anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Oh no, Rojo! :( How heavy is the spotting? Do you think it could be implantation spotting?

I doubt it.. have never had it.. its not heavy.. but it generally leads to af..

Really sorry rojo :hugs: I've never had implantation bleeding either.

EDIT: Sorry, rojo. :( Fingers crossed for next cycle! :hug:

Chell, that looks like a nice line! Congrats! So happy for you!

Pie, that's great news about the flat! And guess what, our birthdays are only 2 days apart! Wheee!!!

Spiffy it's kind of a relief to know that you haven't felt your baby move for certain because I haven't felt this baby yet either. Sometimes it worries me, and I'm really looking forward to my next doc appt on the 15th when I can hear the heartbeat on the doppler again. :) I don't remember exactly when I felt Ozzy move for certain the first time, but I feel like it was pretty far along. So I guess I shouldn' be too worried.

In other news, Ozzy seems to be totally weaned now. Which is great, because BFing was starting to feel REAAALLLY WEIRD. Not sure if it was a change in his latch because of teething or that my boobs are more sensitive because of pregnancy, but I'm glad we're done! And he seems totally okay with it. In fact, he kind of did it himself. Just stopped showing interest.

Okay, now a poop question... Sorry. All day yesterday, Ozzy had pale, whitish poop. Apparently it was still kind of yellow/tan in the morning, but it got paler as the day went on. Anybody had this before? Especially around the time that you weaned off of formula or BM? It's really hard not to start worrying when I google it! It all suggests that it could be some serious liver disorder. :(

Chell, I see it! :thumbsup:

Spiffy, your superbowl feast looks SO good! It's making me hungry :haha:

Shelli, if you were curious about the whole ridiculous story, I did make a post in the home life and relationships section.

Pie, so sorry to hear about your sinus infection, but glad they were able to get you an earlier appointment! So awesome that you've got 2 bidders on your place, sounds like it'll sell really soon!

HAKing, sounds like it's definitely for the best for your son that he get moved to a different caretaker! Nice that you've already got one all lined up!

Sorry rojo :hugs:

Rojo, I'm so sorry. That must be hard after seeing a faint "maybe" line on a test. I know I got my hopes up many times with tests that seemed to be faint positives. :hugs:

Harley, I'm not sure about the white poop, but I would definately call your pediatrician and just ask their nurse. If it's no big deal, they should reasure you, but if, heaven forbid, it's a sign of something worse, it's best to catch it soon.

As for movement, I thought I'd be feeling my bean by now, so it's also relieving to hear that you're waiting also. We can keep each other from freaking out too much! :haha:

Darn you, Pita! You reminded me of the Superbowl food and now I want to go eat the leftovers again! :rofl:

Nice to hear from you Harley! And our birthdays are only two days apart, how funny! So are you 22nd or 26th? That's really good that Ozzy weaned himself, and was ready :thumbup: I have heard that it can be a bit odd when the mum is pregnant again, sensitivity and milk tasting differently and so on. Pesky hormones!

As for funny poop, that sounds odd. I've never encountered it with Noah. But Dr Google can make you panic unnecessarily. If he seems well enough and happy enough in himself I wouldn't worry, but maybe give the doctor a call just to check?

Thanks Pita, funnily enough we may even have a third interested party, they came round today and were very keen :wacko: Last year we couldn't pay someone to come through the front door, it's mad! We're so grateful, can't wait to find our new home.

Thanks for the reassurance ladies. I could very easily start freaking out over this poop! LOL Right now that plan is for Daniel to call me as soon as Ozzy poops today (should be soon, if he's on schedule... Ha!). If it's still pale, then I'll call our doctor.

How silly I didn't say which day my birthday is. :dohh: It's on the 26th, and I'll be turning 31. We have three office birthdays this month on top of Valentine's Day, so it means lots of treats! Tee hee!

I always forget about Valentine's Day! DH and I don't celebrate it, my birthday is soon after it and his birthday is the beginning of March, so it would just be too much expense :haha:

Pie, I'm sure we'll probably stop celebrting Valentine's Day at some point too, since our wedding anniversay is on the 18th. Right now, though, we're just excited to have two reasons to celebrate in a week. :winkwink:

We've got Valentine's Day, my birthday, and then our other anniversary is on March 13th. We still celebrate the day we officially started dating. :) Tee hee. We don't so much for any of these days, though. Valentine's Day we usually just stay in and I'll cook a special dinner (and then we have sex... LOL). My birthday usually isn't a big deal, and then on our dating anniversay we usually just recreate our first date by going out for dinner and movie! :)

Thanks ladies... well spotting has stopped for now.. so im all hopefull for ib.. but who knows.. guess time will tell

That's good news Rojo!

And more good news... Ozzy's poop was normal this morning! haha!

Yay for no spotting, Rojo! :)

And yay for normal poop, Harley! :haha: We also sort of celebrate our first "big" date (where we kissed for the first time) because we went to Lagoon (a roller coaster park here in Utah), and every year we go to Lagoon around that same time (because DH's company gets a free day pass every summer ;)) and we take a picture in the same spot at the park. We only have two years so far, but it will be fun when we have ten, twenty, etc. :flower:

Here's the two we have so far:

Attachments

• 005 (2)small.jpg
    005 (2)small.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 010 (2)small.jpg
    010 (2)small.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 7
I too have to say a double yay for no spotting and normal poo!

That is a weird sentence :haha:

Haha!

Cute, Spiffy! That's funny that you're even wearing the same shirt in both pictures!

Yay for no more spotty, Rojo! :thumbup:

And yay for normal poop, Harley! :happydance:

Its fun hearing about how you guys celebrate first dates, and first kisses! :cloud9: DH and I's anniversary is March 5th so that is our big thing we celebrate. All birthdays are in fall/winter. DH is August 3rd and I think he is kinda hoping that this baby is close to his birthday. We will see...

We went to this nice restraunt for our first date and occassionally go there and talk about our first date when we are there! Its kinda fun to think of all the stuff that's happened since! Our life has been anything but boring since meeting! :haha:

Harley, you know what's funny? I didn't even realize I was wearing the same shirt until I was already at the park! Now I'm going to feel pressured to wear that shirt this year again...that is, if it fits over my bump! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->