anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

BRRRR cold here too Spiffy.. was -2 yesterday without windchill factored in..

Yikes, Rojo! I'm sorry you're dealing with cold weather too! :(

Well, I just put Alia down for a nap and then decided to go check on little baby. I haven't used my doppler since 10 weeks, since I was having a hard time finding the heartbeat, so I thought I'd just wait until I was a little further along before trying again. Well, I found it right away this time! His or her little heart was beating away at about 160-ish beats per minute (kind of hard to count beats when they're going that fast!) :flower:

Also, here's a video I just took of my goofy little Alia. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_1pJhpe-IE

alia is sooo precious!!!! :cloud9: look at her standing up so big. mason tries to hop when i stand him up and will barely hang on to the side of the couch if i prop him lol

chez omg only 6 weeks YAY!!!

haking: our boys are the same size almost at jonathans 12 month appontment he was 30 inch but 22lbs yay!!! i dont know what percentile that is either but must be pretty average. I am jelouse that you got to take him to the park lol

Spiffy what a GREAT video of your dd. She is soo preciouse. I LOVE her expressions lol.

rojo omg that is freezing!! thats what it has been last week but now its about 30-40 here.

blessed that is soo funny about mason hopping i can just imagine it haha

afm well ladies i wanted to say too that so far i have lost 5 lbs since being pregnant. I had 5 lbs left to lose from jonathan before getting pregnant again so now i am the exact same weight i was when i got pregnant with him. I gained 22 lbs with him. haking kinda like you mentioned i gained 60lbs with natalia and took alot of stretch marks and stretched belly from it. I swore with my son i wouldnt. And you know what i did what i wanted. I felt great and beautiful as for when i was preg with my daughter i felt like a fat tub of lard lol. I am saying i will not gain to much this time either but who knows.

Also no symptoms yet. Nothing nada im getting really really worried. I thought for sure something would be here but nothing. I really hope they can find the heart beat at my nexxt apointment. I will be 9-10 weeks. With my other two they found it by 8 weeks. So i am going to be devistated if they dont find it... oh joy the worries of pregnancy :dohh:

Blessed, that's so funny about Mason hopping around. As for Alia, she may have no desire to crawl, but she does cruise around the furniture pretty well these days, so that's exciting. :flower:

Duejan, don't stress about symptoms! I've had very few symptoms in either pregnancy. In fact, if I weren't in tune with my body, I would have no clue I was even pregnant until my bump started showing. I sure your little bean is doing just fine. :thumbup:

Spiffy, that's such a cute video of your DD. :flower: Alia may just skip right over crawling and start walking. I have a friend and her DS did that. :thumbup:

DueJan, yay I'm glad Johnathan is close in size to Sam. I think it is pretty average. I'm not worried at all...as long as he is hitting his milestones and growing I'm happy! I'm also glad to hear that I'm not the only one that felt horrible and gained too much first pregnancy! I just thought "I'll lose it all right after I have him...no problem" ha, boy was I wrong! :blush:

And don't worry about symptoms DueJan. I've also had very few and just feel super thankful! I'm sure everything is perfect. :hugs:

I'm so sorry so many of you girls are having such cold weather! :growlmad: I really am thankful for the nice weather we have been having lately!

AFM, I have an appointment with the nurse today. Nothing too terribly exciting just fill out intake papers...schedule anatomy ultrasound and decide about doing genetic testing...did any of you girls do genetic testing? I can't decide. I didn't with Sam but now I'm kinda considering it thinking I dunno how lucky I can be again! :wacko:

Haking, when it came to genetic testing, the nurse told me that if I have no family history of genetic disorders, and because I'm not classified as "advanced maternal age", then it's extemely unlikely that baby will have any. Plus, I wouldn't terminate my pregnancy if I found out about a genetic disorder, so I figure whats the point? :shrug:

And I think you're probably right. I think Alia will probably walk before she crawls. All evidence seems to point that way.

Okay, so I don't want to jinx anything by saying it, but Alia has slept through the night without waking up to eat two nights in a row now! :happydance: We'll see how long this lasts! :haha:

Yay Alia!!! :happydance: :thumbup: That is awesome, 2 nights in a row is great! Sam has been sleeping so much better too. We put him to bed earlier (8pm) instead of 8:45 and he sleeps all night till 7am. I think because he isn't overtired it is better for him. I don't wanna jinx it either but its so exciting when they sleep thru! :thumbup:

I do agree about the testing...I know I'm not of advanced maternal age and no history in our family. I am just gonna ask the nurse what she thinks and go from there. We have friends that had a little boy born with Downs Syndrome and they had no history. Both young (younger than DH and I) and still had it. Scary!

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been a bit AWOL, been really busy.

Chez I absolutely cannot believe you only have six weeks to go! That's crazy! Where did the time go? How are you feeling?

It's freezing for us too spiffy. We've had snow on and off for about a week. It snowed on the weekend, so much it looked like a cake outside. We took Noah out in it but he really took no notice of it :haha: I'm assuming he'll like snow more in about a year! Alia is just so cute! Glad to hear you're finding bubs' heartbeat easily. And that's awesome about her sleeping through! Fingers crossed it will continue :happydance:

The worry never ends does it duejan? I know you've heard it before but no symptoms isn't necessarily a problem. When is your next appointment?

HAKing what kind of genetic testing is available? We only have one thing they do over here, which is downs syndrome risk. They do the nuchal measurement from the back of the neck, taken during the scan, and then a blood test looking for certain markers in the blood. Then it comes back with a risk factor. I do it each time, not because I would want to terminate or anything like that, I just like to be prepared and know what I'm potentially facing. That said it can create more worry than is necessary. My risk this time came back ridiculously low, so I'm grateful.

