anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Yay, Colin! :happydance: That's super exciting.

Well, I think that you are handling the whole thing very well, Pita. I would have a very hard time and its okay for you to be angry, sad, frustrated, mad any other feelings you might have! We are all here for you and hope things work out for the best. :hugs:

I agree with Haking, I think you're taking this whole thing really well, Pita. I'll keep praying for you. And thats awesome that Colin has a tooth! They look so cute smiling with those little baby teeth. :cloud9:

As for me, I finally have the date for my big gender ultrasound! March 4th! I can't wait! :happydance:

Well ladies.. dr is starting me on clomid.. i start of sat.. hopefull it works.. :)

Have to agree with the others Pita, I think you're handling it really well, and delaying the decision is far better than making a decision out of anger. It does sound like he's thinking of himself more than he should be, but you know him so well, I'm sure you can work out whether that means deep down he's selfish. Not a quality I would want to see in my DH either. Stay strong :hugs: And yay for the first tooth!

Spiffy, March 4th, awesome! :happydance: That's not long after mine. I bet you can't wait!

Oh that's great rojo, clomid should do the trick :thumbup: Fingers and toes crossed for the next cycle!

Well I didn't like the two houses I saw yesterday unfortunately, so back to the search. Can't rush into buying something just because we're under pressure. We'll have to rent if it comes to it but we'll find the right house eventually :flower:

I've got an appointment withmy midwife later and I think I'll be hearing baby bean's heartbeat :happydance:

Hey ladies, just checking in. I have a hard time keeping up in here! Looks like a lot is going on. We have a sold flat, a couple new bfps, some upcoming births, lots of folks feeling flutters and hearing heartbeats, and some not fun personal stuff! This thread could be a fantastic place for a screenwriter looking for inspiration! :) Good luck to all and much love.

AFM: AF came on schedule on Thursday and I'm a pmsing meanie!! haha. Better luck next time. I hope you all have a good day!

Boo Lalila, sorry the witch showed for you! :growlmad: Praying for next month for you. :hugs:

AFM, last night I got a phone call before leaving work that Sam had a 102 degree fever! Needless to say, I freaked out. My MIL rechecked again and said that it was almost 101 and she was giving Tylenol. My poor little man. :cry:

I couldn't get home soon enough. I sure hate when our LO's are sick. I gave him a bath, put on jammies and rocked him and he fell asleep in my arms. He slept all night so I'm hoping when he wakes up this morning he is feeling a bit better. I'm waiting on my MIL to let me know how he is doing.

Stupid flu is sure going around over here. :growlmad: Seems as though everyone is sick...

Thanks ladies... I start my first dose tomorrow.. so the cycle begins.. :) fxed for a nice bfp the beg of march!!

Rojo, so excited the doctor was able to give you something right away so you can get your BFP next month! :thumbup:

Spiffy, I'm so excited for your gender scan! Does your DH have a preference on boy or girl? My DH actually wants a girl and I think it is so cute! :cloud9:

Pie, sorry that you didn't find your perfect house on your first try (wouldn't that have been nice and convienent? :winkwink:) but it's good that you're taking your time. When we finally buy our permanent home, I'll have to make sure that I'm patient and don't just jump at the first thing I see because I'm so excited to finally be settled.

Lalila, I'm sorry the witch showed up. :( I hope next month is your month!

Rojo, I hope the clomid does the trick, and since it can cause hyperovulation, maaaaybe you'll even end up with some twinnies. :winkwink: :oneofeach:

Haking, my DH actually wants another girl! I thought he'd be wanting a boy this time, since he did the first time, but in his words from last night, "Crap, what if it's a boy?" I just laughed. I was like "What the heck does that mean?" And he said, "He'll be rebellious like I was!" Silly husbands. :haha:

We've actually decided that since Alia's birthday is just 5 days after our ultrasound, we're going to keep the gender a secret (not from you girls of course :winkwink:) and then give Alia a present with either a pink or blue onsie in it, since all of our families will be there, so what better time to announce the gender? :flower:

Okay, so I've been reading into skull theory! I wish I knew where my US pictures were from Sam to compare this baby to this ones. I am thinking boy from US pic.... :shrug:

Have you ladies ever looked into it at all?...of course its more for fun than anything else!

Hello everyone :)
I know My son is a little over a year but atm me and OH are NTNP right now :D
I am hoping for a baby girl this time around.
Also I have an irregular cycle (I miss a month, get my period, miss a month.. etc) so I only have one chance of conceiving every 2 months. Since last month was my skip month, I am hoping for my BFP this month! :) We have been NTNP for 4 months (I got off the pill 6 months ago)
I dont chart or temp or use OPKS, since I am still in my final months of school (cosmetology for being a hair technician) we arent in a big hurry or stressing to get a BFP, just seeing what happens :)

Welcome, Mii! :flower: I hope you get lucky this month! ;)

Haking, I'm no expert on skull theory, but here's Alia's 15+6 week ultrasound picture (we didn't get a 12 week ultrasound) and here's baby #2's 12 week ultrasound. I asked on the 1st tri board and didn't get very many guesses on baby #2, so maybe he/she has a tricky skull to interpret. :haha:

Attachments

• 002small.jpg
    002small.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 2013-01-08 15.36.14.jpg
    2013-01-08 15.36.14.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 7
Thank you Spiffy! :D <3
This month is looking hopeful but since we arent DTD every day there is a less then 10% chance that I will convieve anytime soon lol (OH just got a new job last month and has been working nights so we dont get much sexy time together)

Mii, that stinks that you're not getting very much sexy-time with your DH. :( Do you know about where you are in your cycle?

Welcome, Mii! :flower:

Spiffy, I'm no expert either but I think #2 looks like a girl! I'll add my US picture and let me know what you think...

The two better ones are from the NT scan and the other is the same day but just a quick US picture the Midwife took so she didn't have to find the heartbeat with the doppler.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 4
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 4
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 3
So my guesses..

Spiffy a girl.. and Haking a boy :)

welcome Mii :)

Good luck.. were on our third month ttc.. and im just about to start my first round of clomid

Wow, Haking, seeing your pictures again after just looking at mine makes me think we definately have opposite genders cooking away, and probably just as you and Rojo guessed! Its really crazy how different the skull shapes are for our little beans!

I totally agree, Spiffy! I am still holding out for a girl though. :winkwink: I also hope you get your girl!

Rojo, good luck on starting clomid. Have you ever taken it in the past? Or will this be the first time?

Okay, Haking, I hope you don't mind, but I snooped through your previous posts and found your scan pictures with Sam! :flower:

Attachments

• BabyKingMay31st2011.jpg
    BabyKingMay31st2011.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 7
  • BabyKingJune27th2011.jpg
    BabyKingJune27th2011.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads