anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

aww glad ur bab is doing better lucky you my daughter doesnt sleep through the night she wakes up at 3am then 5! then sleeps till 8am when i bring her in with me! :)

That's almost exactly my daighter's schedule! (Last night was not typical, by the way, though I hope it becomes so!) She usually wakes up around 2am, then 5am, and then sleeps until 8 or 9am after I bring her in with me. Very similar to yours!

:happydance:
I read that not nursing between 1 and 6am will help get you ovulating. So last night I decided to try it, not knowing when my daughter would wake up. She nursed at 11:30, we both fell asleep...
And then my stupid PHONE rang at 4am! It was a wrong number too :growlmad: I was thinking "Oh man, there's tonight then. She'll want to nurse."
But she didn't!
She just snuggled back up to me after staring around the room for a minute, and fell asleep!
Didn't nurse till 7am!
(anyone else ntnp and nursing?)

i am bf still. i nurse on demand and cycles havent started yet. im secretly hoping to be one of those women who gets pregnant without ever having a period. :thumbup: LO is still eating often so it might be a while?

youngwife- i have a 15 minute shower every night lol. i really love being around my kidlets though. sometimes DH and i send them downstairs and we sit upstairs watching a movie. its like a date!

i am bf still. i nurse on demand and cycles havent started yet. im secretly hoping to be one of those women who gets pregnant without ever having a period. :thumbup: LO is still eating often so it might be a while?

youngwife- i have a 15 minute shower every night lol. i really love being around my kidlets though. sometimes DH and i send them downstairs and we sit upstairs watching a movie. its like a date!

I'm hoping the same thing!! :winkwink:

Spify - aww did anyoen say why your milk dried up? or is it unknown?
i find it hard to even work anything out! i had my period on the 17th iof last month and this time started on 25th how long does tht make my cycle ?? my maths is crap

aww glad ur bab is doing better lucky you my daughter doesnt sleep through the night she wakes up at 3am then 5! then sleeps till 8am when i bring her in with me! :)

That's almost exactly my daighter's schedule! (Last night was not typical, by the way, though I hope it becomes so!) She usually wakes up around 2am, then 5am, and then sleeps until 8 or 9am after I bring her in with me. Very similar to yours!

Aww my daughter loves it when i bring her in it seems thats when she does most of her sleeping lol has ur baby always been like that?

I read that not nursing between 1 and 6am will help get you ovulating. So last night I decided to try it, not knowing when my daughter would wake up. She nursed at 11:30, we both fell asleep...
And then my stupid PHONE rang at 4am! It was a wrong number too :growlmad: I was thinking "Oh man, there's tonight then. She'll want to nurse."
But she didn't!
She just snuggled back up to me after staring around the room for a minute, and fell asleep!
Didn't nurse till 7am!
(anyone else ntnp and nursing?)

hmm that is great i will try that! i am exclusivily pumping so my daughters never had formula so not nursing but breastmilk feeding lol i have droped my night pumps so hopefuly it will make a difference :)

aww its so sweet how yyou make it worK I ONLY have 1 baby lol but she goes to my mum for the day between 4pm-10pm once a week so me and my husband can go on date night :)

aww its so sweet how yyou make it worK I ONLY have 1 baby lol but she goes to my mum for the day between 4pm-10pm once a week so me and my husband can go on date night :)

we think its very important for mom and dad to have time! we have learned to be very flexible with things. we may have something planned, but then a kid gets sick or just needs some attention. we may have to have a raincheck sometimes, but its for a good reason. and we still make sure we try again another time. its all how you look at things too. sometimes our girls stay home with the boys while we run to the store. even that can feel like a date for us lol.

Spify - aww did anyoen say why your milk dried up? or is it unknown?
i find it hard to even work anything out! i had my period on the 17th iof last month and this time started on 25th how long does tht make my cycle ?? my maths is crap

Nope, no explanation. I was on the mini-pill for a little while, but that's not supposed to affect milk supply. So who knows? :shrug: Hopefully I'll be able to breastfeed baby#2 for longer.

Aww my daughter loves it when i bring her in it seems thats when she does most of her sleeping lol has ur baby always been like that?

If you mean the schedule, then yeah, she's been sleeping like that for about 3 or 4 weeks now. If you mean me bringing her in with me, then we've been doing that since she was 1 month old. My husband gets up at 5am for work, and since LO usually gets up around then, I just feed her, change her, play for a while (she likes to be up for about an hour) and then we both go back to sleep, and she get's my husband's half of the bed to herself. She'll usually sleep for another 3 hours with me. :)

I'm doing pretty good. My LO is much better now and slept great for me today, so I'm a happy momma. :)

I had a dream last night that I took a pregnancy test and it was totally positive, and in my dream I was talking to people about normal things, but inside I was itching to tell them that I was pregnant because I was so excited. Needless to say, I was rather dissapointed when I woke up. :nope:

How are you doing, Blessed?

Hey everyone! AF is due today, I'm a little crampy but as of right now, she's a no show. I'm gonna leave it until Monday probably, then test. I don't wanna get ahead of myself. :dohh:

:hugs:
I'm doing okay, thanks for asking, Blessed. :flower: We took LO to the pediatrician the other day because she was breathing really weird (like a raspy, gasping sort of sound) and they said she has a viral infection (so not teething after all) and they had to give her a dose of steroids to keep her airway open enough for her to breath.

These past few days have been hard, but at least she seems to be doing a little better now. She wasn't drinking very much milk, and now she's suddenly guzzling it! I think it's a good sign. :thumbup:

:flower: Hiya ladies sorry havent been around in about a week my lil one caught a cold (all these weather changes one minute its summer nxt its winter) so i been caught up with him even tho im always logged in to bnb on my fone i havent had a chance to reply. Hes better now :thumbup: i SO glad because when hes ill my heart cant take it!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: omg spiffy your poor little bubby! how is she doing now? was her weight affected or anything? i really hope she back to herself.

xxx

Youngwife- My friend's baby is 15 months old, and she's 11 weeks pregnant. I have another friend is is pregnant right now and her kids will be 15 months apart. She complains about how close her babies will be, but she doesn't know that I actually envy her. :blush:

Pielette, Welcome to our obsession! :haha:

Babydust, we want at least 4 kids, maybe 6, and have even talked about having 8! (Now do you see why I want to get on with it?) :haha:

Wow spiffy well wouldnt you be blessed if you end up with 8! Deffo can see why u wanna get things going gna have to remind you OH about that and your ticking clock:blush:
For me well oh has a child from a previous relationship so all in all we will have a total of 5!- well that is the plan. Im never gna go on birth control again ive been off it for a few years now it really didnt agree with me was awful stuff:wacko:and my OH is not getting the snip for a good few years so we'll see how many we have:winkwink: we just love the idea of having our brood of children surrounding us! thats real pride and love at its purest our lo now brings us so much joy i couldnt just have 2 kids now.
Having children is quite addictive :haha:

Aww that end of your message is just the sweetest thing!! I agree i for sure wouldnt be satisfied with just one. how was it your partner having a kid prevously did it not bther you not being the first to have his baby?

Yeah no it did not bother me in the slightest. When we first met he told me within his first few sentences that he had a child from a previous relationship, so i made the choice when we got serious and took on the 'whole package" lol hes child is part of him and i love them.
Also he had him when he was younger so he didn't indulge in his babyhood as much as our baby now so he says its like first time experience plus im breast-feeding and his other son was bottle feed and didnt co-sleep so its different in many ways.
Being a step-parent is hard to figure out for all of us but were slowly getting there (a bitter ex doesn't help tho) i don't really consider myself to be his parent in any way(I wouldnt want my son calling anyone else there 'parent" in any way) i consider myself to be a trusted adult that he can always rely on, talk to an have fun with. I treat him like a son but leave the disaplining side to my OH and my OH makes sure that his child respects me.
xxx

That sounds like far too nice a dream to just be a dream Spiffy!

Ooh good luck Chez! Hope the witch stays far away...

Poor little poorly bubbas, glad to hear your LO is better now ez. How old is your stepson? I can imagine it must be hard to take on someone's child but I bet it's so worth it.

I was wondering, what cycle day are we all on? Could get exciting when we get to various points :flower: I'm on CD10 today. Smear test later today.

Babydust, my LO is doing much better. In fact, I'd say she's back to her happy litte self. :) Fortunately her weight didn't seem to be affected (or at least the Pediatrician didn't mention it), though she still hasn't hit 12 pounds (but she's always been small).

Pielette, if only it weren't a dream! Because of it, I took a test this morning (in case it was a sign :haha:) but it was bfn.

Oh, and I'm on CD 32. No AF yet, but then again, my last cycle was 50 days, so I'm hoping this one won't go as long.

wow spiffy! stinkin dream getting your hopes up. that would do my head in for sure :nope: i would have tested too! and the loooong cycles, for heavens sake. it would drive me crazy:wacko:

ez- sounds like you are a great step mom!!!! :hugs:

im not on a cycle day, probably cant even get pregnant right now. still bf and not cycling yet. i have had one time after pp bleed when i spotted. and when my girls get their af i have cramps. weird! and i have had ewcm off and on the past couple of months. not tracking anything though so i have no clue what my body is or isnt doing:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->