anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Spiffy OMG What a beautiful bump. You look great!!! And you ultrasound pic of you lo is just presiouse!!

Haking: I was like you when i was preg with jonathan. I had like no sypmtoms, Then some after 7 weeks but then at almost9 they went away. I heard that at 8 or 9 weeks the placenta is starting to take over (not completely as that wont happen until like 12 or 13 weeks) But that made me feel better.

Earthmama: Deff a positive. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

Rojo: I clicked on that link but it told me the pic was removed:shrug: so i couldnt look at your test:nope: i am really hoping that this is your month!!!!!!!

afm well ultrasound tomorrow at 11:30. Still 0 symptoms but my hubby seems to experience them. (He did with jonathan too) I think he just wants to be ababy haha. What else. After my ultrasound i think we will go into town and get my son his bday present. He will be one on friday:cry::cry::cloud9: I cant believe my little baby is going to be one. I am getting kinda mad at my dh recently he keeps telling me im showing already. I keep telling him to be quiet because i am just SOOOOOOOO bloated atm. I feel like a tub of lard right now. And he isnt makeing me feel any better. Who else is EXTREMELY bloated?

Awe, DueJan I hope your scan goes well tomorrow! :hugs: I know you're probably so anxious and nervous. Just try to stay positive. :flower:

AFM, I haven't really been too bloated but only because DH and I changed eating habits mid December to Paleo so we only eat fresh fruit, veggies, and meats. No refined sugars, carbs etc. I feel really good other than the occasional nausea from going too long without eating. I really think that is partly why I don't feel too bad.

Although, last night I can super close to being sick! :sick: DH had to get me some fruit to eat and it helped me a bit and then I just went to bed.

Being bloated is an early symptom for a lot of people and like the other girls said I'm sure that your O date was just off and tomorrow everything should turn out fine.

I go on Monday and let me tell you; it can't come soon enough! I can't wait to see our bean again!!! :happydance:

Update from me: I am still not pregnant :( but I still haven't got my period yet.

I did get a +OPK on January 6th, I for sure Ovulated January 7th....now I am just waiting for the dreaded 2WW to be over with. I will not test until I am late, so that would mean I am testing on January 22nd :happydance:

I think I'm going to join this group. :) I haven't gotten my IUD taken out yet, but we've decided to try again! Just three months ago, I said I wouldn't have another one for ten years. We've decided though, that it'd be better for our family (and maybe my body lol) if I just get it all over with now.

Welcome Exmxb :) this is a great group of women..

So no af yet for me.. and no positive..yet either.. im 10-11 dpo.. af due today or tomorrow.. so we will see.. no frers left so using stupid ics..

Boo, rojo! Do you feel like AF is coming? Or have any pregnancy symptoms??? Hopefully implantation was late and you'll get your BFP in a few days. :flower:

Welcome, Exmxb! :wave:

Harley, haven't heard from you in a few days. Hope all is well :hugs:

DueJan, I can't wait to hear about your ultrasound and hopefully see pictures! :flower:

AFM, today I put on my first ever pair of maternity jeans (this pregnancy). They are kinda big and keep falling down but regular jeans are a bit too tight in the waist area and I have to leave them unbuttoned all day. I hate the in between stage! :wacko:

Only 4 more days until our OB appointment! :happydance:

Hope everyone is well!

Hmm...well maybe see what happens today and tomorrow and if still nothing maybe get some more FRER and test again! :shrug: You seem to have super predictable cycles though so seems like she will either show and if not you really are pregnant!

YEah i do have very prictable cycles.. cept last month went to 11dpo.. lol was always 8-9.. so got longer which is a good thing.. the only thing is im crabby but im crabby pregnant too lol..

Kittey, that TWW is horrid. Good luck! :thumbup:

Rojo, like Haking said, you may not have implanted until later, since it can happen any day from 6-12 dpo, with 8 dpo being the most common, I believe. But for now, we'll just wish away AF for you!

Welcome Exmxb! I joined this group before we technically started TTC, too, and now I'm almost 12 weeks with #2! It's scary thinking about having two little ones, but so exciting to think about them growing up together, and hopefully having a relationship with their sibling that some people never get the chance to have. (My brother and I are 13 months apart, so I'm speaking from experience here. :winkwink:) Also, I just wanted to point out that both our babies are the same age!

