anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Awww spiffy that is sooo sweet.. :)

Haking yep last night was last night.. Im starting to test on saturday.. dr said to start on monday.. but it only takes 3 days to not affect the opks so im starting on saturday.. dtd everyother day as instructed by the dr.. so fxed it will work this month... :) Should ovulate sometime next week.. its 5-9 ish days after your last dose.. so we will see.. :) will keep you all posted..

Happy vday everyone..

No plans for us.. decorating and cleaning for Bryce's bday party tomorrow night.. Cant believe he will be 1 tomorrow..

Spiffy, that is so sweet of your DH! Its those little things that make you smile. :thumbup:

DH got me new perfume which was thoughtful since I'm nearly out. I've got his gift all planned and I am going to his work on my lunch to stick it in his car so he sees it when he heads home! I LOVE to surprise him! :happydance:

Rojo, I really have a good feeling about this month for you! I think it is perfect that you will start testing on Saturday. :thumbup:

Spiffy that was so sweet of your DH! My OH got me a box of my favourite chocolates and an outfit I'd been wanting for Parker (apparently I'm hard to buy for lol). I didn't get him anything cos we'd agreed beforehand that we both wouldn't :blush:

Rojo hope the clomid does it's job and you get your BFP this cycle!

HAKing hope you have a good time with your DH :D

hi ladies!!

Wow great bumps haking and spiffy. I will post mine but unfortunatly i can only see it while laying down lol but tell me if you ladies think there is something forming lol.

Haking im glad to see sam is feeling better xx that is great news. Happy vday to you too! i think thats such a great idea about suprising your oh.

Spiffy that is soo sweet of your dh to do that for you awww. I hope you have fun with you family tonight

Rojo: Cant believe your little baby is going to be one. It stll just doesnt slow down lol I too have a good feeling about this month. Hopefully the clomid works first time!!!

shelli i didnt get my dh anything either. I never really do lol. Well i do cook him a nice dinner but thats it he always gets me stuff

babyhopes: what a beautiful scan photo!!

lalila: that is isane 8 teeth by 7 months goodness. How did she handle that?

as for me well im afficially 11 weeks yay! i cant believe there are soo many gender scans coming up! i cant wait to hear what everyone is having!!! Today my dh got me some roses and my favorate chocolate. I will cook him his favorite dinner enchiladas rojas lol. I dont mind because i love it too lol.

Oh i forgot to mention i am a certified nursing assistant. I work with the elderly who need 24 hour care. Let me tell you i get sooo exhausted. I asked if i could be a 8 hour yesterday because i just was soo tired. My lip was starting to twitch witch is a sign a fatigue for me.

I think everyone can join in with this. I want to see everyones bump when they were pregnant with previouse los. Even those who have 2. What do you think?like the about to pop pics lol.

034.jpghere is my 11 week bump let me know what you ladies think

lol i will look for my bump pic with bryce.. didnt do it with my dd..

Here is my 12 week bump and 37 week full term bump with bryce.. :) 37 was the last one i had.. cuz i delivered at 38 on the dot.. lol

Attachments

• 12 week bump bryce.jpg
    12 week bump bryce.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 1
  • me full term bryce.jpg
    me full term bryce.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 1
aww rojo i love the pics xx such a cute perfect bump for 37 weeks!! Im going to upload mine and i will post them

It sounds like you ladies had a good time yesterday with your hubbys. :flower: We had a good time at lunch and then with my dad and brother at dinner. (Eating out is my biggest weakness. It just ALWAYS sounds better than whatever I have in the kitchen! :haha:)

Okay, so I have to tell you about the crazy thing that happened yesterday! So I went to hang out with my friend and her son (he's one month younger than Alia), and I knew they were TTC this month (since she just get her period back last month), so I asked if she had tested, and she said yes, but it was negative, and she had felt depressed about it all morning. She was expecting her period that day, so she figured that she should have had a positive by then. I sympathized with her and tried to give her hope ("You don't know when you ovulated, so you may not even be late yet" and "you might have had late implantation") but she was still feeling down. So skip to about an hour later when I ask to use the bathroom. As I go in, I see her test in the trash from that morning, and think "Oh, what a familiar sight!" but that's it. Then, as I'm leaning over to grab some toilet paper, I glance at the test again, this time closer, and I swear I see something on it. So I pull it out and sure enough, there's a faint second line! I say faint, but you could easily see it from arm's length and it had color. So I leave the bathroom and as I'm walking out I say, "I know I'm the biggest snoop in the world, but how long did you wait before throwing this test away?" She says, "I don't know, about 30 seconds, why?" (Obviously, she's not a true POAS addict :haha:). So I show her the line, and she gets a little excited but doesn't want to get her hopes up, so she takes another one in about a half an hour, and sure enough, it was positive!

