anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Haking don't be embarrassed. I switched to materinity pants at 5 weeks because they were more comfortable, and people started guessing I was pregnant at 9 weeks. There was no way I was going to be able to hide it until 12 weeks, so I just told people early and hoped for the best! :haha:

Kittey, I hope you find out what's going on with your cycle. That must be so frustrating to have never had regular cycles! Mine were a little sporadic before LO, but got really regular afterwards.

I completely understand the fear of miscarrying. When I was pregnant the first time, I was certain it would end in miscarriage. I worried and didn't enjoy the week and half that I didn't actually know anything was wrong. When I miscarried, I wasn't surprised, but it was still hard. I'm a little ashamed to say that I feel I really mishandled my fears and worries. After that I swore that I would enjoy the blessing of any and all pregnancies I have in the future, no matter how long they lasted :flower:

That's a great way to look at it, Pita. :flower: Especially because I believe that we will have the chance to raise those lost babies in the next life, so they're never really lost. They're just waiting on the other side for us. :hugs:

Kitty hope you figure it all out soon.. and you get a bfp next wed.. :)

Pita i agree with that.. i too enjoy them no matter how long or short.. though i want the full 9 lol

I feel like im losing it with the symptom spotting lol.. at 4dpo nothing is happening symptom wise lol

Hi, all! Welcome/welcome back new/returning ladies! :)

Pie, you are such a sweetie. You should be called... wait for it... SweetiePielette. :) Ha! I think it says a lot about how kind you are that you think it should be "your turn" for something bad to happen to you. It can be hard, sometimes, to just accept a blessing in life. Especially if they just keep coming! It's like, "Hey, stop spoiling me, God. Spread it around to my friends, please." But he knows what he's doing, so I trust he's got good plans for you and your family, whatever may come your way. :)

HAKing, I've started wearing maternity clothes too now. I was thinking just yesterday that ALL pants should be maternity pants. They are just so much more comfortable1

KitteyKat, don't be shy about taking pictures of your OPKs (or HPTs) and showing them to us! We love to squint at lines in this thread, and sometimes we could even help you know if it's positive. ;)

Quick Ozzy update: I think he's got top teeth coming in finally! He's been a little out of sorts the last few days, and I can feel a slight bump forming up there. Hope it doesn't last too long!

Okay thank you and yeah I will do that when I use OPK's next. I might use them next cycle and I might not....we are sort of ttc but sort of NTNP either. I guess I just have faith that it is going to happen, well I am positive it will, but I don't want to expect it to happen each cycle.

Rojo, no can't really wear sweatshirts. In the morning I wear a jacket/sweatshirt but during the day I take it off and pray my shirt doesn't come up and anyone sees my unbuttoned pants! :haha:

I will probably break and have DH get them from storage this weekend and start wearing them in a few weeks if I can hold out.

KitteyKat, I hope your cycles get sorted out. I can totally relate with crazy cycles. In fact, the cycle I got pregnant on was a really long one...had my last period Oct 6 but didn't actually O and conceive until late in November. And I also had multiple +OPK.

Pita, I think that is a great way to look at it. A MC is very unfortunate but we should enjoy our pregnancy while we can no matter how long or short it is.

Harley, I hope that Ozzy's teeth come in quickly. It is so sad to see them in pain. Sam is getting back molar now (I think) it feels like a huge hard bump under the gums and hes been fussy and not eating as well as usual.

Hello ladies! I'm a very happy bunny, the scan went great!

Only one baby, which I'll be honest I'm pretty thankful for because I think I would panic to have three babies :haha: S/he is measuring 12+5, so three days ahead and my due date is now 14th July. All measurements looking good and a heartbeat of 163 :cloud9: NT measurment was 1.00mm exactly, obviously I have to wait on the blood results too but that sounded pretty good to me.