Well as for me, all is good. Noah is finally starting to walk properly! He looks so pleased with himself when he does it and looks round at me waiting for me to clap him :haha: I am getting bigger, but have only gained a couple of pounds so far so I'm pleased. I suspect that strangers are wondering if I'm pregnant or just didn't lose the baby weight :haha: I think I look pregnant rather than fat, I did lose it all before baby number 2 was made, but I know how hard it must be to guess!

We started a new dance class this morning and we have swimming on Wednesday afternoons so I feel shattered. Zzzz...

Hey ladies..

Im closing in on o day finally... :) sex drive is def up too so thats helping..

Hope your all well..

Haking we never did the genetic testing.. didnt figure i needed to worry but im thinking of doing it this time.. I have never seen my baby at 12 weeks.. and this will prob be our last.. so i just want the us part of it..

Pie, they test for Downs, Trisomy 18, 13, Neural Tube Defects, Abdominal wall defects and Smith-Lemli-Opitz syndrome. But I think the big one is Down Syndrome. I do agree with Rojo, seeing baby at 12 weeks would be neat as I've never seen with Sam so just to get an extra US would be neat. I don't think I have another one until 16 weeks...maybe even 18! :shrug:

Rojo, glad O is on its way! And sex drive is up so that should make things for fun/easier! :thumbup:

Thanks Haking...

I feel like ya all are so far ahead of me now lol

Spiffy: Nah, though it does seem like we are a bit spread out. I have a good feeling about you this month! :thumbup:

Pie, I was looking today; can't believe you're already 15 weeks! Time sure flies!

Rojo, you'll be where we are in no time. And you're only on your second month, so don't feel too discouraged. :hugs: We're all crossing our fingers and praying for you this month! :thumbup:

Pie, glad to hear that everything is going well for you. I know what you mean about that awkward "Is she pregnant or not?" phase with strangers. I think I'm there, too. My husband says I look obviously pregnant, but I don't think most people can tell for sure.

Hello ladies - its so good to see that you are (mostly) all doing so well. I had to go MIA for a while because it was getting really hard for me to see all the wonderful BFP's and still not have one for myself. Selfish, I know, but hey, at least I'm honest. Then we had a death in the family at Christmas and then the holidays...just one thing after another.

We're still NTNP and I would really like to call it TTC but not sure how to really try other than NTNP. AF is very irregular and I've figured out that my cycles are running about 40 days. No idea if I ovulate or not. We had to use Clomid to make me ovulate so we could have Lilli. We haven't decided when or if we're going to go that route again.

I've missed reading up on everyone! I still don't have a lot of time these days but I'll be trying to keep up and watch out for those new babies! :)

Spiffy, that's a great little video, Very cute! I've always been pretty good about taking lots of pictures and some videos of Colin, but I forgot my camera when I left for my parents' house, so now I'm feeling like I'm getting behind on capturing the memories!

HAKing, we didn't do genetic testing. We didn't meet the risk factors, and we wouldn't have terminated anyway, so we skipped it.

haking: you know i havnt done it with any of my two and i wont this time either. I dont see the point either. I guess it would be nice to know in advance if something was going on but it would change anything in the world. So no we wont :thumbup:

spiffy: omg that is great news and alia sleeping through the night YAY!!!!:happydance::happydance: I hope she keeps it up!! for her sake and yoours lol xx

pie: That is great news about noah walking properly!!! And yes i know what you mean about the middles stage too when people are not sure pregnant or chubby lol

rojo: i would get started bding now lol just a few days to go. Maybe try every other day lol. I am praying for you and feel this will be a good month. Like spiffy said try not to stress to much as this is only your second month. We are all here for you all through out the adventure!!

lali: hello there!! haha dont worrie i know how hard it could be with everyone getting their bfps but you. I really hope a bfp for you soon!! :hugs:

pita go out and buy a disposable camera lol old school i know but you dont want to miss anything that colin does or accomplishes lol. Does your mom have a camera?

afm: Well ladies guess what!! i found the heartbeat with my doppler. It sure took a while but omg there it was thump thump thump beating at 165 bpm. Now im positive that im further then they think. I was think the lady that did my ultrasound even said that she wasnt sure if it was measured correctly because it was soo small lol. (She had just gotton a new machine) Then i have been thinking that when i got my bfp i would have been like 6 dpo according to when they said i ovulated. Its just impossible you know. i just think my baby was a late bloomer

Lalila, glad to hear an update from you. I know how hard it is to watch everyone else getting what you want so desperately. But it will happen, it juts might take some time...or clomid. :winkwink:

Pita, does your phone have a camera? I take all of my pictures and videos with my phone. It's just nice because it's always handy. :flower:

Duejan, that would be exciting to find out that you were further along. My nurse thought I was, but it turns out that baby is measuring right where he/she should be. But I was totally convinced that I was further along because of how fast my tummy popped out! I guess I'll just be one of those ladies that can never hide a pregnancy past 8 weeks. :haha:

honestly spiffy i think so you know accoring to my lmp i should be like 9 weeks instead of 8. I already explained about my test results. and i mean my test were like positive line showing up before control line. There was no faint positive. So it just doesnt make sense lol. I am going to mention it to my doc and see what he says. I havnt had a appointment with him yet my next one is on the 31st so we will see what he says.

THanks ladies..

we have been dtd lol.. my libido is up.. so we actually dtd the last two nights in a row.. and im thinking we may tonight too.. i just cant help myself.. so i know o day is approaching .. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->