anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Rojo - I had spotting yesterday right before my first line on an ic. Your not out yet!,

Only on BnB can you hear the sentance "yeay for normal poop and no more spotting" lol

I've kinda accepted the bfp now as hubby can see it and its pink :) just worked out my due date and its 11.10.2013 I'll have the same between this one and Maycie as their is between Frazer and Maycie 14 months :) I am so blessed I just hope this is a sticky one

Thanks chell.. im hopefull.. testing again tomorrow am..

Thanks chell.. im hopefull.. testing again tomorrow am..

Have u got a pic of your test? Honest mine was super light not even there and i was on cd32 im hopeful we'll be bump buddies xx

wow ladies it has been a busy day on here today

Lalila im so sorry will hope for you again next month:flower:

Rojo YAY for no spotting!!! i really really hope this is your month!!!!!!!

Blessed it was soo nice to hear from you glad to hear you are doing well:flower:

shelli that is a great sign that you have missed you af. Usually with chemicals you af will start usually around when it should i have heard. Thats why people who dont test early never know theyve had one.

haking: you know jonathan bites but not like hard. He did before but now he is starting to understand no dont bite and he does it just like playing he just puts his mouth on something and ill say jonathan and he will just start laughing. he never bit anyone else though so to me i think your right it must have something to do with sams cousin. I agree finding a different baby sitter is a great idea!!!!
Back to the blood draw and needles. You know what. I have very deep veins and they hide when they are trying to draw them so i usually get poked 3 to 4 times in each arm before they can find one. One time they were looking in my feet trying to find a vein. so i feel like im kinda used to it now. The last guy who took my blood for this pregnancy got my vein in one shot. I told him i would be suprised if he did and he said he would be suprised if he didnt. wow i was shocked lol i will request him when i do it again lol.

chell: omg i see the second line congrats are you going to keep taking test keep posting them i love seeing progress test lol

pie i think i forgot to mention that thats great new about all the offers on your flat!!!! omg thats great honestly!! thank goodness you are getting a doc appointment tomorrow. You can do it xx

harley: nice to see you i feel like i havnt seen you in forever lol. Im soo happy ozzy is weaned. That must be a relief for your breast lol the sensitivity while pregnant cant be easy breastfeeding. lol Im also soo happy to hear his poop is back to normal!!!!! yay! google is a nightmare i know but its soo hard to stay away when you are soo curiouse lol. One time my son got c diff (it was awful) but i googled it and omg they said babies have died from it and bla bla bla i was scared to death that my poor baby was going to die lol

pita you just reminded me of spiffys pics too of superbowl food i acually went to the store to get some stuff for nachos lol

spiffy: i love your aniversary pics lol and that is cute that you are wearing the same shirt lol. I wish i could come up with some cute things to do for our aniversary and stuff but its kinda like we just have a date night out. And acuallly our aniversary in 2011 is when we conceived jonathan lol.

I almost forgot about valentines day too. I dont really like celebrating it. although my dh still buys me flowers and stuff. My daughter will be turning 4 on the 23rd :cry::cloud9: i just cant believe how fast time really goes. Me and my dh have been dating for 9 years and married for 5 in april. He is the only guy i have ever been with. Am i crazy? lol some people try to come to me for advice about how to get tihs guy to ask them out and stuff i just have to tell them i have no advice lol i feel weird as all my friends are still partying and im going to have my third child lol. But you know i wouldnt change anything for the world.

top is this am..

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 12
Rojo, your picture is a little blurry, but I think I see what you're talking about! Fingers crossed it gets darker and that AF stays away! :thumbup:

Chell, it's always nice to have the confirmation from DH. He could never see any of my evaps, which should have been a sign for me, but when it was a legit bfp, he definately saw it! It's crazy to think that people are getting due dates in mid-October already...I feel like I just got my bfp a few weeks ago! :dohh: Oh, and I was going to ask you, how has it been with your 14 month age gap so far? I think we're all a little curious since most of ours will be pretty close! Mine will be 16 months apart.

