anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

blessed i get put on progesterone after i get a bfp..

Sorry to hear that rojo :hugs: Fingera crossed for February!

Thanks spiffy, I'm sure it will be a right pain to move while pregnant but I'd rather do that than move when baby is here!

Blessed the paleo diet is great, it's so good for you. I was prone to nausea, quite frequently, and I suffered with it for years. When I changed to paleo I instantly felt better, so I suspect I have an intolerance to gluten or wheat or something. It makes me feel very 'clean' on the inside, if that makes sense.

So basically meat, fish, veggies, fruits - I do eat dairy still which I've never checked is strictly paleo or not. The idea is to cut out refined sugar, carbs such as bread and pasta and gluten.

Oh and we also have a cheat meal once a week, when we eat whatever we fancy. Keeps us on the wagon and keeps your metabolism fast.

I agree, Pie. Paleo has been amazing so far for us. DH researched a lot into it and thought it would be good for both of us and we've had great results on it thus far. I've actually lost 5lbs since mind December since doing it :happydance:

I am also being very cautious this pregnancy to not gain too much since I gained a bit too much last time and had a hard time losing it and felt super sad about it after. I also really like it because no counting calories and I can just eat as much as I want and still feel good inside. You

You should really look into it, Blessed! :flower: I couldn't be happier to have started it.

Rojo, sorry to hear AF is on her way! Hopefully next month! :hugs:

Pie, hopefully you are able to sell you're place quickly and find something else and be settled before the baby.

Spiffy, hopefully moving goes smoothly for you. :flower: We are debating about buying a house before August or staying at in-laws till October. So many pros and cons about both....

thanks ladies..

think i just need a mental break from here.. i have been on here for almost 2 years.. granted i had my wonderful son.. but a break i think is needed.. maybe i will have my bfp when i get back.. a cycle off :)

Rojo, sorry to hear that we may not being seeing much of you for a while, but relaxing a bit helped me get both my bfps, so hopefully it does the same for you. :hugs: Remember, we're always here if you need a chat!

spiffy- i knew it was haking with the monday appt, but i looooved what you said about monday appts. its was so true of my last pregnancy. every appt i couldnt wait for the weekend to be over. it got worse at the end when my amniotic fluid was a little low. after 32 weeks i had to go in every monday for an u/s and ob appt. talk about antsy for a weekend to end! :wacko:

rojo- i hope your break helps!!! did you know you can have a chemical mc or not be able to implant if progesterone is too low??? that would happen before you could make it in to see your dr. and even before a bfp shows up! and the natural prog cream doesnt have all the side effects the synthetic stuff from the dr can cause. the synthetic prog can even cause defects in the baby. you can look up dr john lee on google for info. it was a life saver for me! hope you feel better very soon sweets! :hugs:

thanks for the info ladies! i will def be googling paleo diet! we cant throw out our groceries from last pay day, so we are starting next pay day. (that's $500 in groceries for the 8 of us for 2 weeks:shock:)

we will throw out anything remaining that has gluten in it. im already looking into what our next shopping list will have on it since it has to drastically change. who knew there was so much gluten in literally everything??!! since im still nursing mason and he is allergic to milk, eggs, and nuts i can barely eat anything as it is. the paleo diet for the whole fam sounds easy enough though and we need to eat more fruits and veggies anyways :)

Blessed, look into a cookbook called Practical Paleo. It has meal plans and things you can and can't eat as well as a shopping list. It's by far our favorite book.

Blessed, look into a cookbook called Practical Paleo. It has meal plans and things you can and can't eat as well as a shopping list. It's by far our favorite book.

thank you!!!! this sounds awesome! thats how we do our grocery list every 2 weeks. i have to plan every meal and add that to the list along with any extras like snacks, diapers (we only use cloth diapers during the day), drinks, etc. our grocery list is a chore all its own :wacko:

just a quick update then to give kids bath lol

Well i had my ultrasound and it went great. Bean was there with a heart beat. The heart rate was 122 witch the lady said was great for a baby so little. The baby was measuring 6 weeks so i must have ovulated a week later than thought. Its just soo weird because i got my preg test soo fast and so dark. It just seems impossible to be preg for only 2 weeks then got my bfp you know? Wierd. Anyways i will be posting a pic probly tomorrow if i have time. We are having a small party for jonathan tomorrow so i will try!!

I was curious how old is everyone here?

af hasnt arrived full on yet.. a small possibility of ib.. not getting my hopes up.. just wanted to update.. we will see

Im 26, dh will 27 feb 13th..

Duejan, I'm glad to hear that your ultrasound went so well! As for fast positives, I got my first faint positive on 7dpo, so only one week after I ovulated. So it does happen that way sometimes!

Rojo, I really hope it's IB!!!!! :flower:

ok now i can really respond lol

rojo i really hope that it is IB that would be great!!! i will keep hoping for you!!! you are young too lol im just wondering because im 23 and having my 3rd kid lol so i was hoping i wasnt like really young lol

blessed i have never heard of that diet either but i think i might read more about it too haha:thumbup:

spiffy: i hope moving is going well for you and easy too try to relax as much as you can!!:D

Pie good luck with selling your place soon. You also please try to relax:flower:

Welcome, Exmxb!

DueJan, I'm so glad you got to see your little bub's heartbeat!

I'm 24 and hubby is 34.

So glad your ultrasound went well duejan :flower: it must have been so reassuring to see a heartbeat and that is a really good one at 6 weeks! Happy birthday to your little man as well :happydance: What are you doing exactly for his party?

Rojo that sounds intriguing, keeping my fingers crossed for you :flower:

Ok now I feel a bit old haha! I turn 30 in February. We're going to throw a proper party because I've never had one and I don't care that I can't drink, I rarely drink much anyway. DH turns 32 in March.

Praying for you Rojo, when are you testing? <3

DueJan: so glad your ultrasound went great, it is definitely always exciting to see the baby for the first time, and hear it's little heartbeat..it's the best feeling in the world :) When I was expecting Gavin I found out @ 3 weeks, 3 days. Happy birthday to little guy as well :)

I am 23 years old, and hubby is 25 years old...I just turned 23 this past August.

FX for you rojo! :flower:

DueJan, so happy to hear your ultrasound went well! :flower: And happy birthday to your little man!

I'm 28 (turned in October) and DH is 27.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->