anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Shelli, it sounds to me like you're preggo! :happydance: Oh, and yes, the Superbowl is on Sunday. I don't even know who's playing, but any excuse to eat yummy junk food is good with me. :winkwink:

Yep, looks like I am!

https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp139/shellideaks/IMG_20130201_103545_zps12264b57.jpg

:happydance:

Congrats Shelli!

Rojo - I just figured out that you and I will be testing round about the same time. I'm actually waiting for CD 38 since that's how my periods have been running, which puts me at testing in 6 days.

Ladies - all of you. I just want you to know how much it means to my heart to come in here and see such a tight knit group of caring women. You've never even met one another and yet you care for each other more than many of the people I call "friends". Good on you! <3

Congratulations, Shelli!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I knew you were preggo after that first FRER you posted! :winkwink:

Lalila and Rojo, I'm eagerly awaiting testing day for you, two!!! :)

And Lalila, these are some pretty awesome women, aren't they? :flower: I'm so glad I stumbled upon this group, way back in...May or June, I think? Crazy to think it's been so long! Even though I've never met any of you in person, I still think of you as my friends. :hugs:

Congratulations, Shelli! :dance: So exciting!

lalila, yes this truly is a wonderful group of girls :flower:

Congrats Shelli :happydance:
Rojo and Lalila sending :dust: your way and looking forward to some exciting news (fingers crossed) :winkwink:

My baby is 8 months old tomorrow. He is sitting up on his own now and can get up on his hands and knees, he's really close to crawling. His baby-hood is going by so so fast. I forgot the camera at my house again! :dohh: I've taken a few pictures and a video of my LO with my parent's camera, but it's a complicated piece of machinery, too complicated for me. Video came out good though :haha: My husband is coming to visit this week, and has promised to bring my camera with him.

Happy 8 months, Colin! :happydance:

Pita, it's really crazy how fast they go from being an infant to a toddler! Makes me happy and sad at the same time! I always think "I was pregnant for what seemed like forever, and now my baby is nearly 14 months"

I hope your husband brings your camera this weekend! Are things any better with you two?

Aww thanks ladies.. getting there.. 2 days to go till i start.. testing at 9dpo and im 7 today.. so getting there.. been busy so thats been helping..

GOOD LUCK laila.. keeping all crossed for us both.. :)

Congrats shelli h & h 9 months!!

My son is almost 1 its crazy.. 12 days..

HAKing, I completely understand what you mean, my pregnancy felt like it took forever too! It dragged on and on and now time is going so fast. It's crazy!

As for my husband and I, I don't know. We're both being nice and polite and talking just fine. He doesn't understand how I can be considering divorcing him when we're getting along so well :dohh: We had a good marriage, but now I can see all the lying that's gone on. The truth is still coming out in bits and pieces :wacko:

Rojo good luck for when you test tomorrow :)

Looks like I'm having chemical ladies :( Darkest test was 12DPO on Friday. Did another yesterday and it was about the same, maybe a little lighter so did another today and it's definitely lighter. Sigh.

Oh, no Shelli! :( I'm so sorry. I hope things make a turn around for you, but if not, know that I'm thinking of you. I had a chemical a couple years ago, and even though your litle bean isn't with you for very long, they still leave a mark on your heart. :hugs: Were the tests all the same brand? Because I know that the amount of dye can vary from brand to brand and even from test to test.

Rojo and Lalila, I'm so excited for you two to test tomorrow! Best of luck! :thumbup: And you better update us right away, because you know we're all on our toes waiting! :haha:

Pita, I'm sorry to hear that the situation with your husband isn't really resolving itself, but at least you can be cordial to each other, which will make things easier no matter which way things go. And I agree, it's amazing how fast they grow up. Alia will be a year old in 32 more days! At the same time, though, it does feel like it's been forever since she's been in our life.

Thanks Spiffy. They were all the same brand, all FRER's. I'm all out now (although I have ordered 5 more) so just gonna wait and see what happens for the next few days.

Rojo and Lallila, 1 more day till testing! We can't wait to start squinting at lines with you! :happydance:

Pita, I'm so sorry things are still rough with your husband. I honestly do hope he changes and things can get better! I will be praying for you. :hugs:

Oh no, Shelli! I hope it's not a chemical and things turn around for you! :hugs:

THanks ladies.. fxed for us leila... :)

Shelli.. hope its not a chemical but i wouldnt go by your tests.. if your not cramping or bleeding then dont worry.. as your pee could have been more diluted.. chin up :)

Thank you all. I'm trying not to worry but can't help it. I had great progression with DD. I am cramping a lot but I know that's normal in early pregnancy too. No sign of any bleeding yet.

Here's all my test together, I don't think they look promising;

https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp139/shellideaks/Pregtests_zpsbb85f9ca.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"