Duejan, that's amazing that your little girl will be 4 this month! That seems like forever for me, seeing as I can't even picture Alia walking on her own, let alone running around and talking like a big kid! And you're not crazy for marrying the man you love, even if he is the only one you've ever been with. I bet it's pretty special for him to know that he's the only one you've ever had a relationship with. :flower:

Thanks spiffy... having more spotting.. that is red.. so not holding out much more hope.. i will be going to the drs.. as my lp sucks..

Rojo - I don't want to seem like I'm trying to get your hopes up but I do see something and I had bleeding with dd, keep testing and go see your GP if you keep getting those lines!!

Spiffy - I love the age gap, it's hard work and I feel like I'm constantly feeding, changing, bathing etc but I just can't imagine having a bigger age gap, Maycie is really starting to laugh at Frazers antics and Frazer loves his baby sister so much. I try and have some quality time with Frazer when she is asleep and get him involved in as much as possible. I don't have "his and hers" they share everything, Frazer never had a dummy but Maycie does, he wanted it every time I gave it to her so I had plenty spare and let him take it and now he realises he doesn't really want it and doesn't bother with it. I've let him take it at his pace and he's coped really well

Chell, not sure if I mentioned it yet but congrats on the :bfp:!!! :happydance:

Rojo, so sorry about the spotting! :cry: I hope that the Dr can give you something help fix your short LP. :hugs:

Duejan, that is crazy that they had to look in your foot! DAMN that must be painful! I have an amazing vein in both my arms but more so my right so I always tell them to use that arm. When I was in labor with Sam they put an IV in my hand but blew the vein; that didn't feel great! :dohh: I can't even imagine Sam being 4, I'm sure it will fly by though. I bet your daughter is a great big sister though since she is old enough to know what is going on.

Spiffy, I often think about that as well...how having 2 so close together will be. Sam and this one will be 20 months almost to the day if I go into labor on my due date. I think it is good but may be hard for a year or so but very worth it! :thumbup:

Harley, I dunno if I said it was good hearing from you but glad you are back :flower: This thread was crazy busy this morning!

Rojo, if this month isn't it or you, then hopefully you can get something to extend your lp for next month. :hugs:

Chell, thanks for the "glimpse" into your life. I'm excited to have mine close together, but I really worry about how hectic those early days will be, especially because I don't tend to do very well without sleep. But I was talking to a lady at my church on Sunday, and she had her first 14 months apart. I asked her how it was, and she said that because they were her first kids, she didn't know any different, so it wasn't too bad. I had never thought of it that way, but it makes sense!

Haking, I agree, this thread was hopping this morning! It's funny how we have quiet days where no one really posts, and then days like today where everyone wants to chat. :flower:

i read up on everyone this morning, but cant remember all i was gonna say..

rojo- i use natural progesterone cream. its awesome! hope your lines get darker and its just ib :hugs:

pie- yay about the flat! :D

spiffy- love the pic :cloud9: we are about a week in since af. still waiting to o. Dh is wanting to try harder than not thinking about it, so im not sure what that really means for us. timing things a little better or staying with my feet up lol? my first full cycle was 25 days with a 12 day lp, using progesterone. im happy with that :winkwink:

chell- congrats!!!! :happydance:

lalila- hope next cycle is yours :hugs:

harley- i hope the poop thing is really nothing! :flower: its good to hear from you:)

pita- hope things are going good for you! praying about your situation :hug:

haking- i hope your new sitter works out great :)

im so sorry if i forgot anyone. hope everyone is good :D

duejan- i think its awesome, you're not crazy at all. i was the same way :hugs:

Shelli, the fact that you're not bleeding is a great sign! I'll be praying that your little bean hangs in there! :hugs:

Lalila, what dpo are you today? Hypothetically, at least? Aren't you still early?

