anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Awe, Spiffy I totally don't mind! LOL. I was like; hey Spiffy did the same thing with their ultrasound pictures with Alia that DH did with ours! :haha:

Except, why does it say a different due date on the one? That is my US pictures I know for a fact but not our due date! WEIRD!!! :wacko:

Yes, that was the date we took the pictures of him! DUH! I feel dumb now! :dohh:

Haking, I just thought those were the dates of your ultrasounds. :shrug:

ETA: Ooops! Posted at the same time as you. :flower:

Yes!!! Awe, my monkey! Thank you Spiffy for finding them. :cloud9:

I was 16 weeks in the second one and his head looks pretty round LOL, so maybe the skull theory isn't very good for me! :winkwink:

I was thinking the same thing, Haking! So you might be cooking up a little princess after all! :winkwink:

Thanks for the welcomes :) and it does suck not getting a lot of sexy time..

Unfortunetly I dont know when I ovulate. I would assume between the 10th-15th (or somwhere in there) but.. (ok this might get confusing LOL) Generally this is how my cycle goes. I will get a period on the 25th-27th every other month (so you'd assume I would ovulate around the 10th-15th every other month) But when I concived Myles ( was having the same type of irregular cycles) I concived on the 26th-28th on the month I normally dont ovulate... LOL so I really have no idea when I ovulate. <3 lol

Wow, Mii, that must be frustrating to have such crazy cycles! :wacko: I know you're NTNP for right now, but it might be nice to chart your temps for a two month period just to get a better picture of what your body is doing as far as ovulation. I know I'd be impatient to know what was going on! :haha:

Lol well Ive been paying attention to my CM for the last few months and on the 24th-26th it was very different and I had a lot of discharge (I assumed it might be early pregnancy symptoms so I took a test and it was negative) then I realized that was around the same time I conviced Myles so it might have been me ovulating (thank god me and OH dtd on those days haha) kind of why I am so hopeful that this month Ill get my BFP :) but no, I def will start temping or charting after this month. <3

Spiffy, your gender-revealing ultrasound is only a month away! Yay! And I love your idea to tell everyone the gender, that'll be so fun!

Rojo, yay for starting clomid right away! FX that it helps!

Sorry you didn't like the houses, Pie. I'm sure there's something out there that'll be pretty perfect for your family!

Lalila, sorry you're out this month, but I'm looking forward to seeing what next month brings!

HAKing, I sure hope Sam is feeling better today!

Hi Mii, welcome to the group!

I'm quite pleased that Colin's got his first tooth, seems like he's been teething for 4 months! Hopefully the next one won't take quite as long :D

Thanks for the support, girls. Another thing I've been thinking about, My husband is such a planner. We planned everything out, how we'd buy a house and get a dog, how I would go to school and get my degree while he worked to support us, how I'd get a job and pay off my student loans, how we'd then have a baby and I'd be a SAHM. We've done everything according to plan. So then this happens and he says he didn't even think about how it would effect me and our marriage. I'm not sure I buy that...

Hmm I wouldn't be buying that either Pita :wacko: Seems odd to me not to recognise the impact it would have on your marriage. Keep strong and you'll reach a decision when you're ready :hugs:

Hi Mii and welcome :flower: Sounds like you have some crazy cycles! Best of luck for your next cycle. How long did it take you to conceive your LO?

Oh spiffy and HAKing, I am so utterly rubbish at guessing gender! I have no idea! I've tried guessing with my ultrasound pics but one day I think boy and the next I think girl :wacko: Still, it's not too long until I get to find out. Still no real instinct either way.

Aw poor Sam HAKing, is he any better? I can't stand it when Noah's ill either :hugs: Fortunately he seems to have quite a strong immune system, it's usually me who gets the bug, whatever it is.

Well I am such an eejit. Yesterday I was getting Noah's high chair out of the cupboard and as I turned around I trod on a toy and my foot bent over on itself. So so painful. Its gone blue and swollen down one side, yuck. Fortunately it's not broken or fractured but I think it's an extremely bad sprain. My mum came over to help me yesterday and put Noah to bed and thankfully it's the weekend so DH is here but bless him, he's having to do everything. I cannot put any weight on it and it's driving me mad cos I can't do anything. I'm actually crawling or hopping to get anywhere. Really hope there's a slight improvement tomorrow!

It's funny because you would think it would be nice to have a break and sit around but it's actually so frustrating. I hate not being able to do anything for Noah.

Pita, I would sure hope this your DH's affair wasn't part of his plan for your future! But to say that he didn't realize what affect his actions would have on your marriage sounds like a lame excuse. Personally, he sounds like a nervous boy whose messed up trying to get out of trouble. I hope he gets his act together!

Pie, that sounds so painful! I sure hope it heals up quickly, and that you can get back on your feet (literally!).:hugs:

ok ladies let me try to catch up if i forget anyone im soo sorry lol

Welcomg mii those cylces sound so confusing:wacko: i agree with spiffy if ever you do start ttc try temping and charting to figure out when you are really oing:thumbup:

lalila im soo sorry you are out this month. Keep it going you will get a bfp soon. :hugs:

Haking: Im sorry to hear that sam was sick. Is he feeling better now? The flu has been going around here badly too. As for your ultrasound on this lo i say girl ( i thought that girls have a flatter skull and boys had a rounder skull.) Isnt that the skull theory) So by that...

