anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Hi everyone, I hope I can join you all. I am ttc/ntnp baby #2, and my baby #1 (Gavin) just turned 5 months old.

Welcome, KitteyKat! :wave:

Spiffy, that is such a sweet way to announce baby #2! I love it! :flower: Also, really cute bump picture. :thumbup: My stomach feels like it is starting to grow slightly but nothing noticeable just to where it seems like my pants are a tiny bit tighter. :blush:

Harley, glad to hear that your announcement at work and to family went well! I can also relate on the lack of symptoms, I had so many that I relied on while pregnant with Sam and this time not many other than a TINY bit of nausea in the morning and tired. It makes me worried sometimes so I just try not to think about it and count my blessings that I feel good!

Pie, I hope Noah's teeth don't give him too much trouble and that his chest infection goes away quickly.

Rojo, yay for being in the TWW!!! :happydance:

Blessed, I agree that it is still early for a BFP but even if you don't get it this month it would so awesome to get your cycles back either way! :thumbup:

Skadi, I'm glad you're still NTNP. See what happens and if you keep up DTD all the time might just catch that egg! :thumbup: Also, I can't believe Keira is still in 0-3 month clothes! She is such a petite little thing. And her birthday is a week from tomorrow. So exciting! :hugs:

I hope I didn't miss anything. This weekend was a nice, lazy relaxing one for us! I didn't feel great and was tired so spent most of it at home in PJs with Sam. And now he is saying mommy and mom! :cloud9: My MIL said that when DH and I went to the store last night and he stayed with her he was walking around the whole house saying mommy!

Hope everyone had a good New Year's! We didn't do anything and I was actually sleeping before 9:30. :haha:

Welcome Kitteykat! :flower:

Haking, we just stayed in last night, too, except somehow we made it til midnight. That's awesome that Sam is saying mommy! Alia started saying mama awhile back and then stopped. It's like she figures something out, thinks, "well, that was fun," and then just forgets it again. She did the same thing with rolling. :dohh:

Blessed, have you test again?

Rojo, what DPO do you think you're on?

Welcome Kitty!! :)

SPiffy great bump : ) and i believe im 1-2dpo.. lol depending on when i ovulated either cd 18 or 19.. and today is cd 20

Hi everyone, I joined a while ago but lost the thread. I've obv had my dd since I last posted and are now TTC #3 I'm just waiting for af to show within the next few days then I will start opk-ing again.

I never thought I'd be trying for 3 under 3 but time is against us and I know I'm not done having babies yet :)

We had a nice Xmas in the new house but we all had the flu so I've been in bed for the past few days. We have decided that this Xmas we're going away to a cottage or something and are having Xmas dinner out just so we have a reason to get glammed up, that will depend on if/when we get a BFP

I hope you all had a good Xmas and new year

Welcome KitteyKat! and Welcome back, Chellxx!

We ended up just staying home for NYE, watched the ball drop on tv. It was nice and relaxing :thumbup: Did anyone set new years resolutions? I have three, though I tend to be pretty lax about following through :haha:
1. read my bible every day, even if it's just one verse
2. finish the book I'm working on. I've started many a story, but haven't finished any, I think 2013 is my year!
3. learn to play guitar. Since I got 2 for Christmas, I need to learn to play them!

Pita, I didn't you were a writer! So am I! I've written a few books, but the one I really need to work on is the third book in my trilogy. I got half way through and then stopped writing and then haven't gotten back to it. What kind of stuff do you write?

Oh Spiffy, that's so awesome! A trilogy, wow! Tell me about your books, what genre do you write? Have you been published? I don't really consider myself a writer because I've never finished any of the books I've worked on. I'm terrible that way :haha: My stories are geared towards teenagers. The one i'm working on is sort of an adventure romance. A friend of mine recently self-published a fantasy novel, and it's inspired me finish my book.

