anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Technically....you posted your reply before mine so I will forgive you this time :)

Pie, I know what you mean. I read about all the miscarriages on the First Tri board, and think, statistically, sooner or later that will probably be me, especially since we plan on having so many kids. I just pray that day is a long way away. As for your little bean, I'm sure everything will be just fine. :flower:

Kittey, there are still several women here who are TTC, like Skadi, Blessedmomma, lilrojo, and Pitakat, as well as several who have already gotten there bfps, but thats the thing. Everyone is so supportive here, that those of us who are already pregnant are your ultimate cheer squad. :thumbup:

Pie, I totally agree with you regarding having a girl. I want 3 children so I told DH if we have a girl this time we can stay team yellow for the next since he wanted to with Sam and also with this one. But I just can't, since I have the ability to know I have to know! :haha: Everyone in my family is praying for a girl...we need more girls!

That is super exciting for tomorrow! I'm sure you're little bean is doing just fine and everything will be okay. :hugs: I do understand your stress about feeling "too lucky!" DH and I are very blessed to have such great families that support both of us, great jobs and have the most amazing little boy. Don't feel like you don't deserve this baby because you're too lucky, you did everything right and if God didn't think you deserve it he wouldn't have given it to you. :flower:

AFM, I stress that maybe this baby isn't "okay" since we got pregnant on a long cycle and I had a few drinks not knowing I was pregnant and then didn't have much pregnancy symptoms though a few have kicked in now I still worry daily. :cry: I can't wait to get to the 12 week mark and know everything is okay!

That is for sure KttyKat.. we are currently in our first TWW of TTC.. :) though were not hardcore till Feb.. (wow thats next month lol )

7 days till testing!

and I have been through 2 mc's.. I def dont think anyone is too blessed or due for one.. its the worst most heartbreaking thing to have gone through.. but im so grateful for my children.. it has changed me as a person.. my first was 12 weeks.. but i knew from the start something was wrong.. and the second was at 5 weeks.. then i had my son... with some meds help and a new dr.. :)

Yay Rojo, only 1 week till test day! That went by quick though I'm sure for you it dragged on!

Haking the only time you need to worry is if your symptoms stop altogether or you cramp/bleed.. if not dont worry.. keep the faith your baby is fine :)

Rojo, I'm so excited for testing time for you!!! :)

Also, I forgot to say that if this one is a boy, we also plan on staying team yellow for #3. I think that would be the coolest incentive to get through labor, knowing that you get to find out what gender your baby is at the end!

Spiffy we stayed team yellow with bryce.. found out with my dd... dh wanted to know but i didnt.. so we didnt.. :) was def the best moment when they said it was a boy!!

Awe, Rojo that is amazing! I'd love to do that and just find out when baby is born but I am such an impatient person that I don't think I could just go without knowing for 40 weeks! :blush:

I already want to know and got 10 more weeks till we find out! :haha:

Technically....you posted your reply before mine so I will forgive you this time :)

Heehee, does that mean I'm on a warning? :haha:

Thank you for understanding my crazy brain ladies, it's so nice to be able to talk to people who understand. I'm sure that my girlfriends would too but nobody knows yet so I don't have many options! I feel better just for getting it out there. I will just be so relieved to get to tomorrow and hopefully know that bean is wriggling away in there :flower: My scan is at 11am so at least I don't have to wait all day.

Rojo I can't imagine how heartbreaking your mc's must have been, especially so late in the day with one of them. I'm sure it must make you so thankful for your babies :hugs: Not long till testing now! Can't wait to see some tests! I love a good test analysis :haha:

HAKing, I totally understand, symptoms are such tricky little things as well, they come and they go. I spent six weeks feeling absolutely awful and I kept praying to feel better, then when I did I panicked :dohh: How long until you get to see your bean?

We go back for another ultrasound on the 14th at 9:50am! :happydance: Only 11 days and I am practically counting the hours. I'll be 9+4 so hopefully we can see our little bean moving around a bit. At 6 weeks it hardly looked like a squished bug on the screen! :rofl: But heard the heartbeat which brought tears to my eyes :cloud9:

aww Haking bet your soo excited.. I hat a us at 9 weeks and baby was moving around.. it was amazing.. Im hoping to get a few this next time.. i know i will have a 6-7 week one.. then not sure after that.. we will see..

The mc's were def a very hard point in my life, but i wouldnt have my baby boy without them and i thank god for him everyday.. :)

Hope you ladies are well..

Team yellow was hard i wont lie but best surprise.. dh wanted to know but i said no!

Yes you are on a warning :rofl:

I am currently on cycle day 22, my periods have always been irregular. So I just never know when the witch is going to show up.

I used OPK's for this cycle...I got a positive OPK on Christmas Day...so I am 9 DPO...so we shall see what happens next Wednesday.

I have never had a regular period, so it would definitely be nice to have a regular one. :)

Thank you :) I won't be taking a test until next Wednesday, so I have a for sure correct answer!!!

lol i will prob be testing then too.. :) my lp is short only 11 days, which is the longest in about 11 months.. normally was 8-9 days and before my son 10 so we will see.. )

Yeah I know we shall see ;) I just had a big glob of "goo" (sorry tmi) so I am thinking I am in my fertile stage now!! <3

FX for both Rojo and KitteyKat!

So, I'm kinda embarrassed to say this but my pants no longer button! :dohh: I've been walking around for the past 2 days with unbuttoned pants! :blush:

I guess I shouldn't be too shocked as one of my friends was showing at 8 weeks also but I just thought I could hold out a little longer! I was joking with DH that everyone is gonna know I'm pregnant before we make our announcement at 12 weeks! :haha:

aww suppose you cant really wear a sweatshirt to hide it either lol.. well hope you can make it to 12 weeks befoe you have to tell all..

Kitty are you in the 2ww or waiting to ovulate.. lol

Well I had thought I was in the 2ww I got a positive OPK on the 25th of December...so I have no idea, I will just test next Wednesday and see what comes up. :)

My periods are irregular so I have no idea....maybe the OPK wasn't positive...arghh I hate not knowing!!!

That stinks about your pants not buttoning. I actually used to wrap a rubber band around my pants, when I couldn't button them. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->