Spiffy i kinda would say boy for you going by the skull therory because the skull look more round, but not to to round. Congrats on scheduling your gender scan omg i cant wait to find out what your having lol

003.jpg this is jonathan at 20 weeks (it wasnt the best one i had but it was alot rounder then natalias was ( i will find hers and post them together to compair maybe tomorrow lol

Pita: That is great about colins tooth!!! Its just such a great feeling!!!! I am soo proud of you. You are handing everything soo well. :hugs: And good for you for not buying that bs he has been saying. Also you mentioned about him talking about your parents and such. Did he always talk about them. Because i know when my dh feels guilty about something and my parents know he thinks they think less of him and he starts getting defensive. Stupid i know. But that could be whats going through his mind too. Again though you are such a brave women :hugs:

pie im soo sorry to hear about your foot omg that sounds sooo painful!!! I hope it gets better soon. Dont worrie about not finding the house of your dreams the first time. You will find the perfect house for you family soon enough!! Are you going to have a gender scan anytime soon?

Rojo ohh i really hope the clomid works!!!! i really do. I will hope a march bfp!!!

afm i work the last three days 12 hour shift lol i havnt done my days in a row forever so last night i came home and fell alseep feeding jonathan:dohh:
I dont think i can do the genetics testing i want. Unfortunatly i live in a small small town my hospital doesnt have a nicu or even a icu lol. But we also dont have a ultrasound machine that can do the nuchal scan or however they call it. I would have to go down to denver if i wanted to. I just dont wanna drive 2 1/2 hours to do it. Im kinda upset about it and it just keeps making me mad that i live in this small city lol.

No bump still and no symptoms lol. Heart rate as been steady between 165 and 160.

We had decided to take my daughter to glenwood springs for her birthday( we prob wont go until march when we get our tax money) She just loved it the last time we went. The hotel has a small waterpark that she LOVED. and always keeps asking to go again. We are going to suprise her. I know she is going to LOVE it. i still cant believe she is going to be 4. I never ever imagined saying my daughter is 4. Its just like after they turn 2 the time flys by soo fast.:cry::cloud9:

[IMG]https://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s567/Staceyyy2012/123_zpsdb72bf6c.jpg[/IMG] about 8 months

p15370ta104336_27_0.jpg at 3 year old :cry::cry: sorry just had to share lol

Duejan, that's so crazy that you're little girl is turning 4! I can't even imagine Alia being that old, but I bet it's amazing and sad at the same time to see her growing up.

As for the skull theory, I think it's actually the other way around, at least from what I've read. I've always read that round=girl, and flat=boy, but I don't think it's a super reliable way of predicting gender. Here's Alia's 20 week head shots, and it's hard to say exactly what kind of skull she has, but I'd say more round than not. (In the second picture she has her hand over her face, which was the moment we knew we were going to have a little drama queen on our hands! :haha:)

As for me, I am getting so fed up with Alia's finicky eating habits! :growlmad: Today she ate hardly any breakfast, a decent lunch, and then absolutely no dinner. And to top it off, while I was getting a paper towel to clean her off after her "dinner" she stuck her finger down her throat and threw up her lunch! The only meal she actually did eat! So the only sustenance she got today was through her milk. It's just so frustrating to fight with her to get her to eat everyday. :(

Attachments

• 026small.jpg
    026small.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 030small.jpg
    030small.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 0
do you know a good website that acually shows the therory spiffy? I really would feel wierd if i was wrong all this time about the skull theory hahaha

https://blogs.babble.com/being-pregnant/2012/01/18/skull-theory-a-gender-predictor/ i found this one and from looking ar the last pic of the boy it looks like the skull would be more rounded if that makes sense. lol

Yeouch Pie! Sounds like it hurts! Hopefully it heals quickly :hugs:

DueJan, what a fun birthday surprise! Wow, your oldest is 4. I can't even imagine! Love the pictures of her that you posted, she's a beautiful little lady!

I don't know anything about skull theory, so I can't comment on that. I may have to read up on it though now, so I can make some gender guesses :D

My husband has always make little remarks about my parents. He thinks they talk down to him. I disagree. Yes, they're opinionated and talk a lot and can be abrasive. But they're also loving and kind and sincere. TBH I think my parents like him a lot more than he likes them :( Spiffy, you're right, he does sound like a nervous boy. He's 35 though, plenty old enough to know how to act like a man!

Duejan, I don't have a link or anything, but on all the forums people are always guessing girl because of a rounder skull, but I think they're talking about the overall shape of the skull, and not just the forehead. Personally, I don't think I can see the difference most of the time. In fact, I've read that the distinct differences in those male and female skulls on that link that you posted only happen when a person hits puberty anyway. Really, I think you're odds of guessing gender with any "theory" are still just 50/50. :winkwink: (Oh, and the skull shots I posted were both of Alia at her 20 weeks ultrasound, which is why they look so similar. I just posted two of them so you could see the skull at different angles).

Pita, my DH can be the same way about my dad. I think that he feels like he's being judged by my dad everytime we go see him, and so he feels like deep down my dad doesn't like him, and that makes him, in turn, like my dad less. The sad thing is, I think my dad does judge him sometimes, because I'm his only daughter, and he doesn't think anyone is good enough for me. That, and the fact that my dad has a very particular sense of humor, and my DH just doesn't get it, so my dad looks down on him for that sometimes. The whole thing is really stupid, and I hope they both just get over it eventually. :dohh:

Hey everyone.. hope your all well.. been busy.. Bryce turns 1 on Friday.. so been getting the hosue cleaned some etc etc... lol :)

Clomid is going well.. no bad side effects so all in all well.. 3 more to take then o day should be 5-7 days after.. so next week sometime.. :) Im excited.. hope this works..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->