anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

i was happy for an evap cuz yesterdays was stark white. i want a line even if its fake :lol:

i was happy for an evap cuz yesterdays was stark white. i want a line even if its fake :lol:

:rofl: I totally understand! I like to take pictures of my tests and then tweak them on my computer. Even if I know it's not positive, it's still fun in a bizarre way. :haha:

So...Blessed how did the testing go last night?!?!? Crazy minds want to know! :haha:

how is everyone doing?? Havnt been on in a while. I still cant believe how fast this thread moves lol. Did you all see that post in babyclub about what was the crappiest gift your los got im curiouse what was yalls? We bought our first car on the 26th. We have 2 other cars but they are from when we both were 16 so they were our learning to drive cars lol. We took it our with financing so i can finally build some credit. A 2013 ford escape!! Its perfect for us and it will be able to fit 3 carseats in the back plus have room for groceries etc. I cant tell you how happy we are lol. My husband it getting used to the idea of having three. He was speechless when i told him. He didnt think it would happen so fast either. BUt he is thankful and feels really blessed because it was christmas time that we got pregnant! What is everone else up too

Duejan, I'm glad your husband took it well, and thats great that you have a new car! We only have one car, which sucks, because it means I'm stranded at home everyday while my husband is at work. So no baby groups or anything for me. :nope:

As for the crappiest gift my LO got, I'd have to say that I wasn't disappointed with any of the gifts she got. I'm just grateful that people got her stuff. :flower:

Well, we're boxing up our house right now, and I can't believe how much stuff we have. It's ridiculous! Not that I'm trying to pin blame anywhere...but my DH has a lot of stuff, and he can never be bothered to go through it and throw stuff away, so we end up carting it with us everywhere we go. :dohh: And now we have baby things to move, too! Oy...this is going to be a hectic week...

Aww im soo sorry spiffy that you have to move right now. That has to be so hard. How are you feeling? Your dh ishelping as much as possible right now right?

....Hmm. That's a hard question to answer. As for me, I'm feeling pretty good (though I get tired and worn out easily, which might have something to do with the high blood pressure, but I've never had high bp before, so I'm not sure). As for Dh...he's not intentionally being unhelpful, but he's always so distracted by his new phone and all his computer stuff, that he's just "not here" most of the time, even though he physically is. I've had some pretty heartfelt conversations about it with him, but he just doesn't seem to get it. Being overly emotional and everything doesn't help either. :cry:

On a more positive note, I'm glad to see that you've got a ticker up now for baby #3! :)

yeah i had to get rid of the one of me and my dh though... Im sorry to hear about your dh. Hopefully he will have something click in his head. Have you given him stuff to do like you will pack up this room etc?

sorry about your DH spiffy :hugs: we try to get rid of distractions every now and then, but it always starts again :wacko: test was bfn last night and today

Sorry about your dh being distracted spiffy.. but i think we all understand.. its men in general.. lol

Sorry about the bfns blessed.. fxed af will come and you can get back at it.. :)

DueJan yay for a 2013 car.. thats great!! happy to hear dh is excited as well..

AFus not much new happeing.. same old same old lol.. went sledding today with the kids that was fun :)

duejan- im 7-8dpo. still super early :)

rojo- when are you expecting to ovulate???

oh blessed i hope this is your month!!!

rojo im curiouse too

Blessed, sorry about your bfns, but like you said, it's still early!

Rojo, it's got to be O time by now, right? It sucks that you have to wait so long in your cycle! I would go nuts waiting that long! :wacko:

I talked to my DH again about his distraction, so hopefully we'll see some improvement... :shrug:

So I think while we aren't going to be actively TTC like we had planned, we are definitely still NTNP. Maybe he thinks babies can't be made if you don't want them. :p

We've also DTD more times since our argument than we have all year. Of course that means nothing right now as I just finished AF a week ago but if we keep this up...

Sorry about your evap Blessed, hopefully things will change for you soon. :)

Lol ladies.. well im due to o for 2 more days.. but got my peak this morning.. so looks like today or tomorrow..

Skadi, I'm glad you're still NTNP. Like you said if all the DTD time keeps up... ;)

Rojo, you're finally there! FX'ed you catch that egg!

Thanks spiffy.. I wasnt planning to try like crazy lol.. but we dtd this morning at like 1am when dh got home.. way too much tmi this is but i had him pull out after a bit cuz i dont want to hardcore try but we also dtd the night before so.. guess it wouldnt have mattered either way lol.. so def in the game lol.. :)

Sorry about the BFNs blessed, it could just be too early though! And if it's not at least your body is getting back to cycling so I'm sure it won't be too long :flower:

Aw spiffy sorry about the way your DH is at the moment. My DH can be similar, he loves his gadgets and can get wrapped up in them, he's better than he was but I totally understand what you mean. It must be tough on you trying to sort the house out! Hope it's a quicker process than you think :thumbup:

Ooh rojo how exciting! I love my monitor, it got me both my BFPs.

Skadi that's great that you're still NTNP!

All is good my end. Feeling better and better which is so nice. DH has been on a mission to clear our flat out and organise it so we can hopefully sell it in the new year. We desperately need to get out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->