anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Whew! I'm glad I wasn't the only one with a baby off schedule! As I laid there awake at 2:45am I kept wondering, what did I do different to cause this?! :haha: Hopefully tonight our babies will be back to their normal sleeping schedules!

As good of a sleeper Sam is, I sometime wonder how I'm gonna manager a newborn and him...like if the baby waking will cause him to wake! Sometimes the thought of it makes me nervous...:wacko:

Oooh, Spiffy! So exciting that you felt baby move!

HAKing, I wonder about that too. Looks like the age gap between our LO's is going to be very similar. I still don't know what the sleeping arrangements will be like once baby is ready to move out of a bassinet next to our bed. We only have two bedrooms right now, so if we are still in the same place, then Ozzy will have to share a room with his little brother or sister. I really hope this baby is a good a sleeper as Ozzy usually is!

hope the kiddos sleep better tonight ladies :)

spiffy- love the dream!!! :haha:

pie- im so sorry you have to go through all that :hugs: i hope you find it in your heart to forgive him, even if you never have him in your life again :flower: and yay for your new home!!!!

rojo- :coffee: c'mon o!!!

wow ladies i love all the chit chat today!!!

Pie i am soo sorry to hear about your dad. I think i would feel the same as you if i was in your situation. It would take a while to get over that. I do remember you saying something about it a while ago. Take as long as you need. :hugs: And remember we are always here for you too xx OMG im soo exited you found a house!!!! wow just when you think things couldnt get worse right. CONGRATS!! and i cant wait for your ultrasound to hear what the gender of your bean is!!

spiffy you just made me laugh about that dream you had. I love how you had extra nipples growing hahaha. Maybe those names are names of your future kids you never know. And GREAT news you were able to feel baby move for sure aww

Haking: Jonathan woke twice last night too usually he is a 7 p to 7a sleeper. But i think it could have had something to do with his cold. Tell me ladies have any of you completely weaned you los off of the bottle. Im having trouble with the night time one. Then on the occation he does wake up like at 5 am i give him another and he is right backt to sleep. BUt that is once in a blue moon. You know i really worrie about this too. I have a bad feeling the baby is going to wake up jonathan then ill have to deal with trying to put both of them back to sleep.

rojo: common o:growlmad: stop making this wormen wait longer :haha:

Harley: RIght now my dd and ds share a room. THey LOVE IT! my daughter started sleeping better when we moved the baby into her room. I think this baby will have to share a room with them until we can get something bigger. We only have a two bed house too. So i think bunk beds will be in order once the baby moves to the crib. Soon within the next year we are going to be getting a bigger place so it wont be for too too long.

:hi: hi blessed!!!

Today seems to be alittle better for the kids but my dh is still feeling awful. both kids have a very stuffy nose at least natalia knows how to blow but poor jonathan we are having to suck his nose out with a seringe and saline. I hate it he crys but its for his own good. :nope: I mades some homemade mexican chicken soup today. I just really hope i dont get what they have. 12 weeks today ladies!!! i cant believe it. I will listen to the hb later today i go crazy when i dont hear it for a few days lol. My cravings latly have been like all over the place. Im wanting starburst, then chocolate to chips to pickles to bananas. I have a freezer full of girl scout cookies ha. I just dont know what i want. anyone having this issue its like i feel full but then 2 seconds later im hungry again for something completely different.

Rojo, does it seem like opks are getting darker???

Spiffy, that is awesome you are certain you felt baby move! :happydance:

Harley, we are kinda in the same sorta of spot but have an issue as soon as baby is born. We are currently living at ILs and didn't plan to buy a California house until October but this bean is due nearly 2 months before that. Not sure where he/she is gonna sleep in the mean time because we won't put baby in with us and not with Sam either. :shrug: I'm kinda worried about it, honestly. A lot is pending on how much we get back for taxes I suppose...I'd ideally like to be in our place by July 1st.

Duejan, I struggled with the bottle issue before Sam turned 1. I have decided to just allow him to have one during the night ONLY! So he gets one for bed and if he wakes up but during the day he only gets sippy cups and doesn't seem to mind. I honestly think that 1 is too young to take something that is such comfort to them away! :nope:

I do think that once he hits 18 months we will start to wean him off it a bit and hopefully when his sister/bother come seeing them with a bottle won't make us go backwards. I'll just try to reward with a "big boy" cup instead! :winkwink:

These are my tests.. not all of them lol..

