anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Spiffy, your bump is so cute! I feel like I went from nothing to a whole lot of something! :haha: BTW, I'll keep that mind next time I'm stranded in Salt Lake City. :winkwink:

Rojo, glad Clomid is going well. And Bryce will be 1 on Friday, that is so exciting! :thumbup: Can't wait to see birthday pics.

And only 5 weeks from today until our gender scan. :happydance:

Rojo, I'm so excited to see if the Clomid does the trick for you! Fingers crossed! :flower:

I know, Haking, I looked at your bump picture and thought, "Wow, she's really popped!" :haha: And it's going to be so fun! Pie will have her gender ultrasound, then the next week it will be mine, and then two weeks later it will be yours! I can't wait to find out what we're all having! :D

I second that on the capsule form for the tea Mii, I can't stand tea or coffee actually. Funnily enough DH and I have that in common which is handy. I think if you could find some way of naturally regulating your cycle that'd be great, cycles like that are bound to drive you crazy after a while!

Spiffy and HAKing, such gorgeous bumps! Yet again I'm failing to take any bump shots :dohh: I really should take some because I can't quite believe I'm now 18 weeks, where is the time going?!

Aw spiffy that's so lovely that you get to see your brother and your niece! Must be very hard to be far apart like that. I don't have any siblings, I'm an only child. That might be part of why I'd like to have a big family I suppose. I didn't feel that I missed out growing up but now it's just me and my mum (and DH, Noah and bean obviously) I kind of wish there were more of us around.

HAKing glad to hear that at least Sam's fever has broken and he's hopefully on the mend. And that you get DH back! My DH never goes away for work but can imagine I would miss him like mad if he did.

Great to hear that the clomid is under way rojo :thumbup: Fingers crossed for an imminent BFP! And oh my God, Bryce is nearly 1, wow! Hope you guys have loads of fun celebrating :flower:

Well I am now back on both feet! Thank goodness. I am hobbling, it is very sore still but it's a big improvement on the weekend when I could only hop or crawl. Only thing is we've been stuck indoors today and yesterday because I can't drive with the foot as it is, I drive an automatic and it's my right foot, the only one that does any work, so it's just not possible. Noah's been pretty good but I've been bored silly.

Over the weekend DH felt bean kick! :happydance: Couldn't quite believe it, I could feel him/her having a wriggle and said so, DH came over and put his hand on my belly. I said no way will you feel anything this early and then there was this really strong (for how far along I am) flick from inside and DH said oh wow! I felt that! He was delighted :cloud9:

Pie, I'm glad to hear that you're starting to recover, although I know how hard it is being cooped up in the house. :wacko: That's amazing that your DH felt the baby already! I started feeling Alia kick around 16 weeks and DH didn't feel her until 24 weeks! I hope it doesn't take as long this time, but the fact that I haven't even really felt this baby yet doesn't make that very likely, I guess.

Pie, glad to hear your foot is healing! :thumbup: And that is awesome that your DH got to feel the bean move. :happydance: I can't wait to start feeling ours...when did you start to feel this bean move?

Well I'd been feeling kind of 'squirmy' movement for a week or so I think, from 16-17 weeks. And then at 17 weeks I started to feel these tiny little flicks. In the past couple of days they've started to get stronger, which is when DH could feel it :flower:

I can't remember for the life of me how far along I was when I felt Noah, but I'm sure it was much further along!

Oh my gosh, adorable baby bumps! You ladies look so beautiful growing those babies!

Pie, so glad to hear that your foot is doing better! And that is so awesome that your hubby got to feel the baby move, that's a pretty special moment :cloud9:

Colin pulled himself up to standing all by himself the other day! Ahhh! :D

THanks ladies..

well when i do get preggo no finding out sex for me.. lol :) but im excited to hear all your bumps..

Oh Rojo, I dunno if I could ever do that! DH wants to wait but he knows I won't be able to. Maybe if I already had one of each like you and it was my 3rd and final I'd consider but it would be hard. Kudos to you for being able to wait!

Rojo, I really want to wait to find out the gender once I have a boy so that I already have boy and girl clothes and stuff ready to go. I think it will be really hard at that 20 week ultrasound to resist, but I want to do it at least once so I know what it's like. :flower:

Okay ladies, while we're talking about movement and such, I have a weird question for you. You know that feeling you get when the baby pushes their butt up against your stomach, and so you feel that pressure in that spot? Well, I've been getting that feeling every now and then for a couple of weeks now, but it's up above my uterus! Do you think I'm actually feeling my organs being pushed upwards?

