anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Don't worry, my ticker confuses me too! Lol She was born at 29 weeks and 2 days - so 11 weeks premature. My water went at 28 weeks but they have found no reason for it. The good thing was they managed to delay labour for almost a week so I was able to get the steroids to help her lungs develop quicker.

Skadi she is simply beautiful its amazing how resiliant and strong babies are:cloud9: my neice was born 8 weeks before her due date and we also dnt know why.....8 years later though she is as strong as the rest of them and she was born with holes in her heart and an under-developed stomach! had to go into surgery an hour after her birth!:flower:

LOL imagine - pee on a rabbit addict!

:haha:

Blessed, we thought we would be testing once a month while breastfeeding, just in case, but then my period returned immediately, and then my milk supply completely dried up by 10 weeks, so now I don't need to test monthly. (Darn!) Though, if I'm more than a few days late, you can be sure I'll be busting out those tests! :winkwink:

hiya ladies :flower:
has anyone used ovulation sticks before? does the test line have to be the same as the control line exact?can it be light or really dark to be a positive? is it the same as pregnancy tests were a line is a line??
sorry for all the questions....just wanna get it right as they came today! and im tempted to poas even though i know its not time yet!:blush::dohh:

The test and control line have to be exact for it to be a positive.

i think they have to be as dark as control line or darker for a positive. thats how mine were i think

I'm very excited cos the witch is in town :happydance: Odd thing to be excited over but I knew we had DTD too late last cycle so was eagerly looking forward to the next one :flower:

I'm very excited cos the witch is in town :happydance: Odd thing to be excited over but I knew we had DTD too late last cycle so was eagerly looking forward to the next one :flower:

I know what you mean Pielette even though i was bummed out last week that i wasnt preggas and i got my period instead i was glad that at least 'something" was happening down there!hehe

Thanx hunnies for your imput so i have to make sure the line is nice and dark...well now i cant wait for next week:thumbup: testing ALL week fingers xxed.

Oooo, good luck Babydust! I hope this is your month. :thumbup: As for the ovulation tests, I'm glad the other ladies helped you answer your question, since I've never used them before either!

Pielette, I know what you mean. Sometimes it is nice to see the witch. My second postpartum period was 3 weeks late, and when she showed up, I was glad, just because I wanted to get on with a more normal cycle. I'm on CD 24 right now...here's to hoping this one doesn't last for 50 days! :wacko:

i feel the same! i dont want my cycles all over the place when it does return. they used to be extremely 'normal'. always 28 days. after my 3rd it started to go between 25-29 days which wasnt too bad. after my 4th and 5th it was completely out of whack and made things very stressful. i have no idea how its gonna go this time when it returns. i ff my others but bf this one, so thats why it hasnt returned yet. i dont really like not knowing what to expect but i guess i have to wait and see and deal with whatever happens

I got my period back 3 weeks after the bleeding stopped. Bah! That is what happens when you exclusively pump vs. BF though. I haven't been paying attention to charting them as I did before as we are mostly doing the NT part of NTNP. I have promised myself to start up again this cycle though as come January if nothing has happened yet I would like to TTC rather than NTNP.

Well, I think my LO is starting to teeth, and it's making me miserable! I'm definately having a day where I DON'T want another baby for awhile. Sigh. However, as soon as this passes, I'm sure my broodiness will snap right back in place. :dohh:

Well, I think my LO is starting to teeth, and it's making me miserable! I'm definately having a day where I DON'T want another baby for awhile. Sigh. However, as soon as this passes, I'm sure my broodiness will snap right back in place. :dohh:

:rofl:

:flower: Hello!
My daughter will be 10 months old at the end of June and we're NTNP for our second child now :thumbup:

I'm doing okay, thanks for asking, Blessed. :flower: We took LO to the pediatrician the other day because she was breathing really weird (like a raspy, gasping sort of sound) and they said she has a viral infection (so not teething after all) and they had to give her a dose of steroids to keep her airway open enough for her to breath.

These past few days have been hard, but at least she seems to be doing a little better now. She wasn't drinking very much milk, and now she's suddenly guzzling it! I think it's a good sign. :thumbup:

Hi starlit!

Spiffy how's your LO doing today?

I'm on CD6 today and eagerly looking forward to a month of having a proper go, which we didn't last month. Got my smear test on Friday though, grr. The things we women have to do! But then, given that I have given birth, a smear test doesn't faze me in the slightest.

How's everyone doing?

pie- i hope its your month!!!!!

spiffy- poor baby girl! im glad you took her in and she is feeling better. one of my sons had that happen to him. it seemed to be worse when i layed him down to change him.

:flower: Hiya Pilette ive seen you in babyclub!! yh it is weird 'trying'' this time as we didnt 'try with our lo!
taking the relaxed approach aswell but as im exclusivly BF and my period have always been super sporadic before pregnancy and now i reckon i need to know.:thumbup: but as we have lo already theres no super rush as we got them to enjoy and keep us busy so no time for charting, temps ect lol.

Been thinking about how many kids we want and we are hovvering over the idea of 3/4 depending on how it all goes in the future and my body.
What abut you ladies??

xxx

heyy! sorry everyone i have been super busy and were going on the 3/4 mark too lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->