anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Chell, I can see a faint line on one of the tests! Fx they get darker! :thumbup: good luck with the potty training! Sounds like so far things are going great!

Pie, so sorry about the sinus infection! That sucks and to have to wait a week, that's just crazy! I hope you get some antibiotics soon. :hugs: that is awesome news about the flat, I hope you get what you want for it and can start looking for a new place soon! I can't believe you're already 17 weeks, that is just crazy! Time is flying by. And getting to feel bean is amazing :cloud9:

chell i think i see something on the test tooo yay keep posting them so we can see progress. ALso about potty training at night i agree that when diapers are dry at night is the best thing to do. After all they are normally just at home at night. We used pull ups acually just at night. And you know they kept getting dryer and dryer at night then one night we had no more and wel. From the night natalia had never wet the bed. *knock on wood* Good luck and just go with your feeling you are doing great!

shelli im sorry about the blood work. Have you afficially missed your period? Im not giving up hope!!!:flower:

pie: wow i cant belive your 20 week scan in right around the corner!! i cant blieve you are 17 weeks already. Im soo jelouse you are feeling your baby move. I think that is the best feeling ever in this world. sorry to hear about your sinus infection i cant believe they can get you in sooner:growlmad: hang in there

Spiffy: i think that you could be feeling the baby. I remember with my daughter i didnt feel until 18 weeks and my son was like 13. I really hope this bean lets me know its there soon too!! Haha i know what you mean about superbowl food omg i have been pigging out all weekend:blush:

haking: that would be great if they didnt have to test my dh. I read somewhere that if they did find something in my blood they would have to test dh too. Well looks like i will be calling my doc to figure out for sure. i really hope your right!!!

hi ladies! i havent been on much, but reading here and there when i am. nothing new with me to report, but thinking of you all! :hugs:

Blessed, I was just thinking about you today! :flower: Glad to hear you're doing well. Where are you in your cycle these days?

Yep I've missed my period, I was due on Sunday. Still no sign of her as of this morning. It's a waiting game now.

Shelli, I hope the witch stays away for you! :flower:

Rojo and Lallia, did you test?! :test: Hope this is your month for you of you! :thumbup:

Blessed, good to hear from you. I was also just thinking of you the past few days and wondering if you were okay since you had been away. :hugs:

Duejan, I hope they don't have to test your DH either since he is so scared of needles. I used to be the same way so I can relate. I had to get over my fear pretty quick though when I got pregnant with Sam so now I feel like I'm a pro and blood draws! :haha:

AFM, DH left this morning to Connecticut for business until Sunday. I hate when he is gone on business but I'll manage. Next weekend (16th) we are getting taxes done and then date night so I'm just focusing on that! :thumbup:

Ladies, do any of your babies bite??? Sam only will bite his cousin and no one else and because he doesn't tell him no he does it and I'm sure my SIL doesn't do anything about it or tell him no during the day so he obviously isn't learning. I soooo can't wait to switch sitters. I'm getting more and more fed up with her! :growlmad:

Hey ladies....it's a no go for me. :( Oh well. Maybe next time.

Shelli, the fact that you're not bleeding is a great sign! I'll be praying that your little bean hangs in there! :hugs:

Lalila, what dpo are you today? Hypothetically, at least? Aren't you still early?

Rojo!!!! :test:

Haking, Alia is still at the age where everything goes into her mouth, and seeing as she has 7 teeth now, we all just make sure she never gets ahold of our fingers or toes! :haha:

Im still in the game.. lol may be something faint on the ic but not sure as testing drives us all a bit crazy.. i will test again tomorrow...

Aww sorry lalila

Spiffy, ah yes...teething is no fun for anyone! I honestly don't think Sam bites because of teething though he does it to his cousin for attention because he doesn't seem to give him the time of day and is mean to him sometimes.

I think Sam is catching on for all the times his cousin would steal toys from him and this is his payback! :rofl: And sometimes, I don't really feel bad :blush: because his cousin is kind of a brat!

Rojo, I hope the test gets darker tomorrow for you! I can't wait to see tomorrows test. What day will AF be due?

af is due tomorrow or thursday.. my lp have only ever been 10-11 days..

Rojo, a faint something is great! I'm eagerly looking forward to your next test! :happydance:

Sorry lalila, that's rubbish :nope: Are you on to a new cycle?

Rojo I'm keeping everything crossed for you! Can we see tests? I love a bit of test analysis :flower:

HAKing we haven't had any major issues with biting, it may be because he's around his older cousin and that's what he's seen. Maybe have a chat to your SIL about it? A least he isn't doing it to anyone else. Getting his own back :haha:

Thanks ladies, I feel pretty awful to be honest and I know I need antibiotics. Thankfully I managed to get a doctor's appointment for tomorrow morning. Just trying to survive today, only two hours till bedtime, I can make it... :haha:

aww sorry lalia.

Rojo i had nothing until yesterday and then i had the real squitty line that i posted yesterday... this afternoon i got this!!

Irl its more there and alot pinker than it looks on here :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_0439.jpg
    IMG_0439.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0435.jpg
    IMG_0435.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 8
Pie, unfortunately a talk with SIL would be a waste of my time! :dohh: I mean this in the nicest way possible, but she sucks! She is lazy and we fear Sam will turn into their unruly son so we have already started looking for a new sitter. We found one already but she won't have an opening until end of March beginning of April. :thumbup: And, for the same or maybe $2 more a day than we pay now with planned activites and lunches! :happydance:

I see it Chellx! Congratulations! How many days past ovulation are you? :happydance:

Good move getting Sam out of there HAKing, sounds like the new sitter is great too! That time will fly by.

Yay Chell, I see it!!! :happydance:

Haking, I'm glad you have another sitter picked out already. :thumbup:

So i think im prob out.. i have some spotting..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->