So Ladies, I actually got to tell another women that she was pregnant before she even knew! :rofl: She told me that if I hadn't caught it that she probably would have been clueless for weeks, because she had decided that she must just be having a crazy postpartum cycle and was going to wait it out!

Anyway, here's some bump pics from my last pregnancy, Duejan. 12 weeks and 36 weeks (my last bump pic because I thought I'd be taking a 40 week picture for sure!) and I'm even wearing the same shirt! :) And for the record, I can definately see your bump starting! :happydance:

Attachments

• (3) Twelve Weeks.JPG
    (3) Twelve Weeks.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 1
  • (9) Thirty-Six Weekssmall.jpg
    (9) Thirty-Six Weekssmall.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 1
My lttle boy is 1 today. :)I cant believe it hope you all have a great weekend.. :)

Happy Birthday to Bryce! :cake: Hope you have a fun weekend, Rojo!

Spiffy, I love eating out too but we don't go out much to save money so when we do go its always fun! You're bump pictures are cute from last pregnancy. :thumbup: I didn't take too many pictures, sadly. I was so sick in the beginning until 16 weeks and then the rest of the time I felt so fat I hated how I looked. This time I plan to document a lot more and take lots of pictures!

That is totally cute that you got to tell you're friend she was pregnant before she even knew! She is lucky you used her bathroom. :haha:

DueJan, I can definitely see a bump forming! :happydance:

AFM, the weather is supposed to be super nice this weekend so I'm so looking forward to spending some family time together outside! We have an appointment to get our taxes done in the morning and then I want to take Sam to the park afterwards. And maybe I can talk DH into taking us out to breakfast! :winkwink:

Rojo: Happy birthday Bryce!!! aww i hope you all have a wonderful day!!!

spiffy: That is soo funny about your friend. I wish that could happen with one of my friends lol. Beautiful bump with Alia xx

Haking: That sounds like a fun day. I acually love doing my taxes for the refund lol. We are going monday to do all of that. I hope the weather is nice maybe we can go to dinner that evening. I cant wait for warm weather to show up. I hate being cooped up inside. It kinda depresses me. But i think about when the weather does finally warm up i can start walking again and taking the kids to the park. I might take natalia to the pool tonight. But well see lol. She been asking forever. I think i gave birth to two fish instead of two babies lol. My son crys when we take him out of the bath lol

not much going on for me today. I found some pics from my other pregnancys. Bare with my give me a min to get them downloaded

005.jpg 41 weeks with my daughter. Gained 65lbs :blush:

DSC_0651[1].jpg 38 weeks with my son. He was born at 39 weeks:flower:

Duejan, your bump pics are adorable! And wow, you looked like you had a basketball under your shirt with Bryce! I guess the "all out front" wives tale about boys was true for you. :winkwink:

Haking, I hope you get to enjoy some warm weather. I would LOVE some of that! *sigh* :haha:

Duejan, you're bump pictures are cute! I love the one with Johnathan in the snow! :thumbup:

Spiffy, I'll try send some warm weather your way :winkwink:...although, it looks like its gonna get cold again next week so I wanna take advantage of it while I can!

thanks spiffy and haking. lol yea that was the night of my babyshower. Snowing like crazy lol. The town was filled with christmas lights so i thought it would be perfect lol. Spiffy i know its funny how my belly looks like that huh. I never though it would i took a pic from the front veiw and its soo round too like a basketball. Too bad i have stretchmarks like a road map from natalias pregnancy otherwise i would love to show it off lol
Anyone know when pie is getting her gender scan?

Pie's ultrasound is February 27th, if I'm not mistaken, so only 12 more days! :D

awww i cant wait for knw what everyones having. Im going to be the last one lol. First will with pie then you spiffy then haking then me lol

(Eating out is my biggest weakness. It just ALWAYS sounds better than whatever I have in the kitchen! :haha:)
LOL Me too! I love to eat out, it's pretty much my favorite thing. I'd rather spend money doing that than anything else. For Christmas I asked my mom for money so I could go eat at a restaurant :haha:

That is such a cute story about finding your friend's hpt and getting to tell her that she's pregnant!

Oh rojo, can't believe your little guy is 1! Hope he has a great birthday!

Beautiful bump pictures, Ladies!

We went team yellow when I was pregnant with Colin. It was so awesome when he was born and I saw he was a boy :cloud9: Although I'd probably still feel that way if he had been a girl lol! It was just really fun to wait until the day of birth to find out the gender.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->