anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Rojo, 3 nights in a row! :blush: That's awesome! :thumbup: I really hope O day is approaching quickly for you.

Duejan, that would be awesome if you are a bit further along than they originally thought. I was a bit further along then they said at my first ultrasound by 4 days. And, that is awesome you were able to find the heartbeat already at home. :thumbup: I found this baby's at home at 9+5. Best sound EVER! :cloud9:

Lalia, glad to hear from you. I hope you get your BFP soon! :hugs:

Pita, I also think you should get a disposable camera to capture those moments! I love having my phone on me because it is so easy to take a quick picture of Sam when I want.

AFM, I had my appointment today with the nurse and talked to her about my fears about genetic testing and decided to go ahead and do it. I am really glad that I did just to put my mind at ease. The nurse said that my risk factors are low and it will most likely come back negative but still helps me rest easier doing it. So, I had my blood draw after that along with routine stuff and then go on Monday for an exam where they will measure me, listen to heartbeat and then go for a second appointment to have the NT ultrasound. I mostly excited to see baby again! :happydance: And gender/anatomy scan is scheduled March 18th! Praying for pink!

wow rojo thats great lol

haking: I think its good that you are doing the test just to put your mind at ease. LIke the nurse said it wont hurt anything xx Wow i wish that i got a scan at 12 week but i dont get another until 20 ugg. Make sure you post a pic lol. Wow march until your gender scan its going to come beore you know it. I too will pray pink for you. Let me ask How has your symptoms been compared to sams pregnancy?

Thanks Duejan.

This pregnancy has been a complete 180 from what I had with Sam. With him I was sick 24/7 until 16 weeks. :sick: And this time I have little to no nausea! :happydance: also, with Sam I craved meat! Any and all kinds and carbs. Now I can only stomach fresh fruit and salads.

I know they say all pregnancies are different but based on how I'm feeling compared to with Sam I am saying this one is a girl! :thumbup:

Do you have a preference with what you have since you already have 1 of each?

haha well i have a theory weather anyone want to believe me or not but i say what ever pregnancy symptoms you had with your first no matter if it was a boy or a girl if your second is completely different they you will have the opposite sex then your first. So for you i will say girl lol. When i was pregnant with natalia i was sick gained weight craved sweets skin looked bad etc and with my son no nausea as long as i ate, hair and skin looked great didnt gain to much weight craved salty and now i have my boy.

This time i feel my pregnancy is the same like my sons. I really do want another boy too although i would be happy with another girl. I sometimes think maybe i dont wanna find out since i already have one of each but im not sure lol. But i hope boy so send boy vibes my way lol

Duejan, I will definitely send boy vibes your way! :thumbup: I do think that it would be fun to leave it a mystery but I know that personally I couldn't do that. I am waaayyy too impatient! :haha:

I feel exactly how my mom did when she was pregnant with me and felt the same as when I was pregnant with Sam as she did with my brother so that is helping me keep the hope up that its a girl! I'll be happy either way but we really would love one of each!

LOL why is 3 nights is a row a big deal ;)

so yeah 3 nights and in row and i still havent had enough.. seriously whats going on.. though i think tonight will be a break night.. and back at it tomorrow lol

Duejan, sending :blue: vibes!

Haking, sending :pink: vibes!

Haking, if its going to help reassure you, then I'm glad you're going forward with the genetic testing. Plus, it will be great to see your little bean again! I'm so glad that my OB just gave me a 12 week ultrasound for no reason. Of course, now that she spoiled me, I'm kind of hoping I'll get another "unscheduled" ultrasound. :haha:

Duejan, if your theory is correct, then it means I'm having another girl, because this pregnancy is pretty much exactly like my first. But I would be okay with another girl. :)

Rojo, thats so funny. DH and I pretty much had sex everyday until Alia was born! I hope all this sex-drive is a good sign! :winkwink:

Well, third night in a row of Alia sleeping through! Unfortunately, since she's not waking up to eat, it means she's up at 6 am! :shock: That's too early for me! So we might try to push her bedtime back a little and see if we can get her to sleep a little later in the morning. :sleep:

Oh, and today is my day with the car, but we're having "ice rain" right now so it might be too dangerous to actually go anywhere. :(

Thanks Spiffy. I just figured it would be best to do it and stop wondering "what if?" Plus the nurse was awesome and explained everything and make it easier for me to understand. And I'll get another sneak peak of the bean! :cloud9:

When is your next appointment, Spiffy? We are having yucky weather here too. Its been raining this morning and people in California always forget how to drive when the littlest bit of rain comes down. :dohh:

Rojo, wow 3 nights in a row! :thumbup: That's awesome, sounds like you're covering your bases this month! :haha:

My next appointment is two weeks from today, and it will be my 16 week appointment. And as for the bad drivers, I know what you mean. In Phoenix, nobody knew how to drive in rain either. :dohh:

So here's my last first trimester bump shot, since tomorrow I'm 14 weeks! :happydance:

Attachments

• 14 weeks.jpg
    14 weeks.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 4
Aww spiffy you look GREAT!!!!

Its just so damn cold here.. im tired of it..

