anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Youngwife- My friend's baby is 15 months old, and she's 11 weeks pregnant. I have another friend is is pregnant right now and her kids will be 15 months apart. She complains about how close her babies will be, but she doesn't know that I actually envy her. :blush:

Pielette, Welcome to our obsession! :haha:

Babydust, we want at least 4 kids, maybe 6, and have even talked about having 8! (Now do you see why I want to get on with it?) :haha:

wow 6 to 8!!! thats amazing how many will be in one room?? x

Youngwife- My friend's baby is 15 months old, and she's 11 weeks pregnant. I have another friend is is pregnant right now and her kids will be 15 months apart. She complains about how close her babies will be, but she doesn't know that I actually envy her. :blush:

Babydust, we want at least 4 kids, maybe 6, and have even talked about having 8! (Now do you see why I want to get on with it?) :haha:

Aw well your baby is so adorable I can see why you want so many! Look at that gorgeous smile!

We want a large family too and everybody thinks we're insane! We decided we will just NTNP for the rest of our lives. We aren't deciding on a number! Do people think you're crazy for wanting so many children?

Wow ntnp for ever!! to be honest i cant wait till all 4 is out the way i couldnt imagine doing it forever lol . what if your stil making babys at 10 will u keep going?

Aw well your baby is so adorable I can see why you want so many! Look at that gorgeous smile!

We want a large family too and everybody thinks we're insane! We decided we will just NTNP for the rest of our lives. We aren't deciding on a number! Do people think you're crazy for wanting so many children?

Aww, thank you! (We think she's adorable too!) :winkwink:

Well, some people think we're a little crazy for wanting so many, but because we're members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (aka Mormons) and Mormons are known for having a lot of kids, people don't really give us a hard time. :haha:

Good luck, by the way! I hope you can figure out for sure whether you're pregnant or not. Finger's crossed for you! :)

This is intresting :) why do they have more kids is that related to the church? people think were weird for wanting 4! so if we said more they would be even more thinkin were strange lol i think the more the better but we only have space in the house we bought for 4 but if we won the lottery id have more

Wow spiffy well wouldnt you be blessed if you end up with 8! Deffo can see why u wanna get things going gna have to remind you OH about that and your ticking clock:blush:
For me well oh has a child from a previous relationship so all in all we will have a total of 5!- well that is the plan. Im never gna go on birth control again ive been off it for a few years now it really didnt agree with me was awful stuff:wacko:and my OH is not getting the snip for a good few years so we'll see how many we have:winkwink: we just love the idea of having our brood of children surrounding us! thats real pride and love at its purest our lo now brings us so much joy i couldnt just have 2 kids now.
Having children is quite addictive :haha:

Aww that end of your message is just the sweetest thing!! I agree i for sure wouldnt be satisfied with just one. how was it your partner having a kid prevously did it not bther you not being the first to have his baby?

catching up ladies!

we dont know how many we will have either. we are hoping for many more though. they are such a blessing :cloud9: i feel so much abundance in having 6 already.

we get a lot of negative comments for having a lot of children from our family and friends. people just generally dont understand. our joy is worth more than their comments though and we cant imagine life without any one of them

I think i rememebr talking to you when i was pregnant! do you look after all the kids on your own when ur partner is at work, how do you manage to get things done? xx

My dads side is big - there were 10 of them. My mom has only a twin sister and a brother (the twin is fraternal so I may have that in store for future pregnancies). I have 3 siblings, and my mom cared for my cousin while my aunt worked so really she is more of a sister too. OH has 12 brothers and sisters but that is much more common in Jamaica I think.

It's funny, my grandmother (on my dads side who is now turning 98!) told me she would do it all over again if she had the chance since "they were no trouble... just fed them and sent them out to play!" LOL!

AWW hasnt your little one grown! she is sooo cute! and haha that amde me giggle " just fed them and sent them out to play" i think if i was rich and didnt hv to go back to work id just keep the babies coming! lol

I hope I don't get my period soon! I hope I'm either pregnant or, second best option, not pregnant but still without periods (I HATE that time of the month lol).

I'm happy I found some other ladies like me who want big families. Everybody who knows we don't use birth control tries to talk us out of it and thinks we're being stupid.

i was hoping to get pregnant before period returned :(

BUT nope!

