anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Spiffy, hopefully the moving is going better now that you and your DH had that talk.

blessed, don't be discouraged, it may be too early for a positive. Or maybe this month will just be about getting your cycles back on track. Either way it will be good :flower:

Skadi, so glad to hear that you're still NTNP, like me! :D

rojo, get your baby-dance on, girl! :dance: :happydance:

I had to swap out Colin's clothes that he's grown out of with the next size up, so I put away the rest of his 3-6 months, and most of his 6 months outfits, and brought out all the 12 month size. Can't believe that's the size he's in already, he's not even 7 months yet!

lol Pita, Keira is still in some 0-3 month clothes, all her 3-6 month clothes and some 6-9. (She turns 12 months on January 9th)

Aww, sweet petite girl :kiss: Skadi, you're getting your money's worth out of her clothes! I'm packing away all of Colin's clothes, I'm gonna use them for my next baby because almost all of them are like-new, even though I bought a bunch of them at thrift stores. They were like-new there too, and now I know why! :haha:

thanks ladies..

we will see what happens.. :) should know in a few weeks lol..

Bryce is in 9 months and 12 months.. he is 10.5 months old

rojo, do you have many clothes in the 9 month size? Colin only has a couple outfits that size, and he's fitting into them perfectly right now so I know he's gonna outgrow them very soon :dohh:

I have an ok amount i guess.. he has been in them since he turned 9 months.. so im thinking we will be into 12 months before long.. he is now 10.5 months old..

lol Pita, Yes I am getting my moneys worth in some ways. In others not so much... she had a ton of summer outfits I bought when I was pregnant which are all 3-6 month. She should have fit them in the summer which she didn't so now I have an entire baby summer wardrobe that is brand new!

Skadi, that's crazy that Kiera is still fitting into some of her 0-3 clothes! My LO will be 10 months on the 9th, and is still in 6-9 clothes, except a lot of her 6-9 pants don't fit because they're too big around the waist. I guess they just expect most babies to be chunkier, but Alia never has been a chunky baby.

Ah! I missed so much! Darn busy holidays!

Huge congrats to Duejan and Babyhopes! Wheee!!!! Duejan, your username is totally going to confuse me now! Ha!

Pie, I feel the same way about the lack of symptoms. I was having some nausea about a week ago where I really felt like I might puke. But now it's pretty much gone away. I did have one "episode" on Friday where I thought I might puke, and it was actually reassuring. So weird how that works!

So, quick update about how it went breaking the news to Daniel's family. His sister gave me a huuuue loooong hug and was crying. She told me she had bee praying for us because she knew how long it took us to conceive Ozzy. Then, my MIL exclaimed, "And she's still nursing!" :dohh: Not sure if she believes that old wives' tale or not, but it was kinda funny/silly that she felt the need to let everyone know that. And then later, my SIL asked me, "So, are you on Diclectin?" Haha! No.... I'm not on anti-nausea medication. I thought it was funny b/c she didn't even ask me how I was feeling, just went straight to, are you on meds. I don't think she really enjoyed being pregnant...

So, all in all, it went well, and I think everyone is pretty excited.

A few other highlights from the holidays... We got some little socks and a nice soft, fuzzy blanket for baby #2 from my family. :cloud9: My mom gave me an ornament in memory of the baby we lost in September... So sweet of her, and it made me cry for sure. Daniel did a monologue as King Herod at the Christmas Eve service and Ozzy clapped for him... The only thing is, he clapped just as Daniel was saying, "I killed my sons!" Haha! Great timing, Ozzy Bear.

Ack Skadi, that's gotta be frustrating! I forgot Colin had a couple cute 0-3 month outfits, and he never ended up wearing them. But I ended up with a lot more of that size than I had planned on, there were several outfits he only wore once or twice :dohh: Are you keeping the summer wardrobe for your next baby?

rojo, I've heard that they go through the 9-month size really fast, your LO will probably be moving up to 12 month size before you know it!

Harley, I'm glad the announcement went so well and that they're so excited about the new baby!

Hi everyone cant read to catch up tonight as busy busy but hope you all had a great christmas and happy new yr ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

Pita my daughter was in her sizes for a long time too.. she was 5lbs 6oz at birth.. :) my son is growing more to size.. lol :) will be interesting to see how the next one is..

Tested with an opk today and it was negative.. neg last night too.. so we are in the TWW :)

Harley, I'm glad the announcement went well, although it's funny that your SIL asked if you were on meds. People are still shocked when I tell them that I don't have any nausea at all. I think most of them secretly want to punch me. :haha:

I laughed at your story about Ozzy and your DH playing King Herod. You gotta love little kids and their timing. :winkwink: I also think it's sweet that you got an ornament to remember your little angel. It almost made me cry reading that.

