anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

awww i cant wait for knw what everyones having. Im going to be the last one lol. First will with pie then you spiffy then haking then me lol
I think I'm in between Spiffy and HAKing! (But you're still last... LOL).

Spiffy, that is so sweet what your husband did. And how funny that you got to tell your friend she's pregnant. Obviously not a POAS addict! Hahaha!

Happy birthday, Bryce!!! Yay!! Hope the party was a hit!

Well, I had a check-up on Friday, and everything is great. Got to hear baby's heartbeat again, and it was around 160 this time as well. Baby was moving around this time, and the doctor had to "chase" it with the doppler. I can't believe my next u/s is only 18 days away! I made a ticker for it; I'm so excited! :)

EDIT: I'm looking for bump pics to post! I didn't take them weekly like some of you all, so I've got see what I can find. :)

there is no way i can catch up, but wanted to say i miss you all! its been crazy busy around here and im trying to make sure my kids get school completed by the end of the school year. we may be a little behind :wacko:

i think i o'ed today even though its cd19. never been so late for me. i guess bfing will do that though. i was starting to think i wouldnt at all so i cant complain!

cant wait to find out all the genders of the LO's :happydance:

Okay, I found some!

The first two are around 18-19 weeks. The second one is with my SIL (she's on the left), who was due three days after me!

The second one is from exactly 39 weeks, with a different SIL who was due about 5 weeks after me (I'm on the left). It's fuzzy b/c yet another SIL took it with her phone. I'm soooooo huuuuuuge! And my boobs look super weird, but those are the pics I've got. I need to take more (and better ones) this time around!

Attachments

• Ozzy 18-19 weeks.jpg
    Ozzy 18-19 weeks.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Ozzy 18-19 weeks (3).jpg
    Ozzy 18-19 weeks (3).jpg
    30 KB · Views: 3
  • Ozzy 39 weeks.jpg
    Ozzy 39 weeks.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 4
THanks ladies.. :) we had a fabulous day.. :) did party on friday night, and sat morning and then sat night was dh's work party.. was busy.. today has been housework.. like laundry lol and need to do some school work.. :)

Got a high on the cbfm.. neg opks yet but they are getting darker.. :)

harley i forgot that you were up there too and you know who else is before me is babyhopes lol she will be before me too ha. LOVE your bump pics!! glad to see you are doing well.

What do you all think you are having? Any just gut feelings?

Rojo im glad you all had a nice time. I really am. I think your O time will be soon. Good luck this month i cant wait!!

Hi blessed. Get to dtd lol. Nice to hear from you!!

Not much going on today listen to los heartbeat on doppler today it was 156 bpm. Worked yesterday and today. Going to do our taxes tomorrow. Yay i cant wait for the refund !!

Harley and Blessed, it's good to hear from both of you! Harley, your gender ultrasound is only 2 days after mine! (March 6th, right? Not sure if I did my math right :blush:). Your bump pics are adorable! Still waiting for a pic from this pregnancy, though...:winkwink:

Blessed, I hope you caught the eggy! And I hope everything goes smoothly with homeschooling. I've only ever taught in public schools, but I know how stressful it is to get everything in with the time that you have. :wacko:

Duejan, that's great that you're finding the baby so well with your Doppler! I tried to listen a few days ago and my battery died right then. I need to replace it, but first I have to find our batteries.

As for me, I had my first Braxton Hicks contraction today. I can't remember when they started with Alia, but I had a lot of them, so I'm wondering if I'll get more this time. I'm still waiting to feel the baby for sure. Little stinker better get moving! :growlmad: :haha:

spiffy: i remember my bh started earlier with my son then they did with my daughter. I think somewhere around 18 weeks i started feeling the tightening.

You know i find my doppler better then the doctors. There was like screeching and making all this noise you could barley hear the heartbeat. I bought mine used on craigslist for 20 bucks. And its been the best investment i have boughten i think lol. I hate that right when you think your about to find it and your batteries die.. But i know i wont use it much later on when i can feel the baby move. Only when i am having a lazy baby or something.

Tomorrow is your aniversary yay congrats!!!!! what are you going to do?

Glad the party went well, Rojo. Fun times!

Spiffy, you did your math correctly; my scan is on March 6th!. So funny that our scans are two days apart. Makes sense, I guess, since our due dates are only three days apart!

And I'm working on getting a bump pic soon. I have a cute dress I want to wear for it but I need to wash it first. Tee hee.

Duejan, I'm predicting another boy. Don't know why, but I guess I've got a 50/50 chance of being right! It might be that I'm trying to prepare myself mentally for a boy since I think deep down I want a girl and don't want to seem disappointed if it's a boy. But it's so silly; I know that no matter what I "want" now, I'm not going to care once the baby actually comes. I'll be ecstatic no matter what.

harley have you felt any movement yet? That how i kind felt when i had my ds. Deep down i knew he was a boy but i kept saying girl so that i wouldnt be disapointed. But you never know like you said you have a 50 percent change of being right lol

Yes, I think I'm starting to feel baby. It's still hard to tell, but sometimes it feels like it just HAS to be baby fluttering and not gas. Ha! But about a week ago, I was napping in our bed with Ozzy, and I decided to roll over and see if I could still lie on my stomach for a while. Just after I flipped over, I felt a kick! I'm sure I only felt it because I was putting extra pressure on my belly, and I didn't stay that way because it was too uncomfortable, but it was so nice to feel a FOR SURE baby movement!

