anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Hiya Pilette!! how are you doing?:flower:
awww thankyou blessedmoma:cloud9: that means a lot!!
Spiffy good to hear that shes back to her best and hasnt lost any weight....she must have built up a nice strong immune system fighting that off!:cloud9:

He's 8 so a big boy compared to my lil one and very 'knowing' so theres no pulling the wool over his eyes he understands the situation. Thats cool were very honest with him but my heart hurts for him as he misses his dad a lot,and as a young child to be caught up in 'adult' situations i wish he lived with us instead lol but thats selfish isnt it?lol

As for me i have been using ovulation tests all week and it seems i ovulated on yesterday so we have been covering our bases all week when we could fit it in lol...just got to wait now but to be honest i dnt think it has happened- dunno why but i have been feeling a bit down past few days think it could be hormones but i dnt reckon its gna help with conception?maybe im just a bit to supersitious :dohh:
testing or af in july!bring it onnnnnn!!
xxx

:hugs: to you ez. No reason why it hasn't happened! I know what you mean though, I always get feelings on things and can't shake them off, I'm a bit superstitious too.
I'm going to see 'my' psychic on Tuesday, I've been a couple of times before and she's amazingly accurate so I'm very excited about it.

ez- i dont think thats selfish at all. in fact quite the opposite. you obviously love him and therefore want whats best for him! i hope this is the month for you hun. sounds like you hit the right time:flower:

i cant wait to see some bfp's in here!!!!

:hugs:
I'm doing okay, thanks for asking, Blessed. :flower: We took LO to the pediatrician the other day because she was breathing really weird (like a raspy, gasping sort of sound) and they said she has a viral infection (so not teething after all) and they had to give her a dose of steroids to keep her airway open enough for her to breath.

These past few days have been hard, but at least she seems to be doing a little better now. She wasn't drinking very much milk, and now she's suddenly guzzling it! I think it's a good sign. :thumbup:

:flower: Hiya ladies sorry havent been around in about a week my lil one caught a cold (all these weather changes one minute its summer nxt its winter) so i been caught up with him even tho im always logged in to bnb on my fone i havent had a chance to reply. Hes better now :thumbup: i SO glad because when hes ill my heart cant take it!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: omg spiffy your poor little bubby! how is she doing now? was her weight affected or anything? i really hope she back to herself.

xxx
aww hope ur little one is better soon hun xx :hugs:

Youngwife- My friend's baby is 15 months old, and she's 11 weeks pregnant. I have another friend is is pregnant right now and her kids will be 15 months apart. She complains about how close her babies will be, but she doesn't know that I actually envy her. :blush:

Pielette, Welcome to our obsession! :haha:

Babydust, we want at least 4 kids, maybe 6, and have even talked about having 8! (Now do you see why I want to get on with it?) :haha:

Wow spiffy well wouldnt you be blessed if you end up with 8! Deffo can see why u wanna get things going gna have to remind you OH about that and your ticking clock:blush:
For me well oh has a child from a previous relationship so all in all we will have a total of 5!- well that is the plan. Im never gna go on birth control again ive been off it for a few years now it really didnt agree with me was awful stuff:wacko:and my OH is not getting the snip for a good few years so we'll see how many we have:winkwink: we just love the idea of having our brood of children surrounding us! thats real pride and love at its purest our lo now brings us so much joy i couldnt just have 2 kids now.
Having children is quite addictive :haha:

Aww that end of your message is just the sweetest thing!! I agree i for sure wouldnt be satisfied with just one. how was it your partner having a kid prevously did it not bther you not being the first to have his baby?

Yeah no it did not bother me in the slightest. When we first met he told me within his first few sentences that he had a child from a previous relationship, so i made the choice when we got serious and took on the 'whole package" lol hes child is part of him and i love them.
Also he had him when he was younger so he didn't indulge in his babyhood as much as our baby now so he says its like first time experience plus im breast-feeding and his other son was bottle feed and didnt co-sleep so its different in many ways.
Being a step-parent is hard to figure out for all of us but were slowly getting there (a bitter ex doesn't help tho) i don't really consider myself to be his parent in any way(I wouldnt want my son calling anyone else there 'parent" in any way) i consider myself to be a trusted adult that he can always rely on, talk to an have fun with. I treat him like a son but leave the disaplining side to my OH and my OH makes sure that his child respects me.
xxx

aww wow you sound like a great stepparent its so good hes really lucky to have u! x

Spiffy good to hear that shes back to her best and hasnt lost any weight....she must have built up a nice strong immune system fighting that off!:cloud9:

He's 8 so a big boy compared to my lil one and very 'knowing' so theres no pulling the wool over his eyes he understands the situation. Thats cool were very honest with him but my heart hurts for him as he misses his dad a lot,and as a young child to be caught up in 'adult' situations i wish he lived with us instead lol but thats selfish isnt it?lol

