anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

So sorry to hear Pita.. i too will pray for you and your family..

Well def not ib, af for sure.. im in a better mindset now.. as we are def ttc hardcore this month.. :). af should be gone in about 3-4 days.. cd 4 today for me..

School starts tomorrow.. and bryce will be 11 months on tuesday.. not much happening besides that.. lots of dtd :)

Stay tuned :)

Thank you so much for the support. Has anyone here dealt with infidelity? Do you think there are any threads on the subject?

I feel so cold emotionally and closed off. I think I may partly be in denial because this doesn't seem like it's my life this crisis is happening to.

Yes Pita, but since I am still here and dealing with it, I am probably not the best person to offer you advice. You got away from the situation so I think you are one step ahead of me.

Pita and Skadi, I'm so sorry that you're both dealing with that.:hugs: I've always thought that that might be the only thing that would ever make me think about divorce, but I think that I would still try everything I could to make it work before ending it. My experience with infidelity is on the child end, because my dad has cheated on at least two of his wives (he's been married three times since my mom passed away). One of those stepmothers cheated on my dad as well. It just such a sickening feeling to know that somebody you love so much could do something like that. Because of those experiences, I made sure I found a guy that I knew would never ever do that to me, but if I didn't grow up seeing the damage that infedity causes, I may not have even thought about all this as much as I have.

As far as advice goes, I would ask yourself three questions before you make any serious decisions:
1. Does he still love you?
2. Is he truly and deeply sorry about what he's done?
3. Do you feel like he would ever do it again?

(Also, BnB has a forum called "Home and Family Relationships" where this subject probably comes up pretty often: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/home-life-relationships/)

Aw ladies.. so sorry your both going through such hard times right now.. No advice here.. but spiffy's idea sounds great.. i would check there..

Pita I'm so so sorry, and to you as well skadi. I haven't gone through infedility myself but I do think that every situation is different, reasons why, attitudes - there might be a way you can work through it but only if he's truly remorseful, and only if you have it in your heart to forgive AND forget. I think you've at least done the right thing by leaving for the time being to give yourself some space. No matter what, we are always here to listen, you don't have to leave the thread at all (if you don't want to that is, we completely respect your decision). Home life and family relationships is a great section, I've used it myself through emotional upheaval and their advice is always good. Thinking of you :hugs:

I'm glad to hear you're feeling upbeat rojo :flower: It took us four cycles this time and I did get quite down every time AF appeared, but I think it was meant to be because we conceived on Noah's birthday weekend, so maybe it's meant to be like that for you guys too!

Can't wait to see some pics duejan!

Congrats on reaching 12 weeks spiffy! I found it such a long wait to get to 12 weeks and now it's starting to feel like time is speeding up! Crazy.

We're all good my end, the flat is going back on the market this week so things to sort out for that, plus I'm trying to enrol Noah on a couple of new groups because we don't have enough to do during the days at the moment. Got to take him back to swimming but I don't think I can enrol him until the new term.

It's snowing here! I showed it to Noah and he looked ridiculously unimpressed :haha: Of course that might be because I insisted on hat, mittens and thick coat to go out this morning and he did not like that one little bit!

Pie, one thing that makes me really jealous of you UK ladies is all your baby groups over there. I've tried looking for baby classes and groups here, and it's sadly lacking. They have a half hour long story time at the library for kids 0-3 once a week, and that's it. Everything else is for much older kids. So Alia never really gets to interact with other kids. Although my new church ward here has a play group that meets twice a month, so that will be fun.

Rojo, it took me four cycles each time, and even though thats not a "long" time in the TTC world, it still felt like forever. Next time, I'm looking forward to NTNP, because I hope I will be a lot less stressed. And if we get to the point where we want to TTC, I will just expect it to take four months this time, since the second time around I thought that for some reason we might concieve on our first try. :dohh:

Oh, and just a funny tidbit. So I was introducing myself to people in our new ward (Mormons call their individual geographical areas "Wards", so when we moved, we moved into a new ward, even though it's exactly the same church). So I was talking to this new lady, and I told her that I'm pregnant, and she asked how I was feeling, and I said "great" and she told me that when she was pregnant, she had to be hospitilized with IVs, and I said, "Oh, did you have Hyperemesis?" And she just looked shocked, and said, "Yes...do you have a medical background?" I just laughed and said that I do a lot of research on my own time, because I was embarassed to say that I learned about it on my baby forum! :haha:

Hey girls, I'll catch up in a few hours but just got back from my OB appointment and baby looks great! Measuring 10 weeks today. We even got to see him/her waving their arms.

I'll post a picture later too.

Thats great Haking..

Thanks ladies.. the support on this forum is amazing.. cd 5 so getting closer everyday

Pita, and skadi i am soo sorry to hear about this:hugs: I to dont have any experience personally but my sister had it happen with her fiance. She took it hard so i really do feel for the both of you as i hated seeing my sis like that so i hate to see you lovely ladies about that. I agree with spiffy on the forum and those questions. Dont make disicians right away though. Take your space. Take time to really think about what this will really do to yourselves and for your los. And like the other ladies said we dont want you to leave this thread. We are hear to give you support about anything!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

pie i also agree with spiffy when she mentions about baby groups and stuff. There is NOTHING here where i live. The liabrary does do the same thing like reading but that is it. I wish that Natalia was able to be more interacted with kids her own age because now she is really shy and i know that it is because lack of interaction. None of my friends have kids so i dont really know anyone who does only a select few. Im afraid the same will happen to jonathan. I think we need to mention something to our present to do something about it haha

Spiffy. I know what you mean about saying you learned something on a forum. It does sound kinda funny. Its funny because i say did you know health care in the uk is free. And did you know that in the uk you can take maternity leave for close to 9 months paid. Haha and people look at me like how do you know haha

Rojo: I am happy to hear the ttc is hard core this month!!!:happydance: Keep up the work!!