aww i cant eait to feel movement again. That i think is the best part of pregnancy lol besides getting a baby at the end

Same! I'm excited for kicks instead of flutters. :) I especially loved how eventually I didn't even have to count kicks, I just knew when it was about time for him to move. I would think, "Hey, it's about time; he should move soon" and two minutes later he would wake up and kick me! It was nice to be kind of "in tune" with him even before he was born. :)

I think I'm kind of an oddity, because I actually want the same gender again, but I'm going to be thrilled if I have a boy, too. I think the main reason I want another girl is because I never had a sister growing up, and would love for Alia to have one, especially so close in age. Only two more weeks left until I get to find out! :D

I'm sure that I've probably felt baby move once or twice, but I just haven't had anything definite enough to say for sure. I was 16+5 weeks with Alia when I got my first "for sure" movement, so I was really expecting to have felt this baby by now, especially since its the second time around and I know what to look for. I might just have an awkwardly placed placenta or a lazy baby. My fear though, is that this baby will be measuring behind at my 20 week ultrasound, because when my OB was measuring my fundal height at 16 weeks, she said, "Yep, you're measuring right on at 15 weeks." So I don't know if she meant to say 16 weeks or if she thought I was only 15 weeks. Since Alia had IUGR, it makes me worry that it'll happen again, but if I'm already measuring behind, then it would be a much worse case of it than with Alia. But I'm trying not to worry about it too much.

I feel like we are having a girl. Maybe part of it is because I really want one but I still feel like maybe I need to start preparing myself mentally for a boy since it is very possible. I think the whole getting pregnant on or near O day was true with Sam for a boy but with this one I'm not 100% when we got pregnant. Do any of you with boys find this was true for you?

I'm glad you are able to find the baby so well with your doppler, Duejan! I looked for ours this morning and couldn't find it at first, went pee:blush: and there she was! :happydance:

Harley, it's good to hear from you again! And can't wait for your bump picture!!!:thumbup:

I have been feeling small flutters lately so I hoping some good kicks are around the corner. I agree, being pregnant and feeling the baby kick is the best feeling! :cloud9:

Rojo, I'm glad you had a fun weekend an Bryce's party went well! Looking forward to pictures!

AFM, we had a good weekend. Went to get our taxes done but DH needs to get a few more things together before they can finish them! Took Sam to the park and got some good pictures. I'll have DH upload them so I can post some. :thumbup: then we just went out for dinner in the evening just the two of us which was kinda nice thought I missed putting Sam to bed. Today is my day off without DH so he's all mine on Mondays! :happydance:

Hey ladies.. here a few pics.. i have more i need to upload from my camera.. :) it was a great weekend.. busy but fun.. :)

I should be oing this week.. so will hopefully be joining the beg of march lol.. :happydance: im hoping to o in about 2 days lol.. but could still be 4 days.. we will see.. soon though.. dtd everyother night so i know were covered that way.. started on vday.. :)

Cant wait to find out what your all having.. Im honestly wanting another girl.. as is my dd.. :)

Attachments

• 164399_579095035452717_902419976_n.jpg
    164399_579095035452717_902419976_n.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 5
  • bryce.jpg
    bryce.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 4
  • house.jpg
    house.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 6
Haking, when we got pregnant with Alia, we were having sex every single day of the month (we were still considered newlyweds, after all :blush:), so I don't buy into the Shettles Method. After all, if you had sex two days before O and then had sex the day of O, wouldn't those spermies from the first time be waiting right there for the egg while the second set of spermies were still making their way up the fallopian tube? :shrug: Either way, I hope you get your girlie. ;)

Rojo, it looks like Bryce had a great birthday! And only one more day until O day! :happydance: Go spermies, go! :spermy:

Here are a few pictures from our day at the park! O:)

https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/6A4BE7CD-EB08-4569-AC6A-41F2FBC5866B-3677-0000033F0936F29C_zpsed7c3204.jpg

https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/B656AA33-2CC9-463A-A396-AA3CCF8E4509-3677-0000033E3DF980D1_zps85c00698.jpg

https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/DADAE72A-43D5-470A-95DD-84557BD908FC-3677-0000033E3964A240_zps2b11474d.jpg

https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/AA01D4C2-366E-4D43-A13B-BB16D2EFA8D3-3677-0000033E35ABD135_zps3f53d79d.jpg
He was so proud of himself! :cloud9:
https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/56DB9DEC-7C55-470C-A5E0-0D91EBD9CC84-3677-0000033E31F5D8A4_zps9ef1da12.jpg

https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/A856D251-C8F3-4DC4-BEE4-6BEB74F546E0-3677-0000033E2D0CEEB7_zps4291ccb4.jpg

https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/C5FBC099-91A1-418B-945E-DF7C545CF628-3677-0000033E285D8D8D_zps792f0c63.jpg

Yea, I agree Spiffy! So hard to really ever know if those theories work. Though, the Shettles Method worked for Sam, in a way. Only 27 more days until our gender US! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Rojo, love the birthday pictures! So glad you guys had fun, and yay for 1 day till O! Get :sex:

THanks ladies.. im hoping its only one more day though it could be 3.. :) still not long.. dtd everyother night.. so fxed..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->