anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Oh, that's good Kittey. I was afraid that you were still waiting on your first PP AF, but it sounds like you're truly in the TTC game. :thumbup:

And Haking, I forgot that you asked me about my doppler. I used it at 7+3 weeks and thought I heard the heartbeat, and then a few times after that, for brief moments, but then when I used it a couple of days ago, I swear I could hear less going on in there than I did three weeks ago. So I just put the doppler away, since I got to see my baby at 9+6 weeks, so I know he/she is okay, and I don't want to worry myself. When it gets to the point where I can easily find the heartbeat, I'll probably pull the doppler back out again. :flower:

Spiffy, I agree about not wanting to worry yourself. I think I will try next Friday when I am 9+1. It has been so tempting to try before but I have this fear that since it is so hard to find at this point I will freak out when I can't find it and cause undo stress. :nope:

I swear, now that I know I'm pregnant time is dragging till next OB appointment. I'm sorta happy that we didn't find out till I was 6 weeks...especially since I knew with Sam at a little over 3 weeks so it was SUPER long wait till first appointment at 8 weeks! :haha:

lol i swear i wont test either.. kidding..

I swore I wouldn't test until 10dpo, and yet...somehow my pee ended up on tests on both 6dpo and 7dpo... :blush:

Yeah I used OPK's the cycle we got pregnant with Gavin...and I obviously knew when I ovulated...so I took a HPT @ 10 DPO and got a positive.

If I knew when I ovulated it would be so much easier, I started OPK's then didn't do them this cycle, so I missed a few days, plus I got sick and had to stay at Mom and Dad's for about two days....the flu hit me yucky!!! But now that I am all good to go....

I am just waiting for my AF to show up. YUCKY. When I do get her, I think I will be starting to use OPK's and see where things go. :) :) :happydance: hubby doesn't want to know when my opk is positive (so when it is I have to somehow secretly celebrate) LOL.

Yeah hard to know when to test if you dont know when you ovulated.. we use the cbfm.. i got that after ttcc 6 cycles after my 1st miscarriage..

hello ladies I just wanted to update i had my 6 week scan on the 3rd and all they saw was a gestational sac and a yolk sac. I wasnt even measuring on the screen for weeks. She said not to worrie because seeing a yolk sac is a great sign. I go back on thursday for another scan. Im scared to death. i just want everything to be ok. Im soo scared ladies..... How is everyone else doing?

Duejan, how sure are you of your ovulation date? Because it could very be that you're just not quite as far along as you thought. But like you said, to see the gestational sac in the correct place and to see the yolk present are both great signs, and I'm sure when you go back on Thursday, they'll see the fetal pole. :thumbup:

In the meantime try not to let yourself worry too much. :hugs:

I agree.. i bet your not as far along as you originally thought.. :) dont worry keep up the faith :)

Good good.. 2ww waiting it.. :)

Duejan, how sure are you of your ovulation date? Because it could very be that you're just not quite as far along as you thought. But like you said, to see the gestational sac in the correct place and to see the yolk present are both great signs, and I'm sure when you go back on Thursday, they'll see the fetal pole. :thumbup:

In the meantime try not to let yourself worry too much. :hugs:

well im not too sure because i had my last period on nov 22. Then i stopped my birthcontrol like dec 6 or 7 or so. So i could have ovulated late because of stopping my birthcontrol? i just dont know. Today is my birthday so i am just being lazy not doing much of anything right now. trying to relax lol

hi kittie! welcome!!! hope af straightens out :flower:

spiffy- i wanted to change up my siggy, but havent decided what to put up yet:shrug: havent been on much.

first pp af was really light. only lasted 2 days and today- the 3rd day- its just some spotting. i hear it can be like that though. i wont be using opk's or actually ttc, but i will be doing bbt so i know if i have o'ed or not. i know bfing can effect af even after it starts and i dont want to drive myself crazy thinking im late if i havent even o'ed :dohh:

duejan- i bet everything is ok and like the other ladies said you just o'ed later. :hugs:

rojo- :test: :haha: im such a pusher :happydance:

pie- when are you using your doppler???

how is everyone doing???

I know it's really hard not to worry duejan but I'm sure it's just that you ovulated later like the other ladies have said :flower: Especially if you've only just come off birth control, it can mess your cycle around. When do you go back for a follow-up scan?

What dpo are you rojo? So exciting!

Blessed that's great that you've had AF, even if it is light it means everything kicking back into gear :flower: I charted as well and find it so useful to pinpoint what's going on. I don't have a Doppler actually, I suspected that my paranoid brain might made things worse for me so resisted, even though I really wanted to!

Well I have had such a lovely weekend. I told my mummy friends last night and they are so excited for us, they all said they couldn't believe I was the first to go for number 2, since I'd said for ages not for a few years! And today my best girlfriends came over. I got Noah up from his nap and dressed him in a top I'd got him that says 'I'm going to be a big brother!' It actually took them a few minutes to fully comprehend it, they were absolutely shocked and I'd clearly done a very good job of keeping it under wraps! Again they are so excited!

When they left I took a pic of Noah in his top and uploaded it to Facebook with the caption 'Baby version 2 currently under production and due for release in July 2013'. Feels amazing to not have to lie anymore, and everyone's reaction has been such joy for us :cloud9:

Hey ladies.. Im 7dpo today.. well 6-7 depending on when i o'ed.. not planning to test until tuesday when i will be about 9 but could still be 8.. going off my gut of where i think i am lol.. which is 7dpo.. :)

Pie im so happy to hear telling everyone has gone so well..

Im still haning there.. tuesday will be here before i know it.. i hope :)

sorry pie :blush: i must have read that too fast. trying to catch up after being off for a week

So I am 5-6 days away from my period but just took a pregnancy test...and I got a faint positive. I see it clearly but it's fainter then the control line. What do I make of this? Is it normal to have it be faint this far away from my period? Am I...preggo???

I go for another scan on the 10th and boy it cant come soon enough!!! I had a dream last night that i went in and there was baby with a heartbeat and i was measuring a week or something ahead. That was a very good dream i hope its a good sign though. I read alot yesterday about something called a belighted ovum. I kept reading and reading that if thee is a yolk sac like in my case then it is deff NOT a belighted ovum!! So that already made me feel better. Still no symptoms.. I know i will regret this but i really want to feel something lol

Rojo I REALLY HOPE this is the month for you!! i really do. Test and keep testing lol

Pie that is soo cute how you told people with that shirt Thats a great idea i might steal that idea if you dont mind to tell my other family lol

EARTHMAMA: I would count that as a positive.:happydance: Did you take is with fmu? If not try. I took a test 5 days before af with my son and got a very light positive too. Even half a line showed up. Every day it got darker and darker lol! YAY!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->