LOL i did it with bryce.. and i only had a girl.. i loved not knowing.. and plan to do do it again..

Thanks for the reply guys!
and Is raspberry leaf tea capsules the same as Vitex? (because if it is I can get those for cheap here) but since im not in the usa buying them online is really expensive (its about 2- something $ for shipping (Ive checked a few sellers and its all pretty much the same)
I am going to talk to my doctor by the end of this month though. I just dont want anything overly filled chemicals you know? I want something natural that will work with my body which is why I was so excited about Vitex.
I am going to try and find some places near where I live that may sell Vitex if my doctor cant give me something. (because I dont want bc I want something that can regulate my cycles but still give me the chance to conceive.)

Rojo, that's awesome that you waited to find out with Bryce! I would like to know with my first boy though because I think I'll really have to rely on gifts from people to build up a supply of boy clothes, since we don't have a lot of money. :blush:

Mii, raspberry leaf tea and Vitex are different. But Vitex is sometimes called chaste tree berry, so maybe you could try looking it up by that and see if you have more success?

Spiffy, I'm not sure what it is that you're feeling inside. :shrug: I suppose that it could be the feeling of everything inside moving upwards. Pregnancy does weird things to your body. :haha:

I do know every morning that I wake up and didn't go pee during the night my uterus feels pushed up higher because my bladder is so full. I made DH feel last week and he was so weirded out! :rofl:

Nothing exciting going on here...wish it was Friday. The cold weather here has really got me feeling blah lately! I am ready for spring, flip flops and warm sunny days! :thumbup:

Hey ladies, it's been busy so I haven't been on in a bit.

What adorable bumps Haking and Spiffy!

Welcome Mii!

Pie - you have been on my mind. My thoughts and prayers are with you to make a good decision in the proper time for you and your family.

Rojo - good luck this month!

I saw where you were all talking about teeth earlier. I think Lilli is teething again as well. She had 8 teeth by 7 months but nothing since then. Now, the drool and constant finger chewing has come back....so, looks like we're in for some more. She's 9.5 months right now.

Haking, I'm guessing that it's just stuff being pushed upwards, but it sure weirds me out everytime, because I keep thinking it's the baby! Then I feel where the pressure is, and realize that it's above the baby. :dohh: It also sort of feels like Braxton Hicks, but if it was, that would be down lower, too, so who knows? :shrug: And I am so ready for spring, too! This winter is draaaaaging!

Lalila, that's crazy that Lilli had 8 teeth by 7 months! :shock: It's even weirder to me since Alia didn't get her first tooth until 9 months. But good luck with more coming in!

Babyhopes, what a cute little bean! :flower:

I too am ready for spring and summer.. soo tired of winter.. flip flops sound heavenly..

Happy Valentine's Day! <3

Hope everyone is well!

Rojo, was last night your last night of the Clomid? If so, when do you start testing with OPKs?

Babyhopes, lovely US picture! :cloud9:

Lalilia, hope you're doing well. It was good to hear from you. :flower:

I'm stuck at work today and tomorrow so no Vday plans till Saturday. But I am super looking forward to our date night! :happydance: We decided instead of going out to a stuffy dinner we would go jeeping out in the hills where we live. We did that when we first started dating and haven't since so I'm really looking forward to it. :thumbup: Just a little one-on-one time will be nice while the MIL watches Sam.

Do you ladies have any plans tonight? :flower:

Well, tonight we're going out to dinner with my dad and my brother, so it won't be romantic, but we didn't want to pass up an offer for dinner because my dad doesn't take us out very often! :haha: However, I am meeting up with DH for lunch today, so that will be our Valentine's meal instead of dinner. Plus, tomorrow we're celebrating our 2nd anniversary, so Valentine's day is just a bonus. :winkwink:

However, I have to tell you all how sweet my DH is and share this picture. When I woke up this morning, there were hand made little hearts with love notes written on them all down the hallway and up the stairs leading to a beautiful red rose. :cloud9:

Attachments

• Valentine's Day 2013.jpg
    Valentine's Day 2013.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79