anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

thanks pie.. its okay.. :) probably.. will test fmu.. and if no af then before bed.. lol

Rojo, I am also having a hard time see it! :shrug: I can usually see them even when they are pretty faint...I can't wait to see tomorrow!

Pie, thank you for understanding. :flower: I started feeling slightly nauseous again and a little headache which makes me happy! :blush: I really do think everything is okay, I just wanna see this bean again with my own eyes!

Tonight Sam is getting his first ever haircut! Not really much to cut but the back is getting long and it looks like he is growing a mullet! :haha: I'm pretty excited...I dunno how he is gonna do though. It is my good friend that is cutting it at our house so we don't have the stress of being at a salon with tons of people though which is nice.

HAKing, everything is probably fine, but I think it's normal to worry about what symptoms mean!

Rojo, I don't see anything on the picture, but it's still early!

Spiffy, your bump is so adorable! and I love your hair, so cute! I've been thinking about cutting my hair short like that. Does it take long to style?

Thanks ladies..

I posted it on the testing thread.. and getting more positives than not.. not saying they are better at seeing things though lol..

we will see tomorrow..

rojo- i think i see it! i have seen so many bfp's i may have a permanent line in my retina though :blush:

haking- my boys get all tickled when their daddy cuts their hair. i hope he has a good experience :)

spiffy- gorgeous as usual :cloud9:

HAKing you made me laugh with the mullet comment :haha: My DH was saying the same about Noah until I finally got him a haircut! Thankfully my best friend has recently trained as a hairdresser so job done!

Blessed I meant to say I love your new signature :flower:

Ok rojo, I actually went and looked at the frer again, and when I tilt my laptop screen back I do see something!

Oh dear, I think my nausea is back!

I feel sorta bad saying this but a really stinky customer came in to work just now and he smelled soooo bad I had to do everything to keep from throwing up! It was horrible. All day all the lovely smells are grossing me out...I think this little bean wanted to scare me a bit because now I'm feeling back to my slightly sick self! :rofl:

Careful what you wish for I suppose! :blush:

Well, I'm back from my appointment and I couldn't be happier with my new OB! She is awesome! She said that DD had IUGR (Intra-unterine growth restriction) which is exactly what I've been thinking, so it nice to have that confirmed, so she's having me take baby aspirin everyday until I deliver to help keep my placenta functioning, and she'll be giving me an ultrasound sometime in the third trimester to check on growth. She didn't bother witht he doppler and just gave me an ultrasound (she was already planning on it before I even told her about possibly being further along). Turns out that nurse was just making a random guess, because I measured 11+5, which is only one day from my EDD, so I'm right on track with my suspected ovulation date!

And without further ado, here's baby #2! (With his/her little legs straight up and toes touching) :flower:

Attachments

• 2013-01-08 15.36.14.jpg
    2013-01-08 15.36.14.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 5
So cute Spiffy, glad everything went well and you got to see your little one again! :flower:

spiffy- yay for healthy baby!!! sooo precious :cloud9: i had suspected iugr with one of mine

haking- yay your sick again :haha:

Spiffy, so happy your appointment went well. That picture is precious!

So here is a picture of the pregnancy test I took 3 days ago now. I haven't retested since then. I figure I'll take another one in a few days to see if the line got darker, but this is what I got 3 days ago...

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/EllemyshShade/P1030670_zpsa0f1481e.jpg

Earthmama, that is definitely a positive! :happydance: Congrats.

Thanks ladies! I've been a lurker of this thread for a long time, wondering when it would be my turn. I am feeling a bit of disbelief as I don't feel very different yet. Just a bit more tired and felt a little queasy this morning but it passed. I hope everything goes well with this pregnancy. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->