anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

I've heard you should brush their teeth after a bed time bottle. Something about the sugar content in the milk possibly causing tooth decay if it sits on their teeth all night. :shrug:

We only give Ozzy water to drink right now, and he's usally full enough from his evening meal/snack that we don't have to feed him right before bed.

That's true Harley, we do teeth brushing after milk as well. I forgot to include that. He's so funny, he's startd trying to brush his teeth himself now :haha:

Ozzy reaches for the toothbrush, but I don't think he'd actually use it to brush his teeth if he ever got hold of it! Someday, but for now we just do what we can while he tries to bite the toothbrush!

He's pretty solid in his bedtime routine. He knows what comes next. We change his diaper and put on jammies. We put the jammies on in the rocking chair, and we brush his hair at that point too, so now he's started "brushing" his hair on his own. It's adorable. Then, we brush his teeth, and he gets super excited for that. He knows to take his pacifier out and put it on the counter. And then he gets a drink of water from a regular, big boy cup. (He hardly spills any more!) Then we sing him some songs while we rock him to sleep. Usually doesn't take too long for him to get dozy and nod off. We try to lay him down while he's drowsy but not fully asleep so that he acutally falls asleep on his own.

Man, I'm super chatty today. In case you can't tell, it's a slow day at work. :)

Harley, we love it! We don't get to hear from you very often, so it's fun when you're on more! :D

Well, I figured out why Ozzy's been so "off" this week. Felt his gums today, and he's getting his first molars on top! So, he'll have six teeth on top and still only two on the bottom.

Anyone else found those tooth growth charts completely bogus? As in, your child's teeth grew in very differently from what they were "supposed to"?

hello ladies!!

Harley: i think jonathans are spot on with the charts if i remember. I posted a thread in toddler section because i thought the canines are suppose to come in before the molars. So when jonathans top 2 molars came in i was shocked. But they all said its normal lol. Now Natalias teeth where different. She had only 2 bottom teeth by the age of one. Then 4 on the top came in then her molars Still with 2 on bottom. So the same as Ozzy. I love your ruitine with Ozzy. That is my goal. Right now our ruitine goes like bath teeth milk and bed. I never knew letting your kids sleep with milk on them rottoned them thats good to know thank you. Today jonathan drank whole milk from a sippy cup without complaining at all. Usually he wont touch the stuff so that is a bonus. Now i want to change the ruitine like milk bath teeth bed.

Today was Natalia's 4th Birthday. I was crying today because i was just looking at my baby girl growing soo big. Its also been 4 years today since i became a mommy:cry::cloud9: She got this toy that she has been playing with non stop since 4pm. Its now almost 10pm. (its her bday she can stay up late normally shes in bed by 8 lol).

not yet.. getting darker and have ewcm.. but no postive yet

ohhh its getting soon i keep twiddleing my thumbs waiting for the exiting news!!!

Duejan, I hope Natalia had a great birthday! :cake:

Rojo, I hope all this waiting means your body is building up to a super strong ovulation! Sounds like it could be any day now. :thumbup:

Hi ladies :flower:

Sounds like O'ing is on the way rojo, fingers crossed! Make sure you're getting a welcome party in there :haha:

Aw duejan, wow it must feel odd to have a four year old now! Glad she had such a lovely birthday.

Well it was my birthday yesterday, and DH threw me a party on Saturday night. It was so so lovely, just what I wanted, all of my closest friends. I've been thoroughly spoiled, can't believe how generous everyone has been. So now I'm 30, which doesn't bother me in the slightest :flower: Bring on the 30s! I also think 2013 is going to be a great year.

One major downside to the last couple of days - my poor baby is sick :nope: When we got him up yesterday morning he'd been sick all over his cot. It didn't seem recent which is horrible, means he slept in it for at least some of the night. My mum had heard him cough at one point while she was here babysitting but that was all.

He was sick on and off throughout the morning yesterday, then sick again in his cot at about 11 last night, but this time when we heard a cough we were on the alert for it so went and checked on him and sure enough he'd been ill again. Got him in the bath and sheets sorted out but bless him, he just wanted to be asleep, poor little mite. Got him back to bed as soon as we could and he slept all night after that with no more sick, but he's woken up with a fever.

So today we're just snuggling indoors and I'm keeping the fever under control with calpol. Clearly he has some sort of virus. He's not his usual lively self at all.

Otherwise we're all ok. We've got our scan on Wednesday :flower: Hoping first baby will be fine so we can go check on second baby!

Hello, you beautiful ladies! I just can't find the time to get on here anymore, it really bugs me sometimes because I loved coming here for so long and now I kick myself because I get so behind as the thread moves too fast, I just loose track of everything :haha:

I've seen some of your bumps and they truely are beautiful. I hope everyone's doing well... :hugs:

AFM, I have 10 DAYS... Yep, you heard that right!! 10 days until C-section date. Also there's 32 days until DD's 1st birthday. We're thinking of going to a place called Blue Planet Aquarium, she's not much of a people person -although she loves kids - we think a party would be a bit too much for her and are going to do something we know she'd love. When we went to the zoo she loved the "fishies." It's kinda for my benefit too because her birthday is just 3 weeks after my C-sec date, I don't think I'll be up for a party either!

Pie, so sorry to hear that Noah is sick. :( I hope he gets feeling better for you. I'm glad that you had an awesome birthday, though! (And a belated Happy Birthday from me! :winkwink:) Only two days left until you find out the gender! It's getting so close! :D

Chez!!!!! It's good to see you! I just looked up an old post of yours the other day so that I could see your ticker, and was amazed at how close you are now! 10 days! That's crazy!!! I can't wait to hear the announcement of little Dexter coming into the world! :happydance:

Also, I hope Elsa enjoys her birthday party. Alia's is in less than two weeks now, and I think she'd actually love going to an aquarium, too, but we're going to just have a little party here at home with close family and a few friends. That's also when I'm going to reveal the gender of baby #2, so I'm pretty excited. :flower:

FINALLY LOOK AT WHAT I GOT... :happydance:

Attachments

• Positive cd21.jpg
    Positive cd21.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 8
Thanks ladies.. I know finally!! Praise the lord it has come.. :) prob o tomorrow.. and tww wait will start on wednesday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->