anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Good luck, Rojo! I hope the clomid does the trick for you this cycle! :thumbup: And that's awesome that you have the big 1 year party this week! We'll be doing the same thing 3 weeks from this Saturday! :flower:

congrats rojo on having a almost one year old!!! I really hope the clomid does the trick! im happy tohear its going well.

LOL spiffy im sure your right that the skull doesnt matter until puberty anyways lol. I knew both were of Alia lol i meant they were similar to jonathans :flower: wow only 3 weeks until she turns one that is amazing

Guess what ladies jonathan is getting his two top molars. He hasnt even gotton his canines yet:shrug: I never even knew that was possible. I was just feeling around in his mouth because when he theeths he doesnt eat as well and he wasnt eating that great and sure enough they have already cut through and the other are not far from.. Anyone else? Is it wierd he has is molars already but not the canines?

:haha: Duejan, that's funny. I guess I got confused and thought you were saying that the two pictures of Alia were similar, and so I was like :-k

As for the molars and canines I wouldn't worry about it too much. I've heard of babies actually getting their molars first before any other teeth! I think as long as the canines come in eventually, then he'll be just fine. Probably just one fo those things that's so different depending on the child. :flower:

I agree with spiffy.. just like the ages are so different for when they get teeth the order is too.. :) Bryce only has 2 teeth yet and he is almost 1.. :)

lol i did make a post in the toddler section and they showed me a ghraph of averages babies get their teeth. And it does show that they acually do get their molars before their canines lol. I just feel off maybe because like you said rojo my daughter had only 2 teeth by the time she was one. So this is soo weird for me to see my son getting his 9th and 10th tooth lol. wow that sounds like alot lol

Alia has 7 teeth already, and at the rate they've been coming in lately, I wouldn't be surprised if she had about 9 or 10 by Jonathon's age, too!

its crazy because it seems like they are much older when they have teeth. Once jonathan got his first tooth at 5 months he didnt seem like a baby baby if that makes sense lol. Thank goodness jonathan isnt teething too bad this time around knock on wood lol

Thanks everyone :) And Pita it took me only 6 months to conceive Myles but me and my ex were DTD every single day.. sometimes twice a day.

If none of you were following the febuary testers, well, Im out for this month.
AF decided to show up 3 weeks early on the 9th (sunday morning) It was really devistating because at the begging of the month I though "If im not already pregnant at least I have all month to try!" but nope. :( Seems AF is just all over the place and now Im not really sure about what I should do. I was thinking about taking a natural suppliment (vitex) that apparent helps balance hormone levels so you ovulate regularly but I cant find any that is worth the price. Im thinking I might start trying to regulate myself (if I dont get my period next month, if I do then Ill just wait it out n see what happens) Ive been thinking about taking BC pills once a day once a month just to at least make myself ovulate. (like take 2 pills on the 9th every months etc) Im not sure if that will work or not though. I just feel very defeated this month

mii have you talked to your doctor?? It just sounds sooo confusing with your cycle. I wouldnt be able to deal with all of that i know for a fact. Maybe they have something that will help you or something else that is cheaper that can help you regulate. I heard ( i dont know if im right) but i heard that red raspberry leaf tea can help with your periods and such. I know its suppose to help strenthen the uterus. On the box i have it says that people who have irregular menstuation have drinkin this and it has helped alot. IDk just a suggestion xx

hehe thanks but I dislike tea. I can barely take a few sips without throwing it out. Myles does have his 18 month check up at the end of the month. so I think I will talk to my doctor about it then, he knows (or thinks) Im on the BC pill but Ill let him know that I haven't been on it in a while now (I dont go to the doctors very often lol) but I will bring it up for sure! And it is very frustrating, especially now since its showed up so early out of nowhere.. and it didnt start off light and build up oh no, when I got out of my shower it was just like BAM full blow period.

aww that is weird. I have never had one start just like that either.... i wish i had more advice to give you. I guess just keep trying and try not to stress about it. Easier said than done i know lol. But we will all be sending baby dust your way. I hope its not to long. You probably said this already im sorry if you did but when did you start ttc. Has it been a few month or is it recently?

