anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Thanks ladies..

update... still no af.. still spotting when i wipe and such but nothing more as of yet.. will wait the day out and see.. if nothing test in the am..

Im still ttc yesterday just was a very emotional day.. will pop in from time to time.. cuz i have just too many ppl i care about on here.. :)

Good, I'm glad you're not leaving for good, Rojo! We would miss you. :hugs: I know how it feels, though, when AF first shows up (or when you think she does...) and you just feel so low, you almost want to give up on TTC, because it hurts too much when it fails. But we're always here for you! And I hope, hope, hope, that this spotting turns into a bfp for you!

AFM, I'm finally 12 weeks! :happydance:

spiffy- yay 12 weeks!!!! :happydance:

rojo- im so glad your sticking around :hugs: this could still be it!!!

duejan- so happy you saw your healthy baby :cloud9:

i think im officially the oldest here... :blush: im 35, DH 38. we feel younger though... maybe its all the kids that keep us feeling that way :shrug:

anyone used vitex while bfing??? i have heard af while bfing can be wonky so im considering taking it if it doesnt stay regular since i finally got it. dont have a clue how much or when to take it though. i have had progesterone problems in the past and i heard it can help with that as well

I'm glad you have decided to stick around, Rojo! :thumbup:

Yay for 12 weeks, Spiffy! :happydance:

Blessed, I've used Vitex but not while breastfeeding. I couldn't really tell if it helped me or not. I probably didn't take it long enough. I heard it can take 3 months to build up in your system and start working. :shrug:

AFM, nothing really exciting going on. I'm very tired today and can't wait to take a nap during my lunch! :sleep: And it is so super cold here I just wish I was at home with Sam, snuggling on the couch with him and some hot tea! Instead I'm stuck at work. Boo!

Haking, I'm curious how cold it is there, because I know when I lived in Phoenix, I suffered from a desert-dweller's skewed perception of "really cold". It would be 55 degrees outside and I'd be wearing a big jacket and talking about how freezing it was! :haha: Now that I'm in Salt Lake, I know what cold is! It's snowing right now, and has been below 20 degrees all week. :cold:

Spiffy, it is 41 right now...maybe a tiny bit warmer but my phone says 41. They are saying that this weekend is the coldest in a long time! I drove to work this morning at 6:30 and it was 30! BURRR! :cold:

I can't imagine 20 below! That is too cold for me. I am from Michigan originally and went back for Christmas and I couldn't believe how cold it was and was wondering how I ever lived there! I hate the cold. But love the snow! I love the spring/fall here but summer gets really hot June-September. I hate it! 100+!

Okay, see, 30 degrees is legitimately cold! :haha: Oh, and it hasn't gone 20 below zero here, its just been below 20 degrees all week, sorry if the way I said that was confusing. I can't even imagine 20 below zero! :shock:

But I know what you mean, the Phoenix summers were miserable! It would get up to 120 degrees at times. I felt like I would melt when I walked out the door!

Yes, I have very mixed feeling about being due in August! My in-laws house doesn't have central air so it can get hot and with a clingy baby I think I am going to be miserable. :nope:

I am trying to talk DH into moving buying our own place in late June or early-mid July. I know it will be pushing it with the baby due in August but I can't imagine 2 babies in their house. We are out of bedrooms already! :dohh: We had originally planned to stay until October but getting pregnant changed my mind. All depends on what we get back for taxes....:shrug:

Oh, I know. My first was a spring time baby, so I was pregnant mostly through the winter, so this summer baby thing is new for me. Luckily at my in-law's house we're in the basement, so it should be pretty cool, especially because they have central air. I hope you can get moved out before you bake too much!

Rojo im soo glad you are sticking around:hugs: its took my over a year to concieve my two kids i have now so i understand the waiting game.... i hope this is it for you though i really really do:flower:

blessed i havnt tried it before but i heard some good things about it. Id say give it a try and if you dont know how much just ask a pharmasist:thumbup:

spiffy im soo happy you 12 weeks!! YAY:happydance:

Haking and spiffy:

I live in colorado in the mountains and right now its snowing and windy i think the temp is about 20 but feels like -5. Its FREEZING. You should have seen me at the store this morning i was getting my sons cake and a few things to decorate. It was all blowing all over the place. I lost one of my ribbons to it too:growlmad: but hes one i dont think he minds. Its just i do haha. I was going to do baloones but its was just too windy to every try i think.

We are just inviting my in laws and sil and family there will be about 15 people here so something small for him. His cake is thomas the train. I got my camera charging and ready to take some pics lol

Duejan, I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures! Happy birthday little Jonathan! :cake:

so here is my update:

pretty sure its not ib.. its bright red and becoming more.. so i just think af is starting off lighter.. its okay though.. i ordered more cbfm sticks and since were ttc hardcore this month hopefully it will be it.. as it would be awesome to get my bfp the week before bryce's first bday.. :) Month 2 here we come!!

Sorry to hear that, Rojo. It sounds like AF was just breaking it to you slowly, I guess. But it sounds like you have the right attitude about it. It would be awesome if you could make a sibling for Bryce as his birthday present. :winkwink:

Sorry it didn't happen this month but like you said, next month you're gonna try hardcore and hopefully make it happen! That would be such a special birthday present for Bryce. :hugs:

Hello Ladies. I'm withdrawing from this thread as my husband has really screwed up our marriage. I'm staying with my parents for now, sort of a separation. I don't know what this will mean for my marriage, my family. I don't know if it can be fixed. I would really appreciate prayers.

You are a beautiful group of women and I hope you all get your BFPs.

Oh no, Pitakat! I'm so sorry to hear that. :( I really hope that whatever happened can be sorted out. But just because you're not TTC right now doesn't mean you have to leave us. We'd love to be here to support you through this trial if you need a "shoulder" to lean on. :hugs: And I will definately pray for you.

Pitakat, I second what Spiffy said. We will be here if you ever need to chat. :flower: I will be praying for you. :hugs:

pita- def praying here!!! :hugs: i hope things work out. we are here no matter what :flower:

rojo- im glad your ok! ttc can be an emotional roller coaster for sure. the longest i have ttc was 5 months, the first 2 were ntnp even. it was awful! i dont know how some women can ttc for years. it would drive me crazy. my heart goes out to them for sure.

Oh Pita, that makes me sad. I wish you well, and hope things work out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->