As for me i have been using ovulation tests all week and it seems i ovulated on yesterday so we have been covering our bases all week when we could fit it in lol...just got to wait now but to be honest i dnt think it has happened- dunno why but i have been feeling a bit down past few days think it could be hormones but i dnt reckon its gna help with conception?maybe im just a bit to supersitious :dohh:
xxx

hey hun i hope whatever was making you down has resoved itself? xx

im justwaiting for af to finish then i will be dtd every other day! how often do u ladies dtd to make a baby? x i cant wait too be pregnant but i am sick of hearin ppls opinion when they say " we better be waiting years before trying for another" i wont tell anyone till the babys born this time round lol

im justwaiting for af to finish then i will be dtd every other day! how often do u ladies dtd to make a baby? x i cant wait too be pregnant but i am sick of hearin ppls opinion when they say " we better be waiting years before trying for another" i wont tell anyone till the babys born this time round lol

We dtd almost every night, although lastnight I passed out watching Prison Break :haha: and the night before it was OH who wasn't into it! :dohh: We don't dtd just to get pregnant though, we've just always been this way. There is the odd night we don't get any! :blush: We'll be happy whenever it happens but we're not desperate for another... We really are just NTNP. :cloud9:

I'm just waiting on AF, she was due yesterday and I've been cramping so who knows?! :winkwink: I might test Monday or at least buy some £1 ones on Monday... just incase!

GL this cycle!! :flower:

I... don't remember how often we DTD when TTC for our daughter.
I can't wait to be pregnant either but I am not really looking forward to telling my husband's side of the family.
All my friends and family will be thrilled (well, maybe not my grandparents but the important family members!) for us - in fact I've already told my mom that we are NTNP :blush:
But DH's side... Well... Yeah. They were cautiously happy when we told them about being pregnant the first time. This time, they'll be even more cautious, I'm sure!

We did it every 2-3 days after AF stopped :)

we get the same responses when we are pregnant again. everyone makes it sound like we are doing something horrible. :nope: you just have to decide whats more important i think. to us, its worth any negative comment for the beautiful child we get :cloud9:

we get the same responses when we are pregnant again. everyone makes it sound like we are doing something horrible. :nope: you just have to decide whats more important i think. to us, its worth any negative comment for the beautiful child we get :cloud9:

I'm sure they'll be worried because they already worry (unfounded, but they are DH's parents) about us and money and such. Which is funny, because we are actually better with money than they are!
And we're not being irresponsible - we're not just having a million babies and hoping for the best. We're finishing our family - we've always said we'd have two kids with a close age gap.
DH has a good, reliable steady income. We have a good car and a decent place to live. Our first child is happy and healthy!
I can't wait to be pregnant again.

I got 2 BFNs :nope: I know I had been NTNP and laid back about it either way but now that my hopes were up I am so sad. I worry was the previous BFP leftover hormones from the birth, or was I pregnant and miscarried? :cry:

That sounds like far too nice a dream to just be a dream Spiffy!

Ooh good luck Chez! Hope the witch stays far away...

Poor little poorly bubbas, glad to hear your LO is better now ez. How old is your stepson? I can imagine it must be hard to take on someone's child but I bet it's so worth it.

I was wondering, what cycle day are we all on? Could get exciting when we get to various points :flower: I'm on CD10 today. Smear test later today.

Babydust, my LO is doing much better. In fact, I'd say she's back to her happy litte self. :) Fortunately her weight didn't seem to be affected (or at least the Pediatrician didn't mention it), though she still hasn't hit 12 pounds (but she's always been small).

Pielette, if only it weren't a dream! Because of it, I took a test this morning (in case it was a sign :haha:) but it was bfn.

Oh, and I'm on CD 32. No AF yet, but then again, my last cycle was 50 days, so I'm hoping this one won't go as long.

xxx

hey hun i hope whatever was making you down has resoved itself? xx

:flower::hugs: Hiya hun Youngwife! hope your well! thanx for asking yh i had a couple of days where i just felt really poo! I think it was hormones because im back to myself now, hope i dnt feel like that again for a while but i just keep telling myself "happy mum, happy baby" i got so much to be thankful for.
Youngwife so you just finished your af...building up to ovulation for you..good luck hope u catch that eggy:happydance:
Is it poss to get EWCM AFTER ovulation? because i had so today a lil bit i tested on an ovulation test just in case but it was negative>Phew because i know that ovulation was thursday! i dnt wanna have missed it.....

