anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Ahh having very very bad cramping, I am thinking AF signs. If I had a "magical" 28 day cycle my AF would be due January 9th...so in a way it's a good thing if AF comes @ that time... :)

Aww hope it's af for u kitty so u can keep going!!

Earth mama def a positive

Due jan hope all is fine I do thinks your dates are off a bit! And thanks we will see lol I may test Tom but I know it's still so early so we will see

yeah I think I may test on Wednesday, if AF isn't here. YAY!! So scared, but excited at the same time. I am so scared to have a tiny baby, plus a little guy :) but it will all be worth it in the end!!! <3

kitty fingers crossed for you too!! Either a bfp or a reg af this month yay!!

Rojo i cant wait to hear keep us updated everytime!!!

Blessed, my pp AFs were much lighter, so that sounds normal. Mine were two days of average flow, and then two or three days of spotting.

Earthmama, I got a very faint line 7 days before my AF was due, so it's possible. If you want a second opinion, you can post a picture and we'll happily analyze it for you. :)

Pie, it sounds like you were much better at keeping your pregnancy hidden than I was! I'm glad your announcements went so well!

Rojo and Kittey, I hope this is your month!

Duejan, your next ultrasound will be here before you know it, and I'm sure everything will be fine. :flower:

Well, we did our big move yesterday, so now comes the unpacking and organizing. Ugh...I hate moving.:sleep:

Yesterday I randomly take a OPK (and I haven't peed for 4 hours) when I took it, and it was a +OPK

I ovulated later than I thought, so that was maybe why I had AF cramps. :shrug: One can only guess LOL.

I am testing on the 16th.... I will be 10 DPO :happydance:

Attachments

• picture001.jpg
    picture001.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 3
yay Kitty hope it turns to a bfp..

8 dpo for me..

Rojo, did you test this morning???

DueJan, I think just as the other girls said...you probably just O'd late. I hope everything turns out okay on Thursday when you go back to the doctors. :hugs:

Blessed, glad you had your first pp AF. At least you can have somewhat of a starting point now even if they are still a bit wacky from breastfeeding.

Pie, that was such a cute way to announce baby #2! I love it! :thumbup:

AFM, I am having a bit of a meltdown and google has become my worst enemy! :blush: Last week Thursday what little MS I did have has gone away. :shrug: I never really was sick before finding out that we were pregnant either though. I just had a bit between weeks 6.5-8. I feel worried and keep researching a missed miscarriage. I don't really have any other real reason to think this other than my tiny bit of MS is gone! I am still a bit tired and nap every afternoon and am in bed early but I just can't shake the worry! :cry:

We go back for another scan on the 14th but I've been driving myself nuts and fear when we do go they won't find the heartbeat! :cry: I just wish I could shake this feeling and some how be reassured that everything is fine.

Sorry for the long rant but I just needed to get it out. DH doesn't "understand" because he says I should be feeling good now and that everything is fine. And not that it couldn't be but I guess I just wanted to talk to you guys since you would understand more. :flower:

Well Haking i did test.. i think see something barely there but im def not calling it a bfp.. but im only 9dpo so should know either way in a day or 2... af is due on thursday.. as my lp is short, 11 days last month.. we will see..

only time will tell

as far as the worry.. i hate to say it but you def need to trust your instincts.. i knew something was wrong with my mc.. but i was bleeding too.. praying your just overly worried.. hugs sweetie

I hope this it for you Rojo! :hugs:

I don't really feel like something is wrong necessarily just looking for an explination for my practically gone but never really there to begin with MS! :blush: Either way, what ever is meant to happen will I just wish Monday wasn't so far away! :wacko:

yay rojo! cant wait to see what comes of it!:happydance:

haking- i bet everything is fine. every pregnancy is different. i usually get ms really bad. even had to go to the hospital with one and got very dehydrated. had to take medicine. with another i had it alllll 9 months- and after he was born for a while. anywho... with my last baby i didnt have it too bad. it was very short lived too. i told my dr i was a little worried and she ran bloodwork. of course he was fine, he is 10 mos old now lol. even with my 2 mc i had ms really bad. you cant base any one single pregnancy on any one sign or symptom, they are all different even with the same mom. (i think im allowed to say this from experience having been pregnant 8 times.. so far):flower: cant wait to see the u/s pic!!! :hugs:

haking- i bet everything is fine. every pregnancy is different. i usually get ms really bad. even had to go to the hospital with one and got very dehydrated. had to take medicine. with another i had it alllll 9 months- and after he was born for a while. anywho... with my last baby i didnt have it too bad. it was very short lived too. i told my dr i was a little worried and she ran bloodwork. of course he was fine, he is 10 mos old now lol. even with my 2 mc i had ms really bad. you cant base any one single pregnancy on any one sign or symptom, they are all different even with the same mom. (i think im allowed to say this from experience having been pregnant 8 times.. so far):flower: cant wait to see the u/s pic!!! :hugs:

Thank you sooooo much Blessed! I do think I'm worrying for no reason at all. I just keep comparing my last pregnancy with this one and it is totally different! I never really had much MS at all! I was talking to my mom and she said that she had NONE with me and tons with my brother. She said that if she didn't know she was pregnant with me she wouldn't have known!

I am going to stop worrying and just count my blessings that I feel good and just extremely sleepy mid day and by 7:30 every night! :blush: I also think that because this pregnancy was a surprise that I don't deserve it. Stupid now that I said it out loud!

Anyway, thanks for listening girls! :hugs:

Rojo, did you take a picture of the test, we want to see it!!! :flower:

Haking, I think a lot of people rely on their MS as an indication of pregnancy, but as Blessed said, it just changes pregnancy to pregnancy. Maybe you're like your mom, and you're getting less MS because this little one is a girly! :winkwink:

Well, I have my first appointment with my new OB today, and I'm so excited! :happydance: I have a feeling that she might give me an ultrasound when I tell her that the nurse said I might be farther along than I thought. I sure hope so, because my DH will be there with me, so it would be great if he got to see our little wiggler. And here's my belly shot for today (11+4 weeks) :flower:

Attachments

• 2013-01-08 10.01.04.jpg
    2013-01-08 10.01.04.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 5
Spiffy, you have such a cute little bump! :flower: Did you cut your hair? I thought I remember seeing a different picture where it was longer. I hope your OB appointment goes well and get to see your little bean!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test86506

My tests ladies.. you can only see it really well when you invert it.. on the frer.. see what tomorrow brings..

Thanks, ladies. :flower: Haking, I cut my hair a couple months ago, but just haven't posted any pictures with my face in it for awhile.

Rojo, I think I see what you mean about that FRER! I'm soooo looking forward to your test tomorrow! :thumbup:

Aw HAKing thank you, it went exactly as I'd planned and I just loved the utter shock we got from most people!

I really understand your worry, I was worrying like crazy, I couldn't stop :blush: And there was no tangible reason for it. I just felt so scared of losing this one. But blessed is right, every pregnancy is so different, and symptoms can indicate a healthy pregnancy, and no symptoms can indicate a healthy pregnancy! When there's such a huge range of normal it's impossible to guess what's going on in there. But like rojo has said, I've heard it from so many women that they felt that something wasn't right, instinct was telling them so. It sounds to me like your instinct is telling you all is good :flower: I really hope the time until Monday flies by for you!

Ooh spiffy exciting! Will she try with the Doppler as well? Love your bump! Mine is quite pronounced now too, I really should take some pics. Last time with Noah I barely took any!

Hmm, think my eyes are letting me down on your frer rojo! Everything crossed for you for tomorrow's testing, will you use FMU?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->