Haking aww what great news to hear that the ultrasound went so well!!! That is such great news!!

Afm well i just worked the past 3 days 12 hour shift and omg am i beat. Im soo tired. Still no sypmtoms for me execpt the bloat I hope im not talking to soon but still i get nervouse i will work to hard with the type of job i have. It is very difficult my job even though i am really trying to take it easy. Its sooooooo cold right now here. atm we are like -9 degrees F. Its just freezing. Pipes are freezing my car would start i mean its rediculous lol. I just heard they my bump buddy with jonathan is ttc so i think i will tell her to join this thread. Do you ladies mine?

Duejan, of course you can invite your bump buddy. :flower: That's the thing about our little group; we have some people who have stayed consistent, but others have kind of dropped out over time, like ezbabydust and Pezkin, and some only post occasionally, like Skadi, ChezTunes, and Youngwife20, so we're always open to new people to come and spice things up. :winkwink:

Rojo, you're so close to baby-making time again! :happydance:

Hey ladies, hope you don't mind me re-posting. I posted right back when this thread was opened and I was preggo with dd, she is 4 months now and ds 18 months and we have started to TTC again. Dh had a vasectomy reversal which can scar up and block again so our baby days could be over at any time really and I know I want at least one more so we've decided to try again now. I love that my 2 are so close in age. I'm on CD12 and the opk's are starting to get darker and I'm so excited :) I really miss being pregnant too

Welcome back, Chellex! :flower:

Rojo, CD 5 already! Time is going by quick and I hope that this month is your month! :hugs: That really is great that you are being so positive about it. I know that TTC can get stressful and depressing see the witch every month! Hopefully she stays away this time! :flower:

Pita & Skadi, I also am so sorry to hear about your situtations! I don't have any real advice since I've never been faced with that and I'm sure having a baby involved makes it even harder. I hope things work out for the best for both of you. :hugs:

Duejan, try not to overdo it with work. I also work longs days but always take a nap on my lunch...though I'd really like to start running again but can't find the energy! :shrug: Thats good that you have no real bad symptoms though, I am so grateful for feeling well other than being tired. I asked my OB yesterday because I was kinda worried also and she said that it is a 50-50 chance of how you will feel and just because you feel good doesn't mean that anything is wrong. That kinda helped ease my mind a bit.

Awe, Pie...snow! I love the snow although we have it pretty cold here right now and I HATE it! It is too cold to do anything but sit in the house under a blanket. I'm ready for spring...even though I wished for so long for it to cool over this is a bit extreme! :haha:

AFM, yesterday was my OB appointment and baby looked great! Baby was measuring right at 10 weeks and wiggling around like crazy! :cloud9: We will probably start telling people this week or next so that is pretty exciting for us. Yesterday DH told his brother and he just told his wife because she is having a hard time and can't get pregnant again and I didn't want her to feel like I was rubbing it in her face so we figured it would be best for her husband to tell her in case she wasn't super "supportive" at the moment!

Also, attached is a picture of our little jellybean! :cloud9:

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 4
Welcome back Chellxx! I hope you get all the kiddos you want in the time you have! :thumbup:

Haking, what a cute picture of your little jellybean! Seeing them wiggle around for the first time is pretty magical; for me it makes things feel more real than only hearing the heartbeat.

It's been pretty darn cold here, too. Right now, it's 12 degrees (-11 C) and with the wind, feels like 0 degrees! (-18 C) Brrr! I, too, am ready for spring time, especially because we're in the in-law's basement right now, and it's so cold down there!

So, here's my weird dream of the day! I was with a group of friends and Prince William showed up! :dohh: He was showing us his awesome writing skills (according to my dream, he can apparently write with a pen and make it look exactly like a computer typed it :haha:). So then I asked him if I could take a picture with him, because I knew I had to put it up on BnB for you ladies to see. :rofl:

Oh, Spiffy you crack me up with your dreams! ..."he wrote with a pen and make it look like a computer typed it" I couldn't stop laughing! :rofl:

I've been having some crazy dreams lately...actually some very inappropriate ones! :blush: Gotta love pregnancy hormones! :dohh:

It also does seem more real to me seeing the baby moving around in there! I can't wait for the first kicks! :cloud9:

Aw HAKing your jellybean is looking great! So glad all is good and on track. That's a nice sweet way to break the news to your brother in law and his wife, it must be difficult when you have a situation like that going on. As far as I know nobody is having trouble conceiving in my life, but I guess you never know.

Haha spiffy yet another classic! Funny fact - Prince William almost went to my university at the same time as me but the royal family said no because it wasn't posh enough :haha:

Noah and I are going swimming tomorrow, I've signed him up for lessons again, it's been ages and I should have renewed before now :blush: I can't believe how bad it is for baby groups in your areas! It makes me very grateful for all the facilities we have.

Pie, do you have an indoor or heated pool nearby? I can't imagine swimming right now just because it's so cold! That's so funny that your university wasn't "posh" enough for the prince! :haha: Speaking of that, I'm wondering if any of us July mommas (you, me, and Harley, I guess) will have our baby the same day as Will and Kate have theirs...

Oh yes, indoor and heated! We have a really great sports centre round the corner and it has a lovely small teaching pool, as well as a full length one for the adults. No way I'd be going swimming outside right now! :haha: Means I have to dig my maternity swimming costume out, I don't think the old one would look too good!

I've wondered that too, especially since the rumours were that she was 8 weeks around the time I was 8 weeks. How dare she steal my thunder! :haha: I'm so excited about the royal baby, I absolutely love the royals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->