Haha thanks :) I am not an easily stressed person (I mean I was moody on the day my period started but I think it was more just PMS hormones then anything!) and well I stopped my BC pill 6 months but we've only been NTNP the last 4 months. The only thing is (which is why I am not suprised that I haven't got pregnant yet besides the irregular periods) is that my OH works nights and Im at school/the salon all day so the only sexy time we get is on the weekends. (but I KNOW we dtd when I was ovulating this time I noticed a big change in my CM between the 25-27th in jan and that was on the weekend when we were together.) but I mean it took 6 months to conceive Myles and that was dtd on a daily basis. (different man though so)

Mii, as for the raspberry leaf tea, you can actually take it in capsule form (I can't stand tea either). I think Vitex might be a good place to start, though. I have an unopened bottle, actually, so it's too bad you don't just live down the street! :haha: But I got mine from an herbalist, but you can also get it odd Amazon. I just checked and you can get two bottles for $10 (although that's US, I'm not sure where you live). Either way, though, I think it would probably help you a lot to just take your basal body temperature for a cycle so you can get an idea of what your body is doing. That way, even if you don't get pregnant that month, at least AF would sneak up on you the way it did this time. Best of luck for next month! :flower:

Duejan, I agree, seeing them with teeth does make them look older! Although Alia didn't get her first tooth until she was 9 months old. But since those first teeth, her mouth has just been going crazy with them!

So today I get to see my brother who lives in California (so I don't see him often) and he's bringing my neice with him who I haven't seen since she was 11 months old (she's now almost 2!) so I'm pretty excited! :happydance:

Mii, I agree with Spiffy you can take the vitex in capsule form. I actually bought some for the same reason before getting pregnant but don't really know if it ever worked because I got pregnant end of November and started taking it earlier that month! :shrug:

I hope to catch up later but the last few days have been hectic for me! Sam felt crummy all weekend and all he wanted to do was cuddle and sleep. Poor guy! I think his fever has finally broke and he seems like he is getting better. He woke up before I left to work this morning and seemed happy and back to his normal self. :thumbup:

DH is back from his business trip, yay! :happydance: He was in CT and was there when they got dumped with all the snow this weekend! Flight got delayed, missed his last flight home on Sunday and had to stay in Salt Lake City for the night and came home yesterday morning! We are so happy to have him back! And I think he is happy to be back also... :haha:

Here is my 14 week bump picture! Feeling huge already but so in love with my bump! :cloud9:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 5
Rojo, I hope that the Clomid is going well and will be praying for a March BFP for you! :flower:

Pie, so sorry about your foot! I hope that it starts feeling better ASAP! I broke my foot 2 years ago...10 days before our wedding! :dohh: Try to stay off it as much as possible. :hugs:

Duejan, 12 hour shifts are a pain! I work 4 10's and it is so draining some days! :sleep: What do you do for work? Your daughter is adorable! And 4 already, time sure does fly!

Spiffy, I hope that you can get Alia's eating sorted out! Sam eats really good but the past few days with being sick he won't hardly eat a thing! I keep offering him his favorites and he still refuses them so its just been lots of milk.

Pita, I hope that your husband can get his act together and figure out what he wants to do...and be patient with you while you decide what is best for your family! :hugs:

Haking, your bump is adorable! And I'm glad Sam is starting to feel better, poor little guy. it's so hard to see them sick. I bet you're pretty happy to have your DH back home, and I bet he's happy to be back to warmer weather! That's funny that he had to stay in Salt Lake City, because that's where I live. If it had been you, I would have said, hey let's meet up and get some lunch or something! So keep that in mind if you ever get delayed in Salt Lake. :winkwink:

Here's my 16 week bump shot. :flower:

Attachments

• 16 weeks.jpg
    16 weeks.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 3
Aww love your bumps..

Thanks haking.. this week has been busy for us.. bryce is 1 on friday.. where did time go..

The clomid is going well have tonight and tom night left to take it.. so all is good.. got my opks in the mail today.. so all set to test away.. and get my eggo preggo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->