My period was late this month so i got really excited i had it 17th of last month and didnt show up till today the 25th! which is annoying because ive even been feeling nausea! my body is messing with me

I got my period back 3 weeks after the bleeding stopped. Bah! That is what happens when you exclusively pump vs. BF though. I haven't been paying attention to charting them as I did before as we are mostly doing the NT part of NTNP. I have promised myself to start up again this cycle though as come January if nothing has happened yet I would like to TTC rather than NTNP.

hey i exclusvily pump too i didnt know it makes a difference? howcome it does as to wheather ur period comes back sooner mine came back about 10week pp

I'm doing okay, thanks for asking, Blessed. :flower: We took LO to the pediatrician the other day because she was breathing really weird (like a raspy, gasping sort of sound) and they said she has a viral infection (so not teething after all) and they had to give her a dose of steroids to keep her airway open enough for her to breath.

These past few days have been hard, but at least she seems to be doing a little better now. She wasn't drinking very much milk, and now she's suddenly guzzling it! I think it's a good sign. :thumbup:

wow good you took her to be checked hope shes all better now! :)

I'm not sure why pumping vs bfing makes a difference but I remember reading that it does. Maybe because you tend to not be as regular about it? No idea.

hi youngwife! yes i watch all of them while he is at work. it would cost us more for daycare than i used to make working lol.

it works out good. we home school ours so they are here all day. my 2 oldest daughters are 12 and 13. they help out a lot with things. my youngest 4 are boys. they help out with smaller chores, but we make sure to instill in them to work together for our household to run smooth. :)

heaven only knows how many we will end up with. life is such a great adventure in our house lol!

Well, some people think we're a little crazy for wanting so many, but because we're members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (aka Mormons) and Mormons are known for having a lot of kids, people don't really give us a hard time. :haha:

Good luck, by the way! I hope you can figure out for sure whether you're pregnant or not. Finger's crossed for you! :)

This is intresting :) why do they have more kids is that related to the church? people think were weird for wanting 4! so if we said more they would be even more thinkin were strange lol i think the more the better but we only have space in the house we bought for 4 but if we won the lottery id have more

It's just that we believe that families are the most important things in the world, and we also believe that after we die, we get to stay together as families. So if your family was the only thing you could keep after this life was over, wouldn't you want a nice big one? :winkwink:

My LO seems to be doing a lot better. All yesterdays he drank a lot of milk, which I think was her way of catching up since she drank so little before that. She also took a nice 3 hour nap yesterday and also STTN last night! (Well, 8:30pm to 4:30am...so I was still up nice and early). So I'd say there's definately an improvement.

Oh, and DH and I had "the talk" again last night, about when to have our second child, and I think I managed to get him to at least think about trying for another sooner. :thumbup:

It's just that we believe that families are the most important things in the world, and we also believe that after we die, we get to stay together as families. So if your family was the only thing you could keep after this life was over, wouldn't you want a nice big one? :winkwink:

amen!

What are the milestones for 4months?

My daughter has been sitting up- un assisted since 2 and ahalf/3months
but i dont know what other milestones there are! shes been talking since she wasd 4 weeks old and has been saying dada for about 3 weeks constantly!!

Every time i look at her i get super broody!

Everyone -
Anythng new with you ?? My period hit hard lol so heavy!

Everyone - are you breastfeeding/pumping ff?
how long will you do it for or did you do it for?
HAS YOUR af returned if so how long after baby xx

blessed mama- do you ever get a break to have a day to yourself? ur amazing

spiffy that makes total sence!!!!!! i would not be fuffiled if i didnt have my daughter having a child is the biggest thing anyone could ever do :)

aww glad ur bab is doing better lucky you my daughter doesnt sleep through the night she wakes up at 3am then 5! then sleeps till 8am when i bring her in with me! :)

I started breast feeding, but my supply dried up completely by the time LO was 10 weeks (and by that point, I could only muster up enough milk to feed her once every two days). So I've been formula feeding since then (and have been combi feeding since 5 weeks).

I had my first AF 32 days after giving birth, then my second AF 50 days after that, and am now waiting to see when this AF will show up (I'm on CD 28 today).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->