:hugs: Pilette hunny! I must agree i am a bit superstisious like i got the feeing that it didnt happen for me this month, like a gut feeling i dunno:wacko:hope im proven wrong lol
So how accurate is your physic? has she told you anything in detail before that has happened? I've never been to one or know anything about physics...would be interesting to hear your opinion! i hope she tells you something really cool:happydance:

xxx

I agree blessed momma. none of nobody's buisness what we do when it comes to our family- thankfully my family LOVE babys the more the better (large fam) and anyway even if they did have a negative response i wouldnt give a toss as far as im concerned they dont clothe, pay our bils or feed us> we take care of our own very well
Choosing to have a baby is a Personal decision its disrespectful for people to look down on you for doing so family or not. POO to them lol:winkwink:

I got 2 BFNs :nope: I know I had been NTNP and laid back about it either way but now that my hopes were up I am so sad. I worry was the previous BFP leftover hormones from the birth, or was I pregnant and miscarried? :cry:

:hugs:im sorry futuremama thats so sad hun,maybe you should go to the docs just so they can check you out and get you back on track in terms of conceiving. maybe they'll give you a bloodtest to make sure:hugs:
xxx

I agree blessed momma. none of nobody's buisness what we do when it comes to our family- thankfully my family LOVE babys the more the better (large fam) and anyway even if they did have a negative response i wouldnt give a toss as far as im concerned they dont clothe, pay our bils or feed us> we take care of our own very well
Choosing to have a baby is a Personal decision its disrespectful for people to look down on you for doing so family or not. POO to them lol:winkwink:

amen, i agree completely! we take very good care of our children and have full faith that if God creates them He will provide :thumbup: we started getting comments around our 5th child. i guess 4 was ok lol.

futuremama- im so sorry! my heart goes out to you hun :hugs:

People always have far too many opinions for my liking blessedmomma! I don't see what the problem is if you have enough room in your house and your heart for lots of kids and what a blessing. All of a sudden when you become pregnant it's like you're public property. Bah!

I'm sorry futuremama :hugs: Like ez says maybe a trip to the doctor might be a good idea?

She's incredibly accurate ez, trying to think of all the things she's told me - that I will one day have a writing career (that's all I want to do!), that we would have a beautiful winter wedding (the snow was inches deep on the ground), that we would have a legal battle for compensation (got food poisoning on honeymoon), that I would have a fantastic birth (I did) and Noah would be a chilled out happy baby (he most definitely is). She's told me before that I would have 3 bubbas, I'd be delighted if that's true because 3 is my goal.

There's a few things I want to know this time, we're trying to sell our flat so I want to know how long it's going to take. I also want to know when bubba no. 2 will come and hear from my nanny and grandad, I only lost my nanny in February this year :cry:

Finally my dad has turned into a *******, excuse my French, so I want to know if and when he'll get his comeuppance and that my mum will be ok.

In other news, I didn't get to DTD last night cos my DH was feeling a bit funny :nope: Bit gutted and I think I'm nearing ovulation cos my CM has changed, so very much hoping we get to BD tonight. I do find it hard to chill out when I'm swimmer-less and the egg is on her way :haha:

Hey ladies! :flower: Wow, I was gone a few days, and it seems like I missed a lot! AF started this morning, making last month's cycle 34 days, so MUCH better than the month before. I was afraid that I wasn't even ovulating, but now that's I've had a somewhat normal cycle, I think I am. Yay! :happydance:

Blessed, I totally understand. I think both of our families will support our decision if we have a lot of kids, but I know there will always be people who give their opinion when it isn't asked for. But it sounds like you have the right attitude about it. :thumbup:

Future, I'm sorry to hear about the BFNs. Sending hugs. :hugs:

Youngwife, when we concieved our DD, we were BDing every day from the end of one period to the start of the next! The great thing about that was, I never had to worry about when I was ovulation! :winkwink:

Oh, and Pielette, make sure you jump your OH tonight. Don't let that eggy escape! :haha:

People always have far too many opinions for my liking blessedmomma! I don't see what the problem is if you have enough room in your house and your heart for lots of kids and what a blessing. All of a sudden when you become pregnant it's like you're public property. Bah!

I'm sorry futuremama :hugs: Like ez says maybe a trip to the doctor might be a good idea?

She's incredibly accurate ez, trying to think of all the things she's told me - that I will one day have a writing career (that's all I want to do!), that we would have a beautiful winter wedding (the snow was inches deep on the ground), that we would have a legal battle for compensation (got food poisoning on honeymoon), that I would have a fantastic birth (I did) and Noah would be a chilled out happy baby (he most definitely is). She's told me before that I would have 3 bubbas, I'd be delighted if that's true because 3 is my goal.

There's a few things I want to know this time, we're trying to sell our flat so I want to know how long it's going to take. I also want to know when bubba no. 2 will come and hear from my nanny and grandad, I only lost my nanny in February this year :cry:

Finally my dad has turned into a *******, excuse my French, so I want to know if and when he'll get his comeuppance and that my mum will be ok.

In other news, I didn't get to DTD last night cos my DH was feeling a bit funny :nope: Bit gutted and I think I'm nearing ovulation cos my CM has changed, so very much hoping we get to BD tonight. I do find it hard to chill out when I'm swimmer-less and the egg is on her way :haha:

Wow Pilette thats incredible! Gosh if shes that accurate i need her number! lol please tell me how you get on with her on tuesday:flower: sorry about your nanny, i lost my grandad over ten years ago and its still hurts deeply so :hugs: to you...i hope you hear from them and that gives you comfort.
BTW what do you like to write?
As for me well waiting to see if AF comes....should be next week just sitting tight really>
Spiffy thats welcomed news i hope your cycles stay like this and you can 'predict' it a bit more!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"