Def covering our bases.. should o in the next few days so may as well do it while i want to lol ;)

Awe, Spiffy you look so cute! :flower: I love you little bump. I am starting to get one also. I'll post one next week for 12 weeks! :thumbup: Also, congrats on 2nd tri! :thumbup:

Hi ladies!! Congrats on the BFP's and bumps!!!
A question for all of you!
DH and I are thinking more about TTC, our daughter is 6 months old now. However I am exclusively breastfeeding (along with solids once a day about 5 days a week) and haven't gotten ppaf yet. I know that doesn't mean I can't get pregnant however we got pregnant with Scarlett with Clomid because I have an elevated testosterone level and don't ovulate on my own. Scarlett has night weaned herself and eats 5-6 times a day for about 5-15 minutes each time. I've been checking my cervix every day and it's very low and very closed with white sticky, far from fertile, cm. Do you ladies have any tips for us? I have been reading up on vitex (chasteberry) and vitamin b6 to get cycles going while breastfeeding but any advice would be welcome! :flower:

Thanks, Rojo!

I know, I'm so sick of the cold. So I decided to brave the weather and leave the house today and almost didn't make it past the first step! The sidewalk was covered in a perfect layer of ice. So we did a little slipping and near-falling, but once we were in the car, it was fine. So we went to the library for their "Toddler Time" and it was great! They sang songs and told stories
and Alia had a good time watching all the other kids and bouncing around during the songs. Then we had lunch with DH, and then went to visit a friend of mine who has a baby that's a month younger than Alia. It was so cute to see them together, especially because they kept trying to use each other to stand up. :haha: So when it came time to leave, we were trying to be so careful on the icy sidewalk, but my friend totally slipped and fell, though thankfully her baby was on the opposite hip, so he fell on top of her. She was okay, but still, it was so bad out there with that ice!

Great bump pic Spiffy!

I'm officially 2 days late... not that it means anything. I feel more hopeful this month though.

...and so much for that. The witch is here. Poop.

awww sorry skadi...

well i finally got my pos so hope all the bding is paying off and will pay off.. no peak on the cbfm.. but i think it was too early for that.. very dark lh line and a smiley face.. :)

Attachments

• p.jpg
    p.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 3
Hi ladies!! Congrats on the BFP's and bumps!!!
A question for all of you!
DH and I are thinking more about TTC, our daughter is 6 months old now. However I am exclusively breastfeeding (along with solids once a day about 5 days a week) and haven't gotten ppaf yet. I know that doesn't mean I can't get pregnant however we got pregnant with Scarlett with Clomid because I have an elevated testosterone level and don't ovulate on my own. Scarlett has night weaned herself and eats 5-6 times a day for about 5-15 minutes each time. I've been checking my cervix every day and it's very low and very closed with white sticky, far from fertile, cm. Do you ladies have any tips for us? I have been reading up on vitex (chasteberry) and vitamin b6 to get cycles going while breastfeeding but any advice would be welcome! :flower:
Hi, akblaze! Well, I don't know much about Clomid and elevated hormone levels and all that, but for me, my cycles didn't come back until Ozzy had been eating solids about 2-3 times a day for about a month. He started on solids at 5 1/2 months and my firs ppaf was when he was 7 1/2 months. Basically, I was down to breastfeeding him just 3-4 times a day. Not sure if that helps you out, but that's how it went for me. :)

I'm officially 2 days late... not that it means anything. I feel more hopeful this month though.
Oooh, fingers crossed for you, Skadi!

AFM, I had my first "are you expecting?" comment based purely on appearance, so I now I know that I really do look pregnant! I've felt like I look it since 8 weeks, but I guess now it's pretty obvious. Still no pics, though. Sorry.

Did I mention that Ozzy is getting four teeth on the top? They've been slowly coming in over the last two weeks, and you can still only see little slivers of them showing. How long does/did it take for your kids' teeth to come in? Like, from the time you could see a little bump to the time the tooth was fully out? Ozzy's seem to take at least a month from start to finish.

Akblaze, sorry I didn't see your post. My milk supply ran out by the time my LO was about 6-8 weeks old, and then I got my ppaf about a month later. As for Vitex and B6, I'm not sure, sorry. But good luck!:thumbup:

Harley, Alia's bottom teeth always come in quicker than her top teeth, so from cutting the gum to all the way down, it's about 2 weeks for her bottom teeth, and a month for her top teeth. And you need to take a bump picture for us, woman! :haha:

Skadi, sorry to hear that the witch got you. It seems like she's always coming just late enough to get your hopes up. :growlmad:

Hey ladies,
Sorry I haven't been on here for ages, been super busy having relos visit from the UK for our wedding, DD's first christmas and I've also gone back to work. All in all it's been a busy few months ;) Looks like you've all been pretty busy by the amount of BFP's I'm seeing... congrats to all of you :happydance: and :dust: to those still waiting

Currently trying to get DD to sleep better during the day and night by self settling. DD slept from 8pm til 6am last night... best night sleep ever :happydance: Which is good as I've BFP'd for the past couple of weeks and I'm absoloutely wiped out most of the time (as I started back at work on monday) ... not sure how far along we are until our 1st GP appointment on the 8th, but I'm thinking 5 weeks tomorrow.. so fingers crossed our little bean sticks. It'll be lovely to have a little brother or sister for DD :)

xx

Congrats, Ozzi! :happydance: And good luck with getting DD to sleep better. 10 hours in a row is pretty amazing for a 6 month old! My DD is 10 and a half months old and she just started sleeping through the night last week!

Well, I pulled out the doppler last night with two sets of headphones, and DH and I were able to listen to our little baby together. :cloud9: LO was a little active though because I had to keep chasing him or her around with the doppler. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->