we only get a 12 week one and a 20 week one. But on the other hand I didn't really want early ones either, I didn't want the worry if they couldn't see anything at an early stage. I know it would mess with my head.

Bring on the O'ing rojo!

Well as for me we had a lovely couple of days with family. Went to DH's family on Christmas eve and broke the news of our second monkey, they were all really pleased :cloud9: It did make me laugh though because my brother in law asked in kind of a roundabout way if it was planned :haha: DH laughed and said yes it was, it's not an oops. Did make everyone chuckle! My FIL said he thinks this family needs a baby girl since its an all-male tribe (his words heehee) - I said I'd do my best!

On Christmas Day we spent it with my mum, my aunt and uncles and cousins and broke the news to them :flower: Again loads of congratulations! My cousin cracked me up because he said in disbelief, 'You're pregnant again?!' I love how surprised everyone is, it's made keeping the secret sooo worth it.

My scan is next Friday and I'm counting down the days until we get to see baby bean. I just want to know everything is ok. My morning sickness has actually started to calm down in the last couple of days, I know I shouldn't let it worry me but it has slightly, even though it was about this stage last time that I felt a bit better. But I've got dinner with my mummy friends on that Friday night and I can't wait to tell them, plus my closest girlfriends coming over on Sunday and I'm so excited to break the news to them!

thanks pie! 6 dpo today :winkwink: feeling sick, even though i know its too early for ms. and feel like af is gonna start off and on every day. :wacko: and my bb's are really sore. all those signs could just be hormones and my body getting used to cycles again though :shrug:

happy to be in tww though (if i am ha!) :happydance: i tested today :lol: i know its way too early, but DH bought me extra tests to waste. i love that man :haha:

Pie, I'm so glad your family was so excited for you! Christmas time is such a special time to tell the family. I'm glad I got to tell mine in person since I don't live near my family.

I understand completely about worrying about symptoms. I worried because I had none and now that I have the dreaded MS I am wishing it away! :haha: At least only a few more weeks and should be feeling better. I got sick around 4 weeks with Sam so with this one it showed up later and now I wish it never did at all! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->