anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Hi ladies, sorry yet again everything's been a bit mad and I haven't had time to catch up!

Sorry the witch kept you waiting skadi, that sucks :nope: I know all you want is an answer either way and it's really cruel to have to wait for AF.

Adorable little bean HAKing! And loving the bump :thumbup: Heehee, I am kind of dressing to emphasise mine these days :haha: Since I had to wait until 12 weeks before I could spill those beans and had to be in baggy shirts the entire time I'm making the most of it!

Good luck rojo! Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you. 2dpo, it goes so so slowly I know.

Welcome shelli, and I see a line on that frer! Hope it turns darker for you!

Well as for us, we are working hard on selling our flat. I know I've told you ladies before how hard it's been, it's been a year of it on the market and getting nowhere. Well we put it on again with a different agent around a week ago and we've already had 4 viewings, more than we had in a whole year before, and on Saturday we got an offer! Lower than we wanted so we said no, he's upped it but only slightly and says that's all he's prepared to pay. So we've said we'll consider it for a couple of days - we just had another viewing and one more lined up tomorrow so I want to see if anything comes of those before saying yes to this guy. We could make it work with what he's offering but it is a bit on the low side and it would actually mean that it sells for less than the smaller flat next door just has, which would kind of annoy me, it would be a bit of a cheeky deal. But it's there if we want it.

It feels like we're very close to everything falling into place. My mum is now officially divorced, which saddened her but it's good to have closure on it. But on the same day, we got notification that the authorities in Ireland are finally releasing the money from my grandparents' estate, which will pay off all of her debts incurred as a result of the divorce. She's thrilled, it's been dragging on for months - my nan, God rest her soul, died in February and here we are nearly a year later with the money still not released.

It was so strange that on the same day as she got divorced, they decided to release the money. It kind of seems like my nan was up there saying, you can have the money once you've gotten rid of that horrible man and he can't get his hands on it. Like fate.

Wow, Pie, that's crazy about your mom and the money from the estate. Something similar happened to my uncle. My grandma's cousin passed away and left my dad, aunt, and unlce an inheritance, and it happened to coincide with my Uncle and his wife's adoption of a little boy. They were $7,000 short of the adoption fee and that's exactly how much the inheritance was! But I'm glad that things are finally finalized for your mom and that she can now start to move past the abusive that your father put her through. :hugs:

I hope that you get a good offer on your flat and that you don't have to settle for less than you want. :thumbup:

Pie, that is really good news that your mum is getting the money that she had been waiting on and can finally move forward and put the divorce behind her.

I also hope that you do get what you want for your flat. It sucks having to settle for less than you wished for...maybe something will turn up from the the walk thru that you had today or the one tomorrow. :thumbup:

You should post a picture of your bump! I am also dressing to show off my bump a little. I have the cutest maternity dress that I tried on yesterday and can't wait to wear it in a few weeks! :happydance:

Thanks ladies.. I feel more like a lurker on here.. not much to contribute right now.. hope all the sex has paid off..

Wow spiffy that's incredible! I think we all have angels looking after us :flower:

Thanks ladies, I hope we do get a higher offer but if it doesn't happen in the next couple of days we'll take the existing one because the most important thing is that we get out! Baby bean is growing and certainly isn't hanging around :haha:

I really must take some bump pics, I hardly took any when I was pregnant with Noah so must do it this time.

Thanks ladies.. I feel more like a lurker on here.. not much to contribute right now.. hope all the sex has paid off..

I understand that completely. Me too. I just log in and read. Nothing to contribute really.

:flower:

Spiffy, Rojo - I'm at CD 30 right now with no signs of anything. My cycles have been running between 38 and 40 days and I have no idea if I'm even ovulating at all. I have PCOS and was regular but anovulatory prior to clomid and my pregnancy with Lilli.

I've spent so much money on testing that I've decided to wait until after CD 38 before testing this time. Lol. Honestly, I can't even imagine my reaction if I randomly test one day and it actually comes back positive! I've become more ok with the situation though. My hubby and I talked about it the other night and have decided we'll ask the doc for Clomid again this summer (after Lil's 1st bday in April) if we dont happen to get preg again. So, maybe I'll have 2 under 2 :)

Its been a bit quite the last day of so, hope everyone is doing well. :flower:

Work is dragging by for me today and I can't wait for the weekend.

Anyone have any thing good planned?

Sam, DH and I will probably go to my BFF house for Super Bowl party. I'm just looking forward all the yummy food! :haha:

Haking, that's the only reason I like the Super Bowl. The food! We don't even watch the game, we just eat yummy finger food and snacks. :haha:

Well, today's my day with the car, so Alia and I are going to go have lunch with DH and then we'll go hang out with my mommy friend and her little boy for the afternoon. So I'm excited!