Rojo!!!! :test:

Haking, Alia is still at the age where everything goes into her mouth, and seeing as she has 7 teeth now, we all just make sure she never gets ahold of our fingers or toes! :haha:

Spiffy - I'm CD 36. Usually start CD38 to 40. So yes, still a little early, but there was not even a hint of a line.

Blessed, I think it's feet on the wall time! :haha:

Lalila, I wouldn't lose hope completely until AF shows, since you could have a late implanter on your hands, in which case you might not see a bfp until the day AF is due. But regardless, possibly being 4 days out from AF is still plenty of time for a bfp! I'm still holding out hope for you! :flower:

spiffy you always know what to say when people are down i want to say thank you for that. I wish more people could have that feature xx

Hi blessed! That's a great looking cycle, and I agree, feet on the wall time :haha: How many cycles have you had now?

That's really lovely to hear about your age gap Chellx, I think people either think I'm crazy or that it's great that I'm having mine close together. Although it will be a 20 month age gap. I'm hoping it means since he'll be younger that maybe he won't get as jealous as say a 2 and a half year old might.

Duejan I've only been with my DH too :cloud9: We've been together for ten years and married for two. I wouldn't have a clue how to advise friends on dating! Most of my friends are in long term relationships but a couple are single and I have no idea how on earth I would help them!

Rojo I think a doctor's visit would be a good idea, since with a luteal phase that short it might be more difficult for them to implant :thumbup: But as I understand it that's easily fixed! Plus as the ladies say keep testing because some bleeding is common in early pregnancy too. Keep us updated, and good luck!

Keep the faith lalila, there's still time!

Lovely pics spiffy, yes see if you can get the shirt over the bump for the next one :haha: A few of us were definitely chatty for a couple of hours!

Well I have my doctor's appointment this morning at 11am, thankfully! I feel rotten. Unfortunately it means we miss Noah's dance class and I'm thinking swimming this afternoon would be a bad idea for me, and Noah also has a cold. So I guess it's a quiet Wednesday for us. Unlike our usual mad one!

Aww, thanks Duejan. :flower: I just don't like to see people lose hope, especially when there's still hope there.

Pie, I think I'm gonna have to try to get that shirt on again this summer! It has some stretch to it, so we'll see! Also, everyone told me I had a big bump early on with Alia, but towards the end everyone was saying how I looked so small (and that probably had a lot to do with the IUGR) but if that's the case this time, that shirt may yet fit... :haha: I'm glad you're getting in to see the doctor today, and hopefully with some antibiotics you can kick that infection pretty fast. I'm sorry to hear that Noah is sick, too, but hopefully a quiet day today will help you both get to feeling better. :hugs:

Hi ladies, just popping on whilst I'm at my mums. I'm out this month, started bleeding really heavily last night :( But gonna put everything in to getting a sticky bean this month. I don't ov until around CD20 so still got a while to wait until then!

Chell congrats on the positive test :)

Lalila and rojo, hope you get those BFP's too!

Hope everyone else is well, will check in again soon :) x

Shelli, I'm so sorry to hear that things didn't end up working out for you this month. :( I'll be praying for a sticky bean next month for you. :hugs:

Pie, I hope you start feeling better after going to the doctors today :hugs: And I agree, a relaxing day might be best for you and Noah to get to feeling better. :thumbup:

Shelli, sorry it wasn't your month. I'll pray for next month for you. :flower:

Spiffy, I think it would be funny to see you try to stretch your shirt over your bump! :haha: How many weeks will you be at that time??

AFM, nothing too exciting going on. Just relaxing at work, the guys have been super helpful since finding out that I was pregnant which makes my life easier. :thumbup:

Yesterday, when I was sitting reading BnB I dunno if I was imagining it or not but I felt a tiny flutter like thud...it was ever so small that if I wasn't sitting still it would have gone unnoticed but then an hour or so later it happened again...and I don't think it was gas! :blush: Could it be or am I crazy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->