I had all my bloods done after the scan, the Downs marker one and the first tri ones and I nearly fainted :dohh: I was fine until about halfway through the test and all of a sudden I just started feeling really weak and faint. Had to sit with my head between my legs for about ten minutes. Eurgh. You'd think I would be able to handle blood tests by now!

So here is my perfect little baby bean, who is either waving to the camera or telling the woman to get off!

https://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x66/VanessaCH/030_zps5831af88.jpg

Harley thank you so much, that post was so sweet!

Hey ladies.. hope everyone is well..

5dpo today.. still waiting lol..

Pie lovely scan pic so happy everything went well..

Pie, so happy scan went well! Sorry about almost passing out while taking blood. I can relate, for me it plays mind games and get in my head. :nope: Such a nice picture and that is awesome they moved date up a few days :thumbup:

Rojo, What day do you plan to start testing?

I'm so anxious to see our little bean again! 10 more days. :happydance:

Spiffy, have you started using your doppler yet? I bought one when I was pregnant with Sam but couldn't remember when I started using it and could find HB. I want to try with this one but worried its too soon and I will freak out! :wacko:

havent had time to update ladies, been busy with the kids. i will try to read back later today.

just wanted to shout from the rooftops that i just started my first ppaf!!!!! i am so excited to get things started :happydance: if i o'd wehen i thought i did i had a 13 day lp too, which is awesome. i know af can be messed up while bfing, but im hoping it stays pretty regular :)

Plan to start at 9dpo.. i know its early but i got some ics so may as well use them.. only have an 11 day lp so we shall see.. may wait till 10.. so 4-5 days.. :)

Haking i too have a doppler i used it at the end of 9 weeks i think and found the hb but its still hard and she move away so much.. lol then i could get it really good after that..

Great Great Great Blessed.. your body is getting back to a normal :)

YAY Blessed, so happy your body is getting back to normal!!! :happydance:

Thanks Rojo, I am so tempted to dig mine out but know its still too early and probably won't find anything. I'm only 8+1 so maybe I'll wait till after 10 weeks...though I go to the doctors at 9+4 so I'll get to hear it then and that should calm some of my fears. :thumbup:

thanks rojo and haking. im on top of the world today!

rojo- i got my last bfp on 9dpo with an frer :thumbup:

haking- i hope you hear that hb when you do use your doppler. :hugs:

Great scan pie :)

And thank you for all the welcomes :) <3

I have no idea where I am in my cycle now....I have been having a lot of discharge, like slimy stuff (sorry TMI)...since my cycles are out of whack :wacko:

I think I am going to wait to test until the 16th...that would be a 35 day cycle...and I normally have had cycles between 30 days and 38 days....ahhhh so I have no idea how many DPO I am or anything.

I wish my cycles were normal is that really too much to ask for :cry:

That's awesome blessed! :happydance: That works out really well giving you a 13 day LP. You must be so excited to get back to baby making!

Rojo I got my BFP at 10dpo so no reason why you couldn't get something very faint at 9dpo :thumbup: Can't wait to see some lines!

Can't wait to see a pic HAKing!

Thank you so much ladies, I'm over the moon :cloud9:

Pie, so glad your scan went well! What a great picture, too! :happydance:

I have my 12 week appointment next Tuesday, and so I'm hoping that I'll get to see my little one again. I'm going to tell my new OB what the nurse said about me maybe being further along, so hopefully she'll give me an ultrasound to find out, which would be great because DH might be with me (I need him there with me in case I pass out during my blood draw, since I'll have Alia with me, so don't feel bad. I always get close to passing out when I get my blood drawn, but haven't actually done it yet). :dohh:

Blessed, woohoo for your first PP AF! :happydance: I know it's not as good as a bfp, but it means you can really get down to business, now! :winkwink: (By the way, what happened to your signature?)

Rojo, I had a super faint bfp at 7dpo, and a good line by 10 dpo. So 9 dpo sounds like a good time to start. :thumbup:

Kittey, have you had AF since you had your LO? If so, how long have your PP cylces been?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->