Duejan, looking forward to an update after your ultrasound today! :flower:

Haking, I'm excited for your appointment on Monday! But doesn't it kind of suck when it's on Monday? Because now you can't fully enjoy your weekend, because you're secretly wishing it away so that Monday can get here sooner. :haha:

Oh, that reminds me, so I set up my next four OB appointments in advance, because I needed later times, and so the receptionist printed me a paper with the dates on it. But at the point I was starting to feel faint from having my blood drawn, so I just quickly set the paper on a table in the waiting area and sat down. So of course when I left, I left the dang paper behind. So I had to call yesterday and ask when my appointments were, and the lady said, "Okay, let me give you those dates. Jordyn, right?" I was thinking, "Oh great, now they know me as the absent-minded pregnant woman!" :haha:

That could be a good sign! I was SUPER crabby when I was pregnant with Sam. Before I even knew! I got mad at DH and told him to leave the house because he sent back a Netflix movie that I didn't get to watch. But any little thing he did would make me mad or just burst into tears in early pregnancy last time! Poor DH! :blush:

Yeah i am always super super crabby.. I have been preg 4 times.. 2 ending with kids and 2 not.. I honestly just dont know... all i can do is wait.. with my kids both pos at 10dpo.. and one mc.. was 10 the other was 14..

Spiffy, that's funny! I doubt the refer to you as the absent-minded pregnant woman! :haha: I always think I am the worst at the doctors and that they probably talk about me after I'm gone too. I'm such a baby! :blush:

That is funny what you said about wishing away the weekend because I kinda am doing that! I keep saying..."is it Monday yet?!" Everyone hates Monday and I can't wait till its here. But all my OB appointments have to be on Monday because that is my only day off during the week to go.

Congrats on your BFP EarthMama :flower:

Duejan did you have your ultrasound? I'm clearly not on this planet, I can't work out whether you've had it or not :dohh: I've been super bloated too and still am, I can feel my lower belly becoming round and firm but still have this massive bloat on top of it.

HAKing we eat paleo too :flower: We completely changed our diet and I lost all my baby weight, this was obviously before I got pregnant again :haha: It didn't prevent my sickness unfortunately but who knows, maybe it made things a little easier than they would have been!

Hmm rojo, like HAKing says I reckon wait another couple of days and if you've got no answer either way I think you'd get an accurate answer on a test either way. Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you!

Haha spiffy that made me laugh! I suspect we're all absent-minded and not with it right now though :haha: I have to write everything in my diary and on our calendar because otherwise I get mixed up!

Welcome Exmxb :flower:

Well not much going on my end really. We've got an estate agent coming round on Saturday and we're going to put the flat back on the market, we now have a pretty important deadline to get out by! I can't stand the thought of struggling in this flat with two babies :wacko: But I'm hopeful because this particular agent did really well with our friends' flat next door and got them loads of viewings in a stagnant market, and apparently it's already picked up quite well in January. Fingers crossed!

spiffy- my DH has saturday thru monday off every weekend so all my appointments are on mondays. i know exactly what you mean about wanting the weekend to hurry up!!!! we also have to schedule eye, dentist, and regular dr appts for mondays too.

rojo- its still pretty early!!! :hugs::hugs:

welcome exmxb :hi: this is a great bunch of ladies :winkwink: best thread on bnb for sure!

hey ladies.. well im spotting.. so im sure the witch will be starting full on later or tomorrow for sure..

so im out... month 2

pie and haking-how did i miss the paleo diet talk??? we are considering going on it. my sister has celiac disease. my kids are showing symptoms of it and i know its genetic so we are drastically changing their diet. i read somewhere that a paleo diet will help, but i havent researched it at all yet :blush:

Blessed, I don't have an appointment on Monday (that's Haking). :winkwink: But I actually am wishing away this weekend, because it's going to be a lot of moving things around, organizing, and work, work, work... :sleep: Also, Blessed if you need to get rid of gluten for your kids, there are still grains you can eat, like spelt and quinoa that are gluten-free, and actually a lot better for you than wheat :flower:

Rojo, sorry to hear that AF is on the way. :( I hope February is your month!

Pie, good luck with selling your flat and finding a new place to live. I've moved twice now while pregnant, and it's sooooo not fun, but I'm sure you will be very happy to have more room for your kiddos. :flower:

rojo have you considered using natural progesterone cream during your lp? you have symptoms of low progesterone with the short lp and spotting before af starts. just a thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->