Also, Alia has been waking up to eat around 5am (which is actually perfect, because DH wakes up around 5:30am, so I get woken up anyway) and then going back to sleep until 7:30-8am! :happydance: More sleep means happy mommy! :)

Hello shelli and welcome!! I to think I see a line on that test. Test again in the morning I hope it keeps getting darker!

Skadi I hate when that witch does that to you. It happend a lot when ttc my son fingers crossed!!

Rojo congrats on the tww I am hoping this is it. When are you planning on testing?

Spiffy omg what a beautiful bump you have!! I still have nothing to really show off. I really thought I would with this being baby number 3 lol and that is great news about hearing the heart beat!! There is not a better feeling Lolita

Haking what a busy but great day it sounds like you had! I love your pics your lo looks perfect and I'm soo happy to hear about the testing coming back negative! and btw you bump is just beautiful.

Pie hope you are doing well! I hope you get a better offer with these upcoming appointments. That is soo crazy about your mom I too agree we all have a angel watching over us.

Lalia I hope this is your month. I hope you won't have to go back on the clomid. Praying for 2 under 2

Afm well for some reason bob web page won't let me few it from me laptop. It keeps saying like scribtion error or something so I'm on my dhs iPad right now so I can catch up with you ladies. I had my first ob appointment and everything was great. Baby's heart beat was 165 bpm. I told him about my concerned about my dates being wrong. He said for now we will keep it the same because its always give or take two weeks anyways and we can change it when I have my scan at 18-20 weeks. All my blood work came back great and now I am really considering doing the genetics testing too. I mean why not. Haking what do they do? I still have 0 symptoms and well the doc said just take it like a blessing I probably won't now being this far along. I am still finding the heartbeat with my Doppler everyday and I have one like it the doc office where the speaker is where everyone can hear it so my dd and ds get to listen to listen with us lol. I'm still not showing either I remember spiffy you had a really nice 9 week bump lol. Well I think that is it for me. Hope all is well for everyone!!

Haking that is why I love the Super Bowl too is for the food haha and you got to admit those commercials are pretty cool too lol

Spiffy that sound soo fun. I would love to got have lunch with my hubby some time too lol. I already made him late today because of my ob appointment so i hope he gets a lunch lol
And that is like Jonathan still sleeps. He wakes up to eat in the morning then goes back to sleep until 8 or 9 lol

Aww laila hope you get a nice bfp surprise.. :)

Super bowl food sounds fun.. nothing planned much here.. may head to my sisters we will see.. or stay home and chill :) Im 4dpo today so 5 more days till i start testing at 9dpo.. :) no fake symptoms lol so thats nice.. def not symptom spotting.. just gonna wait it out.. :)

Doing our taxes tomorrow and ordering bryce's cake for his bday.. cant believe in like 2 weeks he will be one.. :) getting the last things i need for his party too :) should be a fun day tomorrow.. and getting groceries.. un fun party but oh well..

HOpe you all have a great weekend..

Thanks, Duejan. :flower: As for me getting an early bump, I should probably let you know that I started showing pretty early with Alia, too, so I just tend to show soon, so it's no suprise that I popped so quick on baby #2. You'll get your bump in no time. ;)

Rojo, I can't wait until testing time! Fingers crossed this is it! :)

DueJan, for genetic testing it was so super easy and kinda neat to see baby at 12 weeks. I had to go for blood work on the 23rd where they check certain levels of things in my blood that would be elevated/signal problems with the baby. The blood work alone isn't enough for them to see if there is a problem so on Monday I went for an US and they measured the baby did the NT scan to measure fluid behind baby's neck. So then the US compared with blood work and my age, etc the baby screened negative that nothing is wrong and no further testing would be needed...hope this made sense. It was all new to me but soooooo worth it! :thumbup:

Spiffy, yay for lunch with DH and Alia sleeping better! :happydance: Yes, a not tired pregnant mommy is always a good thing! :haha:

Rojo, you're so close yet so far from testing! Hope the weekend is fun for you guys and that you get a nice surprise early next week! :flower:

I did do another FRER yesterday that was a little darker plus a cheap test today that had a faint line. Still too faint to call BFP though so waiting to do another FRER tomorrow.

Super Bowl food looks so yummy, would love to try it! Is it on Sunday? OH did mention it but I wasn't really listening to him lol.

Spiffy more sleep is always a good thing! Parker had a bottle at 5 this morning (she usually sleeps through) and then went back to sleep until 10am, it was heaven :)

Rojo good luck with the testing next week. I'll have my fingers crossed for you :flower:

haking was the genetic screening covered by your insurance?

Duejan, yes it was all covered! I only paid $10 co pay for the blood draw which is my co pay for labs and the ultrasound was covered. The nurse told me that she rarely sees anyone have to pay for genetic testing and if they do it is a small fee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->