anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Haking, I don't know what day it will be at this point, but it's usually in June sometime, and I'm due July 26th, so I'll be a month or a month and a half away from my due date when we go. And that's awesome that you may have felt your little one moving! And it's not crazy! Duejan, didn't you say you felt Jonathon around 13 weeks? I thought I might have had some little flutters a couple days ago, but I haven't felt them since, so now I'm thinking it must have been gas. :dohh:

HAKing that's great! I think now that we're doing it for the second time, or subsequent times, it's easier for us to know what we're feeling. Give it a few days and I reckon you'll be certain :flower:

Sorry to hear you're out shelli, fingers crossed for next month!

Heehee spiffy it's always worth a go with a stretchy shirt! I'm currently getting away with wearing no maternity clothes even though it's pretty obvious I'm pregnant now. But the jeans are getting uncomfortable so I may have to give in soon!

Thanks so much ladies, got my antibiotics so hopefully they'll be kicking in soon. I think Noah is teething again, he's been a bit whingy today. Gave him some calpol this afternoon and it seemed to help his mood. Darn teeth!

In other news...

We sold the flat! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am so so happy and relieved. And tomorrow I'm going to go and see two houses in the wonderful position of having sold. I am very hopeful that I'll be able to give birth to baby bean in our new family home! :flower:

i felt my first 2 around 20ish weeks. my 3rd was like 26 weeks!!!!! i rented a monitor cuz i was so scared. apparently his placenta was acting like a cushion. my last 3 have been between 12 and 14 weeks, so very possible to feel them early. i dont know exactly where their placentas were, but my 4th- who i felt early- had low lying placenta, down by the cervix. it moved up in the end so wasnt a prob for delivery, but def wasnt cushioning his kicks either lol.

haking- i would believe you could be feeling baby. there is so much that could play a role in how early or late you feel the baby. like the placenta or how the baby is positioned in there.

shelli- sorry about af :( maybe next month! :)

spiffy- DH is pretty excited about trying a little so after dtd i didnt jump right up as usual. i put my legs up for about 15 minutes. i also have some softcups to keep them in, but not sure if im going that far yet. and i was only cd8 so still pretty early for me lol. i ov on cd12 or 13 usually.

pie- i hope you feel better and the lil guy noah too. :hugs: i had my first af on jan 4 and then on jan 29. im pretty sure i o'ed before my first af, but cant be certain. so i have had one real cycle for sure. i think bfing is impacting things so im gonna use natural progesterone cream in lp to keep it good in case i do get pregnant i wont have a chemical :wacko:

how is our newly pregnant ladies??? sickly yet :(

and wonder about chez!!!! gotta be close :happydance:

Mostly lurking here.. dont have much to add..

Pie, congrats on selling the flat!!! :happydance: Did you get a good price for it?

Blessed, way to go for feet on the wall! :haha: Hopefully it does the trick for you this month! :winkwink: Oh, and I looked up Chez and her ticker says she's 35 weeks already! :shock:

Rojo, I'm sorry you're feeling left out. But I'm glad that you're still popping in, because we'd miss you if you didn't. :hugs:

Shelli, sorry you're out this month, but it's the start of a new cycle and the start of new hope!

HAKing and Spiffy, sounds like you both might be feeling your little bean move! Gosh, tha'ts the thing I miss most about pregnancy, feeling and seeing the baby move. It's just so incredible :cloud9:

Pie, so glad you sold your place! :D

how are you doing kat????

spiffy- i think she may be having her c-section at 36-38 weeks :shock: so very close!!!! its so funny, cuz my DH is initiating dtd every day now. he is very excited for another, even though we are supposed to be ntnp :flower:

I'm doing ok blessed, thanks for asking. Husband is coming for a visit today. I'm nervous any time I'm around him now :( Don't know how long he'll stay. He says its so awkward to be around my family, which I'm sure it is. But I want him to be able to visit with his son.

As for you, I'm so glad your husband is so excited to be trying for another :D Get it on, girl! :haha:

LOL blessed.. hope it happens quickly for you :)

Thanks spiffy

lol ladies... we are supposed to be ntnp the rest of our lives. i would love more so im not complaining :haha:

DH has been talking about hoping for 1 or 2 more before we run out of fertile years (im 35 and he is 38) so i guess he is getting more serious about it lol.

kat- i imagine that would be uncomfortable. im praying things work out for you. hoping he owns up and tries very hard to make things better. i know he may be uncomfortable dealing with the situation he created, but he should be willing to do what it takes to make things right and spend time with your LO. if that means he has to be uncomfortable, then i think thats a very small price to pay. just my opinion :hugs:

rojo- i hope hope hope next cycle is a bfp for you and your lp gets worked out! :flower:

Thanks blessed...