Rojo, woohoo for the TWW! Also, my DD was 5lbs 7oz at birth, so very similar to yours. :)

As for me, I've been taking my blood pressure, and it's been nice and low, so I don't know why it was so high during my appointment. Maybe I was just nervous because I actually thought they might find twins. :dohh: As for the whole twin thing, you would think that the dreams would have stopped now that I know there's only one, but they've just changed. I had a dream that I had an ultrasound and they thought they saw twins, but it was just one, and then last night I had a dream that I was using my doppler on my pants to find the baby's heartbeat :dohh: and I thought I found two, so I borrowed my friend's doppler which showed the baby and used it on my pants (this time my pants weren't even on me) but there was only one baby. I swear, pregnancy dreams are the weirdest... :haha:

Spiffy was your dd on time or early.. mine was 3 days before my due date..

She was 10 days early, but had already started losing weight in the womb, so they think my placenta had started to die early. However, Alia also had a lot of the characteristics of an overdue baby, like wrinkly skin and meconium in the water. Kind of a mystery, so I'm wondering what will happen this time. :shrug:

Rojo, do they know why your LO was so small?

Also, here's my 10 week bump picture. :flower:

Attachments

• 10 weeks.jpg
    10 weeks.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 3
Nope just a small baby i guess.. she was growing but just was small.. I had i think 6 or 7 ultrasounds for her.. at my 20 week i had the scare of a lifetime as they thought her intestines were outside her body.. so was sent to a high risk dr for a us and found out she was just fine just little.. continued to grow just is a petite little peanut.. she is now 3 and only weighs i believe 26lbs.. my niece is 16 months and weighs that.. lol :)

ETA Bryce was 6lbs 6oz.. so 1lb more

Spiffy, I love your pregnancy dreams. They make me lol. :)

Also, that's so strange that Alia had characteristics of being overdue. Were you pretty sure about your O date with her? And that is really weird that this baby may be measuring big, because aren't you pretty sure about when you O'd this time? Maybe you have a super womb that can grow babies faster than normal! Hee hee!

Well, I told everyone here at work today, and that went well. So, now I can come on BnB on my lunch break without anyone getting supsicious of why I'm on a pregnancy site! :)

Hello ladies, how are you all?

Really glad your announcements went well Harley! I'm very very close to being able to let the cat out of the bag, finally, it feels like the longest wait ever! Your story about Ozzy cracked me up, silly monkey :haha: I have to laugh at super womb too heehee.

Wow rojo she's little! Some people are just petite. I've always been small too, when I was a baby a doctor told my mum that there must be something wrong with me because I was too small :wacko: Nope, turned out I'm just small and the horrible man scared my mum senseless for no reason! Noah is most definitely not petite :haha: Chunky stuff.

Love your bump pic spiffy! Really glad your blood pressure is nice and low. Your dreams really are crazy, you should keep a dream diary, it'd be hilarious :haha:

We've had an eventful couple of days. Noah's been quite grumpy and we couldn't figure out why exactly. He's had a cough on and off but it seemed to be a bit worse so I took him to the doctor today - he has a chest infection :dohh: He's also cutting FOUR teeth at once! My God this kid doesn't do things by halves. Bless him, he's been coughing in the night but it doesn't wake him up, I don't know how because I swear it could wake up the neighbours.

Mystery solved! I have a super womb! :haha: I'll have to let my new OB know that, so she's in the loop. :rofl: With Alia I wasn't completely sure of my O date, but my periods were pretty regular, so I couldn't have been too far off. With this one, I'm about 99% sure of when I o'd since I had ovulation spotting, tons of EWCM, and ovulation cramps. So maybe I really do just grow my babies faster than most women! :haha:

Harley, I'm glad your work announcement went well, and hooray for more BnB time! :happydance:

Pie, I'm so sorry your little man has a chest infection as well as four teeth coming in! My LO has cut her top two teeth, and the ones next to them are pretty close. Also, my LO just randomly vomited everywhere in the middle of the night, but now seems just fine. I'm blaming MIL's potatoes that she ate last night. :haha:

I just posted this on Facebook:

As we ring in this brand new year,
I feel so blessed with my loved ones near.
(DH's name), the love of my life,
Who made me a truly happy wife,
Alia, our sweet little baby girl,
Who came along and changed our world.
And a new little one who remains to be seen,
Until July 26th 2013!

Happy New Years, ladies! :fool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads