anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Thanks spiffy.. we shall know around the 7th or 8th or Feb.. :)

Yay Rojo! Can't wait to find out, keeping my fingers crossed for you. :thumbup:

Harley, you need to post some pictures so we can see your bump!

Sorry Skadi, sucks the witch shows up just late enough to get your hopes up! :growlmad:

Spiffy, that's exciting you and DH got to hear the baby together and he/she was moving around like crazy!

AFM, just got back from my many doctors appointments. I met with my midwife this morning for a regular check-up and got to see baby because she said the baby is still small so she rather check heartbeat on ultrasound. I wasnt gonna argue! :blush: everything looked perfect! :thumbup: then I had to drive to second appointment for NT scan. DH came with so he could watch Sam and we got to see the baby in detail! It was awesome, they were kicking away and sucking their thumb! She checked my blood work after compared with my scan an said baby screens negative for genetic defects! Yay!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: that totally made my day! Now I feel like I can be 100% excited about this baby! I'll post pictures this evening.

Hope everyone is doing well! :flower:

Haking, I'm so glad to hear that everything looks great with your little bean! I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures! :)

Hi ladies, can I join? DD is 4 months old today and we've been NTNP since 2 weeks PP. This month I was actively trying using OPK's and I'm now 8DPO. Not really feeling anything symptom wise though.

Good luck to all! :dust:

Welcome Shelli! :flower: Can I ask why you started NTNP so early? Is it because you want a close age gap, or did it take a long time to concieve your DD? Either way, best of luck! :thumbup: When are you testing?

Thank you :D

We just wanted a close age gap really so they can grow up together. Plus I always use a coil for contraception and didn't want one fitted for a short space of time so we just thought we'd go with the flow! Going to try a FRER tomorrow, I'm a sucker for early testing :haha:

Congrats on your pregnancy :flower:

Thank you! I'm looking forward to seeing how that FRER goes! :winkwink: (And I'm a sucker for early testing, too, by the way. I got my first very faint positive witht his pregnancy at 7 dpo!)

Spiffy, your bump is the cutest! You make an adorable preggo lady :D

Yay Rojo, can't wait for the TWW to be over and the testing can start!

HAKing, so glad everything came back perfect and that you got to see your little bubba!

Welcome to the group, Shelli!

I could use my parents camera to capture some moments, but its big and expensive and intimidating. You have to focus manually with it, but I'm much more comfortable with an autofocus. The big lens is too scary for me lol :blush: But I'm going to my house tomorrow, so I'll get my camera while I'm there. Then I can start spamming facebook again with pictures of my baby :haha:

Thanks for the warm welcome :) Wahey for 1000 posts!

Spiffynoodles I can't believe you got a BFP at 7DPO, that's awesome! I took my FRER at 7:30 this morning. I think it was negative. There's a very faint line but it's possibly an indent. I can't tell if it has colour.

Here's a pic;

https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp139/shellideaks/IMG_20130129_093336.jpg

?

Welcome Shelli! :hi:

Pita, so glad you're gonna go get your camera tomorrow :thumbup: That way you won't miss any "first" moments. I can't imagine being away from my phone. I use it to take most of my pictures of Sam!

AFM, yesterday was a crazy busy day and I never had a chance to upload some pictures so I'm finally doing that now. The the US pictures of from yesterday. The "better one" is from the NT scan and the other from my midwife appointment. It was amazing doing the NT scan as they really go into detail with pictures and we got to stare at our baby for 20 minutes. They were kicking around and sucking their thumb!

The other picture is of me at almost 12 weeks. I can tell my stomach has grown a little bit :thumbup: but I don't think anyone else can tell! :shrug:

Attachments

• photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 4
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 4
  • photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 7
Shelli, I see a line without tweaking or anything!!! :thumbup:

Pita, woohoo for 1,000 posts! That made me curious so I had to go see how many posts I've done, and apparently it's 1,624! And thats great that you'll be getting your camera back!

Haking, I love the pictures! Your little bean is adorable and so is your bump! (And yes, I can tell that its a baby bump! :winkwink:)

Hopefully it will proges in to something proper!

HAKing, lovely pictures. Such a cute bump :D

I see something too but cant tell if there is color or not.. fxed for you and welcome lol!!

2dpo.. i hate the tww

LOL im at 7,796 posts...

7,796, Rojo? Holy cow! :rofl: And you've only been a member of BnB for three months longer than me! As for the TWW, you have all of our sympathy. Those become the longest two weeks ever! But since your LP is short, you at least don't have a full 14 days to wait.

Rojo, I hope the TWW goes by quick for you! I also hate it, seems like I always have imaginary symptoms and then when I was actually pregnant I didn't even know it! :dohh: Hope this is your month! FX

Shelli, I can't tell if I see something or not. Lately I've been bad at seeing lines. I hope that it progresses into something for you!

thanks ladies.. nope just 10-11 days of waiting.. but it still sucks.. i will prob test in a week..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->