Pita, I've never been published, but I might publish my books as kindle books when I'm finished. I typically write fantasy books, but I've dabbled in a lot of genres, but like you, my books are usually aimed at young adults. As for what my trilogy is about, here's a website I made for my series: https://sites.google.com/site/thearcherfamilychronicles/home :flower: I'd like yo hear more about your book!

I checked out your website, your books sound awesome! I actually have a kindle but have never bought a book before, just read the free ones and play games, but when you publish, I will buy them and read them!

My book is still mainly in the development stage. I've got the bare bones written, but still need to flesh it out. But I have all of 2013 to work on that :D My hubby is bugging me about making some lunch, so I'll come back later and give some details about my story.

Ok, lunch is started, so I have a couple minutes. It's about a group of people sailing to an American colony to start a better life, but their ship runs aground near an island, so they have to build a new life on the island. The main character is a teenage girl. There's a love triangle, banishment, attempting to escape the island. Hopefully it'll turn out as good as it sounds in my mind :D

I haven't quite decided, somewhere in the early 1600s to early 1700s.

Well, I reached a new low in my dream last night. :haha: I was in someone's bathroom and I saw a gift basket, and so I started going through it, and there was a card from a husband to his wife, and it said, "I just found this for you," and it was next to a Clearblue digital pregnancy test, so naturally I just head over to the toilet and pee on it. :dohh: While I was on the toilet, someone walked in and saw what I was doing, and I said, "You can't judge me! A lot of women are obsessed with taking pregnancy tests! Just look at this lady's trash can, it's full of pregnancy tests!" And then I looked at the test, and instead of saying "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant", it just had a bunch of numbers on the screen. And so I thought, "Well, it's okay that I stole her test, since it's defective anyway. This way I've saved her a lot of confusion." :rofl:

Hahaha :rofl: That is pretty bad Spiffy! You have some great dreams, :haha:

However, I was gonna tell you that I think your twin dreams are rubbing off on me! I had a dream last night that I was pregnant with 2 boys and was so mad!!! :haha: DH and I really want a girl so I felt like two boys was the worst that could happen and DH told me "3 strikes and you're out!"

Haha spiffy your dreams are crazy! Seriously you should keep a diary, it'd provide great entertainment for years to come :haha:

HAKing that made me crack up, three strikes! I would love to have a girl, it would be amazing, what I'd love is to have a girl this time and then in all subsequent pregnancies we could stay team yellow and have a surprise each time! Don't know if I'll be that blessed though. But we shall see :flower: Of course if I have a boy I'll be happy too!

Well tomorrow is my scan day :happydance: In less than 24 hours we get to see baby bean. I'm excited but I'm also ridiculously nervous. My mind keeps playing on the whole missed miscarriage thing. I know I'm just driving myself nuts for no reason :dohh: Even if that does happen there's a whole fat lot of nothing I could do about it.

Two things keep doing this I think. One is that this time I already know what it is to be a mother, and I desperately want the chance to love this baby like I do Noah. And the second is quite possibly insane, and I haven't said it to anyone other than DH, but... Have you ever felt just too blessed? That's kind of how I feel. I have so many good friends in bad relationships, money worries, still single when they don't want to be... And I found the love of my life at 19, who treats me with so much respect and gives me so much love. One attempt to conceive Noah, four to conceive bean, no miscarriages. I can't stop the thought going round my head that maybe I'm just too lucky.

I don't know if I've explained that right, I guess my mind keeps thinking that maybe I'm 'due' something bad. I finally told DH how I was feeling and he said yes but look at what we've been through with my mum (my MIL has bipolar and has tried to kill herself numerous times) and your dad (basically now just a horrible person). He said we haven't had it easy. And maybe you should just count your blessings, and trust in God. I know he's right. I'm just being irrational.

I really hope I can join all of you, I notice there are 2 people who already have had their BFP's...so I really hope there are still some ladies here, that are still TTC/NTNP :)

Oh I forgot to say welcome KitteyKat! Sorry my brain has become progressively less 'with it' of late :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->