Top is the newest i just did like 20 mins ago lol

Attachments

• 548607_581805038515050_1542093015_n.jpg
    548607_581805038515050_1542093015_n.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 6
And I forgot to say congrats, duejan on 12 weeks!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Rojo, they look like they are starting to get a bit darker. How often are you testing?

cbfm first morning.. then testing at about 1230-opk, 430-opk ic and a digital, sometimes before bed..

so 3-4 times

Haking you know natalia weaned herself by 13 months. I too have stopped during the day giving them but the ones at night are awful still. Is sam getting whole milk?

I have mixed feelings about the night bottle. I don't want Sam with a bottle at 2 but I feel like it is such a comfort for him that I can't take it away so young. :shrug: We were giving Sam almond milk but recently switched (this week) to cows milk. But we buy fat free. The bottle isn't meant to fill him up now, I don't think. It is just such a comfort for him.

I think pedi say to stop it at 12 months but I just don't have the heart to take something away when he has no idea why! :nope:

rojo they do seem like they are getting alittle darker. Hopefully soon!!

yeah the doc said that take away the bottle at 12 months. Its easier the faster we do it a bla bla bla. But like you mentioned it would be nice to take it away now so that when the baby does come hopefully he would have forgotton about the bottles you know. I also thought you had to give babies the fatty milk until there 2 for all the vitamines and nutrients in it. I didnt know you could give babies fat free milk lol. You learn new things every day

Our pedi said that whatever we drink we can give him. Because he is mainly getting this nutrients from the food he eats not the milk. We may work on the bottle thing in 3-4 months but right now I we will just let it be.

Now that he sleeps without waking most nights it will be easier to stop giving it. But I dunno how to exactly "take it away" without him freaking out!? :wacko: I feel like some kids may be ready sooner but he clearly is NOT ready yet! :haha:

Do you brush Johnathan's teeth daily?

Thanks ladies.. I know you cant put much stock in the progression as things change from day to day.. every test is its own.. but i has to be coming no matter what lol.. I think really soon.. just cuz my ovaries have bee achy on and off..

with my daughter she self weaned from the bottle, the paci was worse.. stopped at about 18 months.. with bryce he has never had a paci, only as a tiny baby and hated then.. he loves his bottle.. we still give it.. need to limit it more in the day.. still mix formula and cows milk

i am acually going this weekend to buy him a tooth brush. Somtimes i feel like i brush too much there teeth ( i use a wash cloth now for jonathans) but with natalias he has like her enamil coming off or something because some of her teeth are like whiter at the top. I have yet to take her to the dentist. I know she will be sooo scared. But i will within the next couple weeks. But as for jonathans i will start wit the tooth brush very soon. How about you do you brush sams teeth everday. What about you rojo do you brush bryces teeth?

Rojo, I sure hope it comes soon for you! What exactly is the clomid supposed to help you do? Make you O early, or extend luteal phase? Or just stronger O?

Duejan, I brush Sam's teeth almost every day/night. I don't remember every day though or if he is fussy I don't wanna make him even more mad so I just leave it. He seems to not mind the toothbrush though, as long as while I'm brushing he can hold the handle! :haha:

We just started a month ago though.

Also, Sam was the same as Bryce in that he never liked the paci. He just never really would take one. Maybe the first few days while he was in the hospital but that was it. And with the next I don't plan to give it until breastfeeding is down pat because with Sam I never got to breastfeed (I exclussively pumped) for him to have enough milk till he was 8 months old. I don't want to do that again if possible...with a toddler running around! :wacko:

You know, it's funny, Ozzy doesn't drink milk. I was avoiding dairy for long while I was breastfeeding that I was scared to let him drink it, and now he just drinks water. He eats cheese and yogurt just fine, but I still feel weird about giving him milk.

We brush his teeth every night as part of bedtime routine. He loves it. Although he does try to bite/lick/suck the toothbrush. :doh: I've heard I'm supposed to be using a flouride toothpaste, but right now I've just got an all natural one (didn't like the list of other ingredients in the kids flouride ones!) If anyone knows of a natural toothpaste with flouride added, let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->