Have a drs appt tom.. so will update after.. its at 10am my time.. lol not sure what time it will be for you all..

Blessed, I often wonder how long I'll really be able to NTNP before I give in and just start TTC for real. I've told DH that I can do it, but he's convinced that as soon as this baby is born I'm going to want another one. I told him, not likely in those first few sleep-deprived months, at least! :haha:

Rojo, I hope the doctors can give you something for your lp that will start working right away so that you can get to baby-making, pronto! :winkwink:

I agree with blessed on that one Pita, he should be taking being uncomfortable without comment, he created the mess so he has to live with the consequences of it :hugs: But you're being fantastic by making it as easy as possible for him to see your LO. Have you any idea on how you feel about the future?

Aw bless your DH blessed! One or two more would be amazing :baby:

I wonder that too spiffy, how long it'll be before I want baby number three :haha: It took 8 months after Noah was born for me to think about having the next one so we shall see!

Hope everything goes well with your appointment rojo!

Today we're going to one of Noah's playgroups in the morning and then I'm seeing two potential houses to buy in the afternoon :happydance: Can't wait, they both look gorgeous.

Rojo, I hope that everything goes well with your doctors appointment today and you get things sorted out! :hugs:

Blessed, that is so sweet that DH wants to try for more. :flower:

Pie, congrats on selling the flat! :happydance: Now you get the fun of looking for a new home! :thumbup:

Pita, that is nice that your husband is coming for a visit with your son. I'm sure it is hard to see him and like Blessed said; I think it is also a small price to pay of things being awkward for him after what he has done!

Pie, I actually started wanting another baby about two months after Alia was born, which is why DH is skeptical about me actually wanting to do the "Not Trying" part of NTNP. :haha: I told DH that having more than one kid might make me a little more relaxed next time around!

Have fun house shopping!!!

Rojo, I hope your appointment goes/is going/went well this morning!

So today was supposed to be my day with the car, but my FIL has a dentist appointment so he'll need his car, which means my husband had to take ours to work. But it's not too bad, because my dad is going to come over and bring lunch and spend time with Alia today, and then I have my 16 week appointment today at 3:15pm, so DH is coming home from work early so that I can at least have the car to get there. And unless something comes up, I should still get the car tomorrow! :) (It's kind of sad how excited I get about leaving the house... :haha:)

lol spiffy- i understand exactly how you feel! DH always gets me out of the house on the weekends so i dont go crazy here. besides church i would never leave other wise :haha:

Pie, have fun looking at houses! I love looking at potential places to buy, it's so fun!

The visit went ok. He stayed longer than I thought he would, although he suggested leaving before my family arrived. Said things like "if we get divorced, I won't have to see your family anymore". Don't know how it's gonna work since I'm planning to move onto the same property as my parents. If we stay together, he'll have to live there too. They've been nothing but nice to him and yet he still has moments of anger. I think he's angry with himself and is taking it out on other people. I don't know what to do with that. He hates feeling like people look down on him, or think they're better than him, or think they know more than he does. So this is his worst nightmare, having lost all respect. And he's getting frustrated with me that I'm taking my time deciding which way I'm going to go. So the visit went through a whole range of emotions: anger, frustration, depression.

There was some happier moments. Colin was happy to see him. And my husband was happy to see his son. My parents seemed pleased enough to have my husband visit. As for me, I'm not really feeling anything towards him. It's as though all the anger and sadness has covered up the love and admiration I had for him and they've canceled each other out and I'm left with nothing.

Pita, I'm glad the visit went okay and that Colin was excited to see him.

I don't think he has any right getting mad at you taking the time you need and deserve to decide what would be best for you and your family. :hugs: Has he apologized to you at all for anything?

Oh yes, he apologizes a lot actually, for hurting me, breaking my trust, hurting our marriage, putting me in this position. He says that he's put himself in my position and in my parents' position and wouldn't be handling it near as well as I am and my parents are. But I feel like he's thinking of himself most of all. I feel like that's how we ended up in this position anyway, because he's selfish and wasn't thinking of anyone but himself. Maybe that's just anger talking, I don't know.

